May 13, 2024, 12:25:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457690 times)
Lew Smith

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: September 14, 2007, 03:19:20 AM »

Cool Hi all! My name is Lew!  Hmm lets see...  I am new to GDI and I like movies!  I joined GDI for a couple of reason...  1st is the money!  2nd, is the product!  I've seen alot of Pyramid schemes and I'm only 23...  But I like GDI because they offer a great product for a very inevpensive price! Not only that but a website has countless boundries to generate funds, while still building on to you personal GDI Team and five generation...  But you all know this already so...  Nice to meet everyone and I'll ttyl...  I'm pretty computer savy, so if you need help feel free to ask!
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: September 14, 2007, 04:14:04 PM »

Cool Hi all! My name is Lew!  Hmm lets see...  I am new to GDI and I like movies!  I joined GDI for a couple of reason...  1st is the money!  2nd, is the product!  I've seen alot of Pyramid schemes and I'm only 23...  But I like GDI because they offer a great product for a very inevpensive price! Not only that but a website has countless boundries to generate funds, while still building on to you personal GDI Team and five generation...  But you all know this already so...  Nice to meet everyone and I'll ttyl...  I'm pretty computer savy, so if you need help feel free to ask!
Hi Lew,
Nice to have you on board.    I agree with all of your statements as I have been with GDI for several months and still contend that it is a great place to be.  I am not so "computer savy" and my have a need to request your knowledge.  I wish you well with your business and when you get your site up and running I hope you will share it.  Take care Lew.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #512 on: September 14, 2007, 04:25:49 PM »

Welcome Lew - great to see someone around my age - I am almost 22 Cheesy
I wish you the best in your GDI Business!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
SmithThomas Andrew

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 14, 2007, 04:25:49 PM »

[size=12]

I use my site to introduce my current program and TEAM, via a Splash page.

Once on the page and you have traversed the information you can click on
my company name Oneway4Marketing to go to my site where it will explain
about what we at Oneway 4 Marketing can do for you,

The GDI Program should itself be a Bible for the Internet, the content and
the simple approach the program offers newbies and oldies is awesome.

Thanks for being so supportive, watch this space you will see
me and Oneway 4 Marketing forging ahead to commandeer that Red Ferrari!

Success, is not just for beginners!

Andrew Smith
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 04:26:42 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: September 14, 2007, 04:25:49 PM »

Hello Friends,
i would like to welcome all new members to GDI and forum family .
I am sure that they will enjoy here and soon get their financial freedom from GDI support.
I also want to advice them that they should follow sincerely to their upline.
if need any more support they can contact to me by PM/e-mail anytime welcome for free service and help.
Regards
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
S McQueen

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:24 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Like a lot of persons I'm new to internet marketing and I'm in my 7 day trial period. I'm hopeful that through GDI and other affiliate programs I'll be able to achieve a certain quality of life, and to be able to assist others in doing the same over time. I wish you all the very best and I'm glad to be part of the team.

Do well!
Kelly_Prince

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:24 AM »

i just joined gdi yesterday & i love it  my name is kelly & i'm from ohio & i need help with this site a lil bit
AlanChapman

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 16, 2007, 08:20:02 AM »

Hello ,

Calculator - here it is http://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

just add a redirect to a frame in your html code

Regards

Alan J Chapman
Allan Jensen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: September 16, 2007, 08:20:04 AM »

Here`s my site. I Thought it would be a great start online to have all my affiliate programs and my name branded togheter with GDI

http://allanjensen.ws
Brian Fundytus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: September 17, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »

Hi!

I just got on board, and am glad to be here! I look forward to being a member of this community!

Brian Smiley
Geonlebedum Alex

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 17, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »

hi,
am alex from nigeria just joined the team.can any one tell me the best way to move on in the programm.

awaiting,,...alexon1
Betty Zimmerman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: September 17, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »

Please check my new website built here at .ws. Please view it and tell me your comments.
www.athomeincome.ws
Hi Betty,
Nice start to your site.  First think I would be inclined to change is your "Page1 and Page 2."  Providing a page title that is in reference to your content gives it more credibility.  Also, the ferrari on the second page is a bit large and shows up a little fragmented.  If you reduce its size, I think it will correct the problem.  Your email link at the bottom of the second page does not work.  However, the ones in the header do.  Otherwise Betty, good start.  Take care.
Paula

Hi Paula,
Question- Can you ive me some examples of good titile pages?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:18:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

HOME INCOME INTERNATIONAL
Naiyana_S

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 17, 2007, 03:22:02 AM »

Hello there, i'm nuna , new member from bangkok, i would like to have some suggestion from friend here.
thank you very much.

Nuna, BKK, TH
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: September 17, 2007, 07:29:36 AM »

A warm welcome to everyone who recently signed on to GDI.  Whether you are on your seven day free trial or have just made the commitment to advance with your business, http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html will assist you in getting started.  There is tons of information in the forums and I suggest you take notes (a wise comment made by a fellow GDI affiliate - Pamela.)   The sky is the limit, so reach for it.  If you have questions, post them.  The only dumb question is one that is not asked.  I hope your membership with GDI proves to be a successful one. 
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: September 17, 2007, 04:32:44 PM »

AlanChapman
                   thank you for that link it works perfectly  and is the most motivational tool! Cheers!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: