May 14, 2024, 12:49:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 224846 times)
CatherineR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2006, 07:51:52 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Brand-newbie Katie here from West Yorkshire (Bronte Country area). Dont have a clue how to promote as yet, but will work on it. No leads from my emails, I cannot understand why as i thought the video was excellent and signed up straight away.

Nice to meet you all.

Katie
A_Boulton

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 29, 2006, 10:50:51 AM »

Hello, I am Arthur, anyone willing to show me around?
MarcusW

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2006, 10:07:45 AM »

Hi,

My name is Marcus, just joined today. Although actually it's not that sunny, just raining. I just thought I would say a quick hello as i am really excited about this opportunity. I look forward to reading through the many posts here and picking up some good ideas.

Thanks

Marcus
ShaunR

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2006, 11:57:12 AM »

Hi, I´m Shaun from Darlington, UK

I´m NEW to this kind of program,
how do I start making some REAL money - QUICKLY ?

Any advice or help will be gratefully accepted.  Grin

Denis Menton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2006, 02:37:27 AM »

Hi to all in GDI forum.

I live in London UK and have been with GDI for about three months now.

I hope to contribute positively to the forum in the future.

Denis

Denis

You need first to fail to appreciate success.
MUTODZA FUNGAYI

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2006, 02:35:29 PM »

hi  i live in essex am findind it difficult to get any bvusiness my way like most have said i am a bit hesitant to approach anyone in uk  am still unsure of what to do yet

any idaes

was getting worried that there werent any people from the uk doind this

has anyone actually started earning big money yet or actually received a cheque yet am curious

i want to be persistant nearly cancelled but now determined to see this thru

please help

will the cheques be in dollars or pounds

looking forward to my first paycheque
Richard_P

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2006, 04:12:20 AM »

Hi,

I have been a GDI member for a few months now and i would like to hear from people in the UK and how they are finding it. I have some very valuable information that may be of interest but it is only really valid in the UK and Europe.

Cheers guys

Rich.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:13:31 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RickDale

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2006, 11:40:50 AM »

Hello from Rick in the UK, and I can say that I am very excited indeed to be joining GDI for a long and fortune filled future with all of you around the world.  If anybody can throw any tips and helping suggestions my way I would be very gratefull indeed.

Yours

Rick
Phil Yates

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2006, 12:27:32 AM »

Hi To all in the Uk I am a new member here and would like to hear any top tips for promoting in the as it must be wide open ,
HOW DO I GET A MAILING LIST ?? as i would try this first as some postings seem to have good results . I am in the Wigan area near Manchester , Cheers phil .
Paul Williams

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2006, 03:01:19 AM »

Hi
I've just registered with GDI, looking to earn an extra income. Having read some of the comments on this forum it appears there is more success in marketing this product in the US. Can anbody point me in the right direction to find out how to market to our friends accross the sea!
Thanks
Paul
Woodward_H

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »

My name is Harry Woodward and I have just begun my business with GDI. I would be grateful for adivce from anyone in the UK.
Peter_G

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2006, 06:41:31 AM »

Hi all
I've just joined GDI today. I heard about it from a guy I do business with, he's in Scotland and I'm in Reading, Berkshire.

I've been involved with MLM previously on a couple of occasions but never succeeded in making any real money.  A little bit on the fringe but no more.

Any body concerned about the relative lack of activity in the UK should look at this as a POSITIVE

A couple of tips:

• Talk to everybody
  • e-mail everybody you know - no spam!
  • A NO is not a personal rejection, it's just not something they want to do right now

good luck to all

Peter

www.premieruk.ws - where dreams come true!
Kim Wong

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2006, 04:29:28 AM »

Howdy All,
           since I'm from the UK I thought I would say Hi, I'm in Paris now, but came here from Edinburgh, not many non-french speakers in Paris!!!!, bit of a struggle really but I survive, trust all is going well with you guys

Kim
Paris

Kim
DavidL3

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 11, 2006, 12:29:30 PM »

Hi everyone
would like to say hello to all of you ,am very pleased to be herejust set up my website waiting to see how it looks and present it to the search engines.
I live in England not far from heathrow airport.speak to you all later when i am up and running
                                              DL3
RosieC

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:26 AM »

Just to say hi, I'm in Oxford and if anything is organised re marketing etc please let me know.

Meanwhile I'm going to email everyone who's ever bought anything from me on ebay ... I think that's legal  Smiley

Rosie
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: