May 13, 2024, 04:04:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 224797 times)
SmithThomas Andrew

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:29 PM »

My voyage into GDI, starts with Mentorship and Marketing.

The TEAM, of which I am part of is the Colinwood House Team.

Here, is a TEAM full of like minded Business people, who want to
work together to achieve a successful Internet Business.

If that is you, and it's what you are looking for, then by all means
come by and see what we are all about.

Thanks for reading my message
Thom Smith
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:06:56 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LydiaA

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 26, 2007, 04:59:48 AM »

Hi,

I'm Lydia from London. I've been with GDI for 2 months and had success! I've found few ways to advertise which are very effective, even with people in the UK. Hope you're all well. Keep up the good work!

Lydia
Wendy Foster

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »

Hi everyone. 

I joined up about 1 months ago and all I have done since then is showcased my page on traffic exchanges without any success (surprise, surprise), although that is how I signed up.  I am not familiar with internet marketing and don't know how to do web pages, etc etc.  BUT I am enthiusiastic and willing to put in lots of hard work.  I have been bombarded with emails with offers of help and asking me to sign up to marketing schemes (at a cost of course), but funds are tight and I don't have the money to spend on these things. 

I was going to purchase one of the DVD's to make a start but when I filled in the form the DVD was $2.95 and the shipping was over $70, so it doesn't make it cost effective for me.  Is there a zip download of the DVD anywhere or does anyone here in the UK have one that I can buy from them?

I don't know where to start and desperately need some help.  Is there anyone in the UK living near to the West Midlands that would like to be my GDI buddy, perhaps we could motivate each other?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Wendy

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: September 30, 2007, 09:25:25 AM »

Hello wendy,
You can go for free ads on forums that is best result oriented way of ads in free.
Our team is good by this way and we getting daily new members to our team.
You can try this in free.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
SimonM1

Hi, My name is Simon, I'm from Ireland :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: October 01, 2007, 04:44:27 AM »

Hi Wendy

Not in the UK, just across the water in Dublin, Ireland.  There are plenty of ways of getting free advertising.  I know your getting loads of people wanting you to sign up to this and that, most of which cost more money.  Don't sign up to any of them yet, you can get by for a while without them till you start making some money from this.

IF you'd like send us a personal message and we'll help each other out and keep us both motivated Smiley

This business can and does work - just make the effort and you'll see how good it is.

Simon
Ireland

Dreams are just an illusion. I don't want to DO, I want to BE. That is living in the present. Being ok with being instead of doing doing doing....Let GDI help make your dreams come true...
DavidB6

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 05, 2007, 03:01:31 PM »

Hi All.

My name is Dave from the UK, joined today, although I had heard of GDI ages ago, I never bothered to look into it too much until today, and realised the potential, which proves that people will sign up eventually if they get to hear of GDI enough times.

Anyway nice to meet you all, I look forward to learning a lot from this forum

Dave
Terry_S

Knowledge is only power if you use it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: October 06, 2007, 03:25:49 AM »

Hi Dave,
welcome aboard my name is Terry and I am from the UK as well.
This is a really great business and you will learn a lot from this forum.

Terry
E_Lee1

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 07, 2007, 05:41:11 AM »

hello everyone well iam kind of a newbie at this thing also but iam kind of enjoying working from  home even tho i didn't earn anything yet but i know i will earn something from this because i have faith in me and the father upstairs
well hopefully i will have something to live with from this website anyways if any of you guys want to work under me would be great and we could help eachother ... help me and i will help you thats for sure .... wells takes cares and my name is Euzebio Lee
WarwickB

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 07, 2007, 05:41:11 AM »

Hi Wendy. My name is Warwick. I have just signed up with GDI and hope its going to be good. Simons words are encouraging. His advice is good, all these other money making things doing the rounds are rubbish - I have lost allot of money on them so beware!! Hopfully this will be good though. Anyway stay in touch and we can compare notes. All the best. Warwick Smiley
KellyDutton

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 18, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »

hi there all kelly form Maidenhead Berkshire, just sighned up and reading all the info looks good but still finding my feet and thinking of the best way to advertise this. Any help would be good from anyone who wants to help chat soon
Glyn Reece

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 24, 2007, 03:31:32 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening [delete those that don't apply]

I "looked" at this system a few years ago, but didn't act, looking at how it's grown, I CAN'T BELIEVE what an idiot I was.
How could I not have seen the potential earlier on?

Anyway, I'm here now, in the UK helping to make the world [and my bank account] a better place.

Thanks to my upline for bringing me in!

Best wishes to all my new found fellow business partners,

Glyn Reece
Why not spend some of your new found wealth with me? 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 03:32:08 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Leon Martindale

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2007, 11:13:20 AM »

Hello

I'm from Northampton, yes people do live here, but you wouldn't know it from the response I havn't been getting.

I got a few ideas and will keep going to the bitter end.

Happy to pool ideas if anyone is interested.

Leon Martindale
SimonM1

Hi, My name is Simon, I'm from Ireland :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

Hey Everyone, Haven't been near the Forum or the Business for 3+ Weeks, Serious Family Emergency. Its my first day back today. about 1600 emails i have to reply to now. (Thank God for Auto responders  Smiley )  But lots of new leads and prospects Smiley always happy to see them.

I'm sure you have all been looking through the forums for idea's, there is tones of stuff in here.

Just find what works for you,  theres lots of really great idea's. 

All of you will need an E-mail Auto Responder,  you can download some good ones for FREE - There is really no sense in buying one,  Wait until you have an income. 
There's plenty of really good email templates in the forum, just copy them into the Auto Responder,  and add your contacts. and let it the work.

Online and Offline there are lots of ways of getting FREE or cheap advertising.  someone wrote, blogs and forums, they are great ways to bring people to your site.  any website that lets you have a profile, or meet new people, I can think of loads of them.  Don't try and sell it, thats the key,  just have it on your profile,  the more people see it the more they will go to your site to check it out.  just put it infront of there eyes,  you don't need to tell them anything about it.

Its really so good to see more people over this side of the world.

Best wishes to all and good look with your new businesses.

Simon.
Dublin,
Ireland

Dreams are just an illusion. I don't want to DO, I want to BE. That is living in the present. Being ok with being instead of doing doing doing....Let GDI help make your dreams come true...
Jim Martin

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 07, 2007, 05:35:30 AM »

Hi all
I've just signed up a couple of days ago (UK member) and wish to get started using the company DVDs.
Almost at the end of the ordering process, the 'shipping' charges appeared and are, to be brutally honest, ridiculous! I regularly buy heavy books from the States and the 'shipping' is a fraction of the cost.
My upline are aware of this and consequently don't use the DVD system. I contacted 'Support' and they can't(?) help either. I see on this Forum that this issue has been around for at least a couple of years, unbelievable!!!
Can anyone out there help me get hold of these DVDs delivered to the UK at a reasonable price please? (as the DVD system is what the company promotes and anyone I introduce will no doubt have the same issues and probably lose confidence)
Thanks to all for reading.
Jim
PeteStobbs

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »

hi im pete from the uk just joined gdi today!!!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: