May 13, 2024, 07:57:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 144228 times)
Alan Oser

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2007, 06:07:46 PM »

Sorry if I jumped the gun on the initial message....oops......
After looking at many posts I still have a couple quick questions for starters.
I wanted to add a banner but the instructions were to cut and paste them . Where do you paste them ? Probably simple but I am a bit of a slowhead when it comes to this.....
 Also, listing a telephone number ? Do most of you use your home phone number or do you get another line installed ? I wanted to list my cell phone but that might get real expensive. The concerns I have with using the home phone number is that if a child answers or anyone other than myself it is sure to sound very unprofessional ?
Thanks
Rebecca N

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2007, 07:16:29 AM »

Hi Everybody!

I have just joined and just finished reading this post.
I am hoping to get rocking in this business and meeting all great people like you guys.

I need you guys to help me to rock! with efforts. Wink

Cheers!

-bec-
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2007, 03:49:17 PM »

Hi Everybody!

I have just joined and just finished reading this post.
I am hoping to get rocking in this business and meeting all great people like you guys.

I need you guys to help me to rock! with efforts. Wink

Cheers!

-bec-

Hello Rebecca,
you are most welcome to GDI and forum family.
I am sure that you will enjoy over here and earn money too.
Wishing you all success.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
SWigginton

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 23, 2007, 05:06:09 PM »

Hi there, my name is Sandra.  I joined GDI this afternoon and have been reading and reading...  so far I don't have a clue how to get started.  Where do I go to start building my web page?  I feel totally lost...  HELP!!!
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: September 23, 2007, 07:20:37 PM »

Hi Sandra and Welcome,
The following is a site that my help you get started so that you have some focus.  If you need further assistance, please ask.  Take care and wish you well.  http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
OFillion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: September 24, 2007, 02:59:10 AM »

Hi there, my name is Sandra.  I joined GDI this afternoon and have been reading and reading...  so far I don't have a clue how to get started.  Where do I go to start building my web page?  I feel totally lost...  HELP!!!
Hi Sandra,

I suggest that you contact your upline.  You can find his/her email in the member area.  You must clic on "upline" in the left menu and you will get the names and emails of the 5 people in your upline.  That's in their interest that you succeed in the business and they should be able to give you some help on how to get started.

I wish you a lot of success!

Olivier
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:02:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MaxmillianAdam

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 25, 2007, 12:12:57 PM »

Hi everyone,I'm Maxmillian Adam from Kuching Sarawak,Malaysia. I just joined two months ago and am eager to promote this biz like other GDI experts do. To all the experts,please guide me,thanks a million...
JoanS

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2007, 03:18:23 PM »

How do i get started?  I have been doing this for a month now and I haven't gotten any support can I please get some help on what i should be doing
David Florante

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »

hi everybody,
        I am Florante from the Philippines, just joined GDI almost two weeks now. I am still at the learning processs ..... " Sa mga Kababayan ko Pls lang magparinig kayo para naman medyo lalakas ang loob ko dito sa bagong Pamilia na napasukan natin lahat"...

Success to all
Rick Peters

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2007, 06:39:36 PM »

Hi, I'm a new kid and will probalbly ask plenty of questions.
I can't find my web site.  Can someone help me?
All my upliners, please have patience with me, once I understand the process, I'll be moving.

Later, Rick
Olivier P

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2007, 03:37:54 AM »

Bonjour à tous, trés heureux d'être parmis vous.
Je suis nouveau, je decouvre GDI tous les jours et je fais de mon mieux pour faire decouvrir GDI aux potentiels interressés, étant nouveau il est vrai que des bons conseils ne seraient pas de refus.
En vous remerciant d'avance je vous souhaite une bonne reussite à tous.

J'espère a trés bientôt.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 03:39:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
C Holden

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

Hi guys;
    Yep I am new.
I read about 9 pages and got tired.  Sad
Read the last couple of posts and thought I was reading the first ones again.  Tongue
I noticed that the first ones wer written in 2005. Roll Eyes 
I would really like, I mean it would be wonderful, even awsome, if a few of those newbes from 2005 would drop in on this site about now and give us fresh blood an update on their success. Grin
[/color]

Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2007, 05:00:08 AM »

How do i get started?  I have been doing this for a month now and I haven't gotten any support can I please get some help on what i should be doing

Joan,

My wife, Regina, and I have been in GDI for over a year.  We made a change in how
we did things in June 2007, and started to dedicate ourselves to focusing on GDI.  Since
then we have started to grow, and get new sign ups.  We saw the "Power of ONE",
and have adapted that as our goal for each month.  To date we are ahead of schedule,
and looking forward to the future.

What to do, NOW?

1.  Download the https://www.website.ws/home/wealthguide from the Home Page,
or use the link above.  If you will DO those things THEY WILL WORK for you.

2.  Set aside 1-3 hours a day, or even more to WORK. This is a FUN Job, but a job,
soon to become your Dream Job!!

3.  Forums, are frustrating, when you get started, but they will provide you with useful
information.  Just dedicate about 30 mins a day, to view the forums, and stay with it.
In about 30 days you will have a handle on the forums, and in 90 days you will know
where to look for your best advise.

4.  Web Page.  Start your web page.  Do a quick ONE page web if it's nothing more than
just a little information about you, and GDI.  Just get a feel for it.  Get it Up and Running.
don't spend hours.  Just get a piece of paper, jot down some ideas, and then get to work.
We spent days working on ours, and it never went up.  then one day, we decided to just
get one up.  Whala!!  It's Up.  We put GDI on it, and a link to the video.  Put it on our business
card, and pass them out.  We have had sign ups from that!!  TOOK too long to do something
so simple!!

Info for your web.  Download the print out, or flyer on the home page, and pull some info to use
on your page.  Then get business cards, and pass them out.  Set a number.  Ours is 10 a day!

5.  Business cards. If you want, you can get the GDI cards.  We did.  People look at them. OR you
can go on line, and pick up some of your own making.  Pass out at least 10 a day plus!!

6.  DVD's to friends.  We boght 10.  You need to do 10 to get the weekly bonuses.
Pass them out, and pick them up three days later, and take people by the hand to their
computers, and sign them up! IF they haven't already signed up.  If they say NO, then
MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

7.  A heart for dedication. IT WILL WORK, if YOU work it.  Work it, Work it!

8.  Advertise on the net, on every FREE place you can find.  Put in some dedicated time
to doing this.  DO IT!!  Just DO IT!!  Any one, can get a sign up a month!!!! Do 30 mins
to an hour daily posting ads on the net.

9.  TEACH!  Teach your new sign up how to do what you learn in the Wealth Guide, and
what you are learning in this post.

10.  Flyers.  Post some flyers somewhere weekly.  Put out 5, or 10, Plus a week, or daily!!

11.  Friends.  Put them in the "invite system".  Call them on the phone, and let them know
to be expecting something via email from the invite system.

Ha!  Had enough yet?  There is still more, but that is enough for now.  Just get BUSY!  It
will pay in the long run.

Dick and Regina Lewis

PS READ what you need to do for the Bonuses to qualify.

NatashaMcFarlane

View Profile
HI
« Reply #193 on: October 22, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »

Hi I have one problem, I do not have many people to invite that would be interested,
Chantal Gagnon

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2007, 08:55:23 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm in since last week, and I still have problems building my website!  I don't know how to link directly one of my page to the video on freedom site.  Also, I don't know how to link another page to the inscription page.  I've tried a lot of things, but nothing works.

Please, help me, because I'm a little bit desperate right now.    Cry

Thanks a lot!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: