May 12, 2024, 04:54:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457638 times)
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #525 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:05 PM »

Just freshened up my site - need to refine for Explorer ... margins aren't lining up correctly but was getting too late and that's when mistakes happen! Tongue

Works best with Firefox - check it out and let me know what you think-

Geered towards new sign ups and I have a member site that provides my GDI marketing system that I provide free to my downline and to others for a very minimal fee-

http://www.delrio-holdings.ws
GuyCote

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

Quebecstar is the new kid in town.

My name is Guy and I'm from Canada. I juste want to say hello to everyone.
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #527 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

hi,
am alex from nigeria just joined the team.can any one tell me the best way to move on in the programm.

awaiting,,...alexon1

The best thing is to get in touch with your sponsor or upline. You can view that by going to "upline" on the menu in your back-office.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #528 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »

Please check my new website built here at .ws. Please view it and tell me your comments.
www.athomeincome.ws
Hi Betty,
Nice start to your site.  First think I would be inclined to change is your "Page1 and Page 2."  Providing a page title that is in reference to your content gives it more credibility.  Also, the ferrari on the second page is a bit large and shows up a little fragmented.  If you reduce its size, I think it will correct the problem.  Your email link at the bottom of the second page does not work.  However, the ones in the header do.  Otherwise Betty, good start.  Take care.
Paula

Hi Paula,
Question- Can you ive me some examples of good titile pages?

Betty it looks very good, great job.

Darren Olander
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #529 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »

Hello there, i'm nuna , new member from bangkok, i would like to have some suggestion from friend here.
thank you very much.

Nuna, BKK, TH

Hello Nuna, You are most  welcome to GDI and forum family.
In my opinion my best and always advice to all my own downline too that you shouls try to bring real traffic to your GDI site that is only solution.
Other you can join GDI-feeder like 3in7/GDI, PIF4P and others and try to invite all your friends and family members those can join you.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
PaolaRojas

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »

Hello I'm a new member that started out this new service. Expecting lots of things from it. lets see how it works. Any tips you might suggest? BTW I cant find my  user id or is it the same as my username? thanks  Wink
KarajaW

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:46 PM »

hello all am new

can you welcome
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: September 17, 2007, 06:40:38 PM »

Betty,
Much better.  Still think you should resize the ferrari.  Other than that, very good.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
MiriamMedina

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 17, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »

hi i'm new in the program and not too sure about it please let know if this really works and if anyone made any profits during the first week trial, i really don't know lot of people and the very few i know don't think they get involve how can i get people in the bussines. thank you y'all for your sincere response.
JasonJackson

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 17, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »

Hello, everyone tihs is great. I have know idea what to do, but I'm going for gold.
LSheck

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 17, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »

hey how is every one? my name is Lloyd and i am new to this forum anyone have any ideas for me to try
Michael Fernald

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: September 18, 2007, 06:38:59 AM »

Mike Fernald Here

My friends call me Mike Anthony,  Just wanted to say Hello to all of you.  And don,t be shy share share what you know with your Down line. Shocked}  Most of us really need your Help to get started.

Thanks for your time. Smiley

Be good to each other, Remember we are all in the same Boat !!!!
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #537 on: September 18, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »

Welcome Mike! If you have any questions I will be glad to help Smiley

Darren Olander
Wendy Robyn Robertson

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 18, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »

Hi everyone, Cool

My name is Robyn and I am new to ws.  I am using this along with my other business and this in fact compliments what i have.  If anyone is interested in a low start up high earnings potential business that you can work part time, email me.  thanks.  youre all awesome.

Robyn Robertson, western NC, USA Grin
Jorge_Tase

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 18, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »

::)Hello I'm a new member since today.
I really liked the presentation lol. It is really convincing.
My name is Jorge. Hope to enjoy this new domain i bought.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: