May 27, 2024, 08:27:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 786291 times)
Jacqueline_D

PUSHING FORWARD DAILY

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: February 26, 2006, 10:38:21 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE;

FAIRLY NEW TO GDI;  FROM MASS.  BUT LIVE IN RHODE ISLAND FOR 14 YRS NOW.
I STILL IMPROVING ON  MY SITE.  SOON; WILL BE MARKETING 24/7 TO GET SOME OF THE BONUS MONEY THAT IS OUT FOR GRABS.  QOUTE " SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE"

JACKIE (RI)

I AM SO GLAD TO BE APART OF GDI.
PS: ARE THERE ANY RHODE ISLAND MEMBER'S OUT THERE??
ThomasBrown

I'm a Junior Senior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: February 27, 2006, 09:30:42 AM »

Sean,

If you don't get a reply from your immediate upline then go to the next level up, after all they have a stake in your success also.  If that doesn't work then go up another level, etc.

After approaching all your upline if you still have no help then you have this forum.  There are an awful lot of helpful folks in here who get great joy out of nothing more than helping others.

Just because your upline might be a dud don't let that turn you off to a good solid opportunity.

Thomas Brown

Thomas W. Brown
MikeLindner

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 28, 2006, 09:52:50 AM »

hello all
from the cold state wis. usa. and working on getting to pvr .area yelapa  actually. dont speak a lick of spanish. but dont care its like being in heaven . anyhow looking forward to working alot with this system looks like i got a great upline .and already a potential down line started. first one anyhow.

little bought me .im a 20+year woodworker. and in the last three years discovered a new form of wood art . a chainsaw. yes I'm one of those guys .But i only recycle trees that would have had to come down .

not looking to make amillion just be happy. dont get me wrong id gladlley take the mil.

first thing im attempting to do is .do a video of a carving in progress and add this to my sight. got the idea. but no clue were to start. any advise would be great.

well thanx for listening and ill look forward to meating you all through time.

termite

ps all the forums have smilies . wares the jason . Grin

best advise for any other newbies

if ya fail to plan you plan to fail !!!
LuisRodriguez

The Winning Team!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: February 28, 2006, 07:50:47 PM »

Hey Gdi family

Just wanted to intro, Luis Rodriguez and the winning team!From NY!!!!!
The sky's the limit awesome business opportunity,My hats off to Global domain Inter.
      Been with GDI for Only 3wks Awesome!!! Shocked Shocked

LUIS RODRIGUEZ
    D Lovas

View Profile
    « Reply #514 on: March 01, 2006, 10:41:13 AM »

Hello, everyone...North East Ohio here and a newbie.  Glad to be part of the community. Grin
    Anyone else from Ohio?
    RogerBarnett

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #515 on: March 01, 2006, 04:09:41 PM »

just want to say hello and want to introduce myself.
    I'm not new to GDI, just to the forum.

hope everybody is doing great.
    and hope to meet everyone.

thanks
    roger

Roger Barnett http://letsdoit.ws
    Wiltz_C

View Profile
    « Reply #516 on: March 01, 2006, 05:33:48 PM »

Hello,

Chris from Atlanta. Just curious, are you interested in Hip-Hop music?
    CorriveauKeith

View Profile
    « Reply #517 on: March 01, 2006, 07:17:42 PM »

Just want say hi from Massachusetts and I'm a newbie and need some ideas to bring income in any will be welcome look forward work with GDI  Smiley

thank you,
                                                      Keith
    Rickey_Fillmore

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #518 on: March 01, 2006, 07:39:19 PM »

Hi,  I just join GDI.  I am excited about being part of the family.  My name is Rickey.  I am in need of leads.

Rickey Fillmore
    Debra_F

View Profile
    « Reply #519 on: March 04, 2006, 05:53:30 PM »

Hello To ALL:

My name is Debra_F, just introducing myself to everyone here from the Los Angeles area.  Hope to make new friends, new communications and new money ... (simle)

God Bless each and everyone of you !!!
    IMoulton

View Profile
    « Reply #520 on: March 09, 2006, 01:15:07 PM »

"Hafa 'Dai!" to all...

Just signed up with GDI and hoping that this is the one for me (sounds promising).  My family and I moved to Maine a few months ago (I'm originally from Guam).  I've got 3 young children and have been looking for a home biz to generate income so that I can be a full time stay at home mom.

Iona
    DLy

View Profile
    « Reply #521 on: March 10, 2006, 09:51:47 AM »

Hello

Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself alittle. My name is Darlington, most folks just call me DAR. Either one is perfectly fine. I'm 25 years of age and currently living/ working in Southern California as a designer. I just was introduced to GDI by a random posting that I found online. Looked it over and decided to signed up and give it a try. Hopefully I'll find it as rewarding as what the presentation portrays it to be. ~crossing fingers~

Anyways, any suggestions that you guys may have to help me turn this opportunity into a successful one would be greatly appreciated.

Dar.
    LynnCoppess

View Profile
    « Reply #522 on: March 10, 2006, 11:43:38 AM »

Cheesy Hi, Lynn here from Hemet Ca. Newbie, I don't know how to set up my web page. Need a few ideas.  Thanks Lynn
    ScottP

View Profile
    « Reply #523 on: March 11, 2006, 12:48:07 PM »

Howdy from Texas.

I'm from the Tyler area here.  It's funny.  When I usually post a first message on a new message board, I ALWAYS use "Howdy from Texas".  Glad to see someone else out there using that.

Anyway, I have been doing this for a few days.  I'm in the custom gun & tool building business.

Nice meeting all "YALL"

Scott
    Geist Tech
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 12:48:24 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
    Timothy Simpson

View Profile
    « Reply #524 on: March 11, 2006, 05:07:49 PM »

Hello everyone!  I'm a new member to GDI and it seems like a great opportunity.  Any suggestions on a welcome message for new members?  I already have a signup on my downline, but I'm still pretty new myself.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 109
      Print  

Jump to: