May 13, 2024, 12:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457688 times)
SimonM1

Hi, My name is Simon, I'm from Ireland :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: September 18, 2007, 03:15:18 PM »

Hi There
Welcome to GDI.  You surely will enjoy your new domain.  If you require any help setting it up, feel free to drop us a message, there are plenty of useful tips in the forum which should help you get of to a flying start.

Wish you all the best
Simon
Dublin, Ireland

Dreams are just an illusion. I don't want to DO, I want to BE. That is living in the present. Being ok with being instead of doing doing doing....Let GDI help make your dreams come true...
Ralph McCrum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #541 on: September 18, 2007, 05:16:45 PM »

Hello
My name is Ralph and I am in Indiana.
I have been looking for a home business for a long time,and there are just a few reasons why I picked G.D.I.
1. They told you what is is about before you got commited.
2. The price was really right.
3. They did not sign you up to a bunch of other outfits that were going to help themselves to your checking acount.(with out permission)
4. I think that there is almost no end to the growth of the internet.
So I am looking forward to a future in the web based home business.
And in G.D.I.
MarlonC

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 19, 2007, 07:25:13 AM »

Hello, I joined GDI a few days ago. I was wondering if anyone could give me tips to get people to sign up under me?
Ronnie Lawson

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 19, 2007, 04:53:24 PM »

Hi everyone my name Ronnie M Lawson
This is my wife and I first business and very Happy about our decision. But we do not know too many people, so do we have go around and nock on doors in order to make money?
Korey Singleton

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 19, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »

I'm just getting started with promoting the GDI services to others.  Do anyone havve any suggets who to really market to i.e. individuals, groups, businesses, etc... Huh
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #545 on: September 19, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »

Hi Marlon, there is a lot of information in this forum so I recommend to browse around. Also try to contact your sponsor. I can also help you just send me a private message. Best of luck!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Robert Smathers

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 19, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »

Hello everyone,
     This is the only thing I have ever come upon that didn't somehow manage to raise at least a small red flag somewhere in my logic-driven mind.  Hope to find plenty of info here and will read any and all suggestions.  BUT, I am barely crawling at present and UNTIL I know I can run with the ball and lead my own team as they will deserve to be lead, and even afterwards, I will primarily depend upon and trust in the guidance of my own sponsor.
     Long ago, I learned a valuable "life lesson":  "WHEN DRIVING IN THE DARK, never outdrive your own headlights!!".
     But, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I do love SPEED!
RDeMain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #547 on: September 19, 2007, 04:53:27 PM »

Hello everyone.  I have just posted this same thing somewhere.  But not sure.  just in case you see it twice.  I am new with all of this and I have finally did something with my site and I would just like some feedback.  I have learned something new every day.  I know that the site doesn't have much on GDI that would because i was all over the place and I am finally getting settled and a bit more organized. 

So if you can give me some feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks guys
Jerry Respondek

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 20, 2007, 04:00:16 AM »

I just want to say a big Howdy to all and express how excited I am to stick with something that seems to have such real potential.

As I see this is great to work with some of the other programs I am aware of and is a great compliment to those who need a web site. Or as I been asking alot of friends already "How happy are you with your current web host?"

I will keep asking till I can find those few gems who want to run with this as much as I want too.

Thanks to all for the chance, the opportunity and all this great information!!

Jerry Respondek  Grin
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:01:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
TPierce

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 21, 2007, 03:08:10 AM »

Hello,
  I just signed up a few days ago. I followed a link from Michael Artis, and here I am. I recently started my own affiliate marketing business. I was looking for other companies to market for to make a commission when I ran into Global Domains International. I think this is a great opportunity, and I am happy to be on the team. I have several ideas on how to advertise from different people I have talked with. Thank you for all of your support. Happy selling!

Tammyjp 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 03:09:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Patti Bailey

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 21, 2007, 03:10:18 AM »

Smiley    Hi Everyone,
       My name is Patt and I just started with GDI and I am very excited to get started.  I have already set up my website and posted it on a couple of sites.  Does anyone
       have any suggestions on what to put in the contents of the body of the posts and the heading to get peoples attention.....also to make sure you're not violating
       any rules of the site that you are posting on?

Thanks and I appreciate everyones input and advice!!!!
Patti
Ryan_R1

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 21, 2007, 03:10:18 AM »

I just joined here and would like to introduce my self.

My name is Ryan and I am 19 year old male,
I've always shunned these type of sites, but I though I would give this a chance.

Anyways I'm glad to be here,

Ryan 
AbelMachado

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »

Ola a todos !

Aqui poderemos postar e partilhar ideias de sucesso...!

Abraço... até breve..

Abel Machado
K_Wuttichai

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 21, 2007, 07:36:35 PM »

Hello everyone my name is K Wuttichai , I am glad to be part of GDI, I hope everyone is making money
and please suggest me
Thank you.
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #554 on: September 22, 2007, 05:03:26 AM »

Hello everyone my name is K Wuttichai , I am glad to be part of GDI, I hope everyone is making money
and please suggest me
Thank you.

Hello K_Wuttichai,
Welcome to GDI and forum family.
I hope that you will enjoy over here and make money also.
I would like to suggest you that please try to get real traffic to your GDI site that is only key for success.
Try to get fresh leads and follow these leads you will be succeed in GDI.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: