May 28, 2024, 02:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 786436 times)
S_Bayer

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: January 14, 2006, 08:47:35 AM »

Hello from illinois!!...I could use alot of help on this,I am bran new to joining "anything" on the net.I havent paid my 10 dollars yet,I`m still on the free trial.I could sure use some help,preferably on yahoo messanger if any of you have it..?Thats the only type of internet communication that I have.I do have "1" contact on my list but their hardly on to help me."If" I can get the ball rolling on this my wife "may" join as well! I will check back tonight when I get home from work (11p.m. central) and again in the morning to see if anyone had responded to this.Thank You! (Scott)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 08:48:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Martin George

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 14, 2006, 02:49:47 PM »

My name is George from Atlanta Ga  Looking forward to seeing how all this works.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 02:50:39 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ADavis

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 15, 2006, 07:23:17 AM »

Hello, new member here. Just want to say hello right back at everyone, and to see if there is anyone out there from the Long Star state? Kiss
ArthurD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: January 15, 2006, 07:54:27 AM »

Hi All GDIers!

Name is Art from Manchester, NH.  Would like to hook up with anyone in the area that would like to work together and get this thing going.  I've seen thousands of opportunities over the years, but nothing with quite this much power.

I'm dropping everything else to make a go at this.

Later,

Art  Cool

Harsh words don't taste good!
ThomasBrown

I'm a Junior Senior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: January 15, 2006, 12:40:02 PM »

Thought that was the "Lone" Star State there pardner  Grin

Thomas W. Brown
DanEvans

You Only Fail When You Stop Trying!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: January 15, 2006, 12:40:02 PM »

Hey! I'm from Medford, Oregon. Just wondering if there are any GDI member's around here?

Dan

You Only Fail When You Stop Trying!
RMcMillan

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 16, 2006, 12:30:21 AM »

NE Texas here!  Welcome!  and yes - it IS  THE LONE STAR STATE!  Gotta love this forum for findin new buds.  Best of luck to ya -

Roberta
ES

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 16, 2006, 12:30:21 AM »

Hi All,

I'm from Western NY & looking forward to learning & getting to know this progam. As well as meeting fellow members.

Liz  Smiley
Fred Hentschelmann

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 16, 2006, 12:30:21 AM »

Hi my Name is Fred Hentschelmann and I am from Colorado Springs. Since I am originally from Germany I would like to know if anybody can tell me how to open the German Tab "EINKOMMEN FUERS LEBEN"
thanks for your help.  Huh
David Pachura

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2006, 04:59:02 AM »

Howdy everyone,

I am in the Ft Worth area and can't wait to get started. Just joined today!!

Big Dave
gdi
« Reply #460 on: January 17, 2006, 05:20:15 AM »

New Members from the Northwestern states in U.S.,
please post here.

Chip
S_Bayer

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 17, 2006, 12:28:51 PM »

Hello everyone newbie as of one week from illinois.I just wanted to say I have heard nothing but alot of "good" about this buisness and I hope all works out good for me!.My wife and I decided one day,we are "sick of being broke",lets do something about it!.That is when about the time I had found aout about GDI.But I am very lost on about alot of things with the site  Huh and could really use some coaching big time.Could someone "please" contact me on yahoo messanger?.Thank You and hope all is doing good!!. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 12:31:41 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Joseph Nearns

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 17, 2006, 12:28:52 PM »

I am new, new in GDI and very excited.  I've been caught up in several businesses on the internet since 1995 and none panned out, most were scams.  I knew from the beginning that the potential was here and became presistent in my efforts to find something I could believe in.  GDI is that 'something!'

I received a Welcome e-mail with a lot of links, tools, lead generators and reading material links and haveing a hard time figuring out just which direction to move.  I could use all the help I can get.

I'm also so not really sure who my sponsor is so, I just want to know who's team I'm on so I can start contributing and moving in the same direction.  I know this may sound strange, but there's been so much information flung at me I'm still reeling for all the 'input', but it's just stirring the excitement more.

Warmest Regards,

JoeNearns
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 12:30:36 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LisaA

You can do anything you set your mind to!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: January 20, 2006, 04:08:23 AM »

I recently joined Fernando Gil Jr.'s team. So far things are going well. I feel very confident that it will continue. You guys have the best support forum i think that i've seen yet! It's wonderful. I'm glad I joined.
Lisa A
LeVedaMcCou

Take the first step in faith!

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 20, 2006, 08:59:27 PM »

Welcome GDI from Memphis and the surrounding areas! Are you ready to tell our hometown about GDI!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: