May 11, 2024, 07:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896571 times)
LanceStevens

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: January 12, 2006, 04:10:21 AM »

My name is Lance Stevens and I am new at GDI and would love to hear from some people on how things are going for them on the site.  I have many questions that I hope someone can answer and I hope to hear from you soon.  Ive got my page started read and watched all the videos and information, I just need to know what is next to do.  Also, I have started sending emails out to my friends and family.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 04:13:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ElyssaNoble

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 12, 2006, 04:10:21 AM »

hi everyone,im new,dont know where to start.very confused by all the info.please help! Huh
Sandi Berry

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 12, 2006, 02:23:35 PM »

WS has given me the opportunity that I have been looking for in the last 6 months. It is fairly easy to begin and I am sure if I can do this any one can plus you are entering at a great time for financial success. Great success to all and don't hesitate to contact me  if I can be of any assistance!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 02:24:01 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jeremy Jones

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 14, 2006, 10:54:29 AM »

I seem to be the newest member to post here. Lips Sealed  So far I like what I am seeing and learning about.  I lok forward to introducing more people to GDI.
NikolaiT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #574 on: January 14, 2006, 06:20:56 PM »

Oho... Estonia.  Smiley

I'm from Estonia too. Nice to meet you Jason.

I just finished my .WS website.. Now I'm ready to do my job.

I have just 2 people in my downline, but I believe in good future.  Wink

Have a nice day guys and welcome to Estonia. Teretulemast Eestisse!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 04:29:47 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
KieranO

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 15, 2006, 12:40:00 PM »

Hi Kieron,
 I'm from this great country of ours, as well, Ireland, Is'nt it great to be Irish?I'm a true Irish citizen!!! I've read all the gdi jargon and the OTT movie presentation and yet i'm still going to give it a go. I'm going to build a website using the gdi sitebuilder.(I hope they're not bland templates etc) I've got alot more research to do though. Getting people interested to sign up is good, but if you can sell stuff as well on one of their websites whatever, then skys the limit!! Hope all is well at your end, Kieran.
SeanYoung

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 16, 2006, 12:30:21 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Sean from sunny England, I have only just joined GDI and am thinking about buying some of the leads GDI offer, would love to hear anybody's opinion about these leads.

Many Thanks

Sean Young

CorneliaTaylor

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 16, 2006, 11:59:43 AM »

Hello Everyone I am happy to be apart of GDI I hear a lot of good things about nicole
reading all the good and positive reactions great! A good team leader is wonderful
and duplicatable we all can be happy and do great things if we are on a team follow
the leader if they are successful then you will be successful if you put the plan in action
and follow through with it! When you help someone get what they want then you will
get what you want and everyone will be happy! It's about helping eachother grow then
we will all grow Smiley
Louis DeLuca

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 17, 2006, 12:28:52 PM »

Hi, My name is Louis DeLuca and I have just come onboard.
Alexey Zykov

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 17, 2006, 12:28:52 PM »

Hi everyone!
Want to ask there is anyone in this companies from Russia?
Want чтоб me all have in russian explained,in english not much well understand.
L_Richards

View Profile WWW
« Reply #580 on: January 17, 2006, 03:29:47 PM »

Hi All,

Just want to say hello, I'm new been doing this for about 4 days and working my through the maze of traffic generators and the like.
I've been getting a few hits but no sign ups, what can I do to generate sign ups when the funds are low? and I mean low. Well maybe someone in here can give me some advice.

Laman

Life is what you make it...
KellyWilson

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 18, 2006, 01:18:48 AM »

This is my first day.  I am excited about this opportunity and sharing with others.
A Shalev

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 18, 2006, 01:55:45 PM »

Hello,
I am new member here, from Israel.

Nice to meet you all...I am still looking around here trying to find my way Smiley

Best regards,
Amijai
NishiSingh

Mr and Mrs Singh

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 18, 2006, 02:27:57 PM »

Hi all
My name is Singh from the UK
nothing there at the moment, dont know what to do with it. Thinking of promoting the website offline (still dont know how). Any ideas wellcome.
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 02:28:25 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 18, 2006, 09:05:15 PM »

Hi! I'm from Northwest Indiana. I have been in for 2 weeks and still getting adjusted here. My name is Linda Rich. I'm still learning the street signs and following the directions.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: