May 14, 2024, 05:04:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 228935 times)
LucaLucia

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

hello. i've create my first page but the link i've posted is wrong. how can i change it? someone can help me?
thanks a lot
Luca  Huh
KPaul1

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

Just wondering if there are any video for the sitebuilder, that help show you what to do.
 Thanks

Hi Michael - no sorry none that I know of.
The most comprehensive instructions I know of are at:-
http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/SiteBuilder.html

Rob, I tried to upload the link via web browser, it did not unload, said site may not be available.

If it is temporarly down, is their any other way I could get the information, I can provide my email address.

Thank you for information

Paul

Richard Glover

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »

Does anyone know how i would insert my affiliate links. Like if i wanted to promote my power mall how would i insert my mall link so when i click on the link for that page it would take me to my online mall
BShelley

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

I have no idea what happened!!  I finally taught myself how to work with the site builder and after I published all of my pictures, most of them stopped showing!!!  They were showing at first, what happened??  I had even sent my new website to friends to ask what they thought, they were showing at that time.  Is there a limit of the amount of pictures that will fit on a page?  I think I saw something that said 'error 28' can't remember. 

I need help.  I have tried to contact upline and others about questions, with no response.  I still can't make some of the movies and the income calculator load.  I got one 7 minute movie and a banner to load.  I need help.  I am really wanting this to work.

Thanks for any help!
Bshelley

"Live Life on Cruise Control"
LixonJules

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

Hi everybody,
Please help me.
I receive this message each time i try to visite my site www.etiio.ws
Apache/2.2.4 (Unix) PHP/4.4.7 mod_vhs/1.0.30 Server at www.etiio.ws Port 80
I really need your help.

With best regards,
Lixon
Clay B

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2008, 10:10:48 AM »

I am a newbie here. 

I tried to build a site using site builder and completely messed it up.

I tried to create my site using an HTML editor of my own, then put it into site builder.
It kept telling my I could copy only 4000 bytes at a time, so I had to copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste...you get the idea.  Did I do something wrong?

Anyway, I want to use the pre-built page 
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/preflash.dhtml?sponsor=yourusernamehere
as my site page, but can't figure that out either.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Clay B.
Marvin P

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »

Huh how do I move things around on page editor, I can get things on there but don't know how to move them where I want them please help.
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »

how do I move things around on page editor, I can get things on there but don't know how to move them where I want them please help.
Did you solve this? Where do you want to move them to? Any text or images can be moved by first highlighting them and then choosing the option of Aligning them left, center or right..or justify..these options are found at the top of the editor (Edit Content)
 Smiley

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
HadariAsat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »

I am a newbie here. 

I tried to build a site using site builder and completely messed it up.

I tried to create my site using an HTML editor of my own, then put it into site builder.
It kept telling my I could copy only 4000 bytes at a time, so I had to copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste...you get the idea.  Did I do something wrong?

Anyway, I want to use the pre-built page 
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/preflash.dhtml?sponsor=yourusernamehere
as my site page, but can't figure that out either.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Clay B.

Hi Clay B,

I suggest you to use Domain Forwarding for your site to  http://website.ws/kvmlm2/preflash.dhtml?sponsor=yourusernamehere

You could follow the instruction at: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=9834.0;topicseen

Hope this will help.

To Our Success.
DamocStefan

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2008, 08:19:06 AM »

I have one question:
How can i do my website in romanian language?
I wait for an answer.
Ervien Budijatmiko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:08 AM »

Hello everyone on GDI Forum,

I'm a beginner and I've built my personalized website with domain.WS and I use basic hosting from GDI. Now, I want to make blog on my website which use Wordpress. My question is, how I change setting hosting server GDI, such as setting mySQL database so I can install wordpress on my website?

Thanks for your help.

Ervien
Kim Wong

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2008, 03:14:02 AM »

I want to use a custom 404 page for one of my websites, anyone know how to do this?

Kim

Kim
KaryT

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:44 PM »

I have been building my site with page editor and now when I click editor it takes me to the page as if I am previewing it and the editor does not come up.  What Am I doing wrong?  Thanks
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: February 09, 2008, 07:22:09 AM »

You can use custom 404 by modifying the .htaccess file.
To do this, you need to choose the hosting option and you can't use the sitebuilder in this case.

Create an .htacess file and add the following code:

Code:
ErrorDocument 404 http://www.the website that you want to redirect to

FTP the .htaccess file to your server.
That's it.

If you need help with changing your GDI setting to hosting and ftp, please send me a message.
Cheers.

I want to use a custom 404 page for one of my websites, anyone know how to do this?

Kim

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
RTom

See personal pic on skypename: lifestudent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: February 09, 2008, 08:38:06 AM »

Hi All,
I am wasting heaps of time trying to utilise space on my pages.

Essentially I cannot get text beside the pictures although I did on one page with much struggling.

Here is the page: http://excitingincome.ws/BioptronLight

It doesn't look anything like the Template from->Page Properties->THEME->"Business" ->Auto Service"

Under "Layout" ->I have selected "Two columns"

The main problem is  Pictures and text seem magnetically disattracted to each other.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: