May 11, 2024, 07:17:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896555 times)
VSamuel

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: December 28, 2005, 09:33:32 AM »

HELLO, EVERYONE!!  MY NAME IS VSAMUEL AND I'M INTERESTED IN ANY ADVICE/HELP WITH THIS NEW VENTURE AS FAR AS NEW LEADS, MARKETING ETC. 

THANX IN ADVANCE.  VEE
Clark Swihart

Hi, I'm Clark...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #541 on: December 28, 2005, 05:09:53 PM »

Juan,

Welcome to GDI!  I am new as well.  It is great to see that GDI is truly Global!

If you ever have any questions or come across something that works exceptionally well, please give me a shout.  I would love to hear from you.

To Success!

--Clark... 

“Wisdom is not so much about how much knowledge you possess, but the ability to make good decisions with what knowledge you have.”

-- Clark A. Swihart
Robert Y

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 29, 2005, 03:37:13 AM »

Hello all you money hungry people! I would like any tips on getting started quickly. Thanks! Grin
G Jamil

Can yo swim and consume the water along the way?

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 29, 2005, 03:37:44 AM »

Dearest friend..
Just join in today. Great to know that so many friends already ahead of me. My quest now is to gain financial freedom from the internet. I repeat...not to be rich, but to be free from the bankers that treat me like their horse. But, not complaining on them because I come to them and not the other way around. Do share with me..you SECRETS..

I am from Malaysia. Have a good job as the General Manager for engineering support. But, I don't gain satisfaction because so many monkeys sitting on my shoulder. I want to be free from all that and enjoy this short live.

To be honest, I have been surfing internet for years. But, I don't know why I am so foolish not to associate with all these good friends earlier. Instead, I wasted my time on unproductive chatting where most of the contents (....)you can guess what.

Do log me in as you friend. Pls teach me how to make HONEST money because I want to have a good healthy life.

best regards,
G Jamil
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 03:38:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JudyGould

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 29, 2005, 10:06:40 PM »

Hi, Judy Gould, Ontario, Canada

New,..don't understand what half of this stuff is about, but I'm knocking myself out trying to "get it".
I have a fabulous upline and Marce, I can't thank you enough!!
 Judy
Jesus H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #545 on: January 02, 2006, 01:24:45 PM »

Hola amigos!!

Mi nombre es Jesus, y soy de Lima - Peru (Sudamérica).
Les deseo muchos éxitos en este nuevo año 2006, que promete ser muy bueno!!
Aqui en Peru el comercio electrónico no está muy desarrollado, imaginense que ni PayPal tenemos.  Cry
Pero igual, los tiempos serán mejores muy pronto.

Saludos a todos!!  Cheesy

Jesús H. C.

--------------------------------------------

Hi Friends!!

My name is Jesus, and I'm from Lima in Peru (South America).
Them desire many successes in this new 2006, that it promises to be very good!
Here, in Peru, the e-commerce is not developed. We haven't PayPal.   Cry
But equal, the times will be better in a moment.
Greetings to all!  Cheesy

Jesus H. C.
Harlan_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #546 on: January 02, 2006, 08:14:35 PM »

Hi I'm Gregory H.  Please welcom my team

I'm looking forward to working with you all.
Rod R

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 03, 2006, 03:34:20 AM »

Greetings All!

Rod here from Victoria BC...very excited about the op. Just a note to say HI! Cool
Lisa A

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 03, 2006, 03:36:18 AM »

Hi, My name is Lisa A and I'm new to GDI. Is there anything that I really need to know? Is there a way to contact the hits to your website to sort of followup? Any suggestions? Please let me know. It is so great to be a part of the GDI Family!
Lisa
Ron Chevalier

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 03, 2006, 03:36:18 AM »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Ron and I am new to WS. I am looking forward to earning a ton of money and assisting folks with their new web addresses. I am involved in a couple other businesses and wanted to get something connected with the internet.Praying for much success for us all.

Ron
Paolo Ramos

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 03, 2006, 01:55:19 PM »

Hi this is Paolo and I hope you could teach me a few tricks in online businesses such as this!
JenniferHerwill

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 03, 2006, 01:55:19 PM »

Hi To All GDI Members, Let'S make 2006 one of the best!!!
From,
Jennifer Herwill Smiley
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 05, 2006, 01:36:08 AM »

Hey! I'm from NW Indiana. I am new here at GDI for only a week. I am so excited with GDI! I have not seen anything more exciting. My upline is with Rocky Tei. I am presently working at McDonalds, the fast food place. I have been here for 20 years. I thought to myself there's got to be something better and has great expectations. I believe and know I have found it here at GDI!.

Linda Rich

If anyone reads this before midnight 1-4-06, I heard from a good source that to not run the internet until Friday morning because of a bad virus that will be running at midnight to friday morning.
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #553 on: January 05, 2006, 04:24:00 AM »

Aqui en Peru el comercio electrónico no está muy desarrollado, imaginense que ni PayPal tenemos.  Cry
Pero igual, los tiempos serán mejores muy pronto.

Saludos a todos!!  Cheesy

Jesús H. C.

--------------------------------------------

Holla Jesus,

Puedes usar el boton de "Personal Message" para comunicarte comigo.

Claro que puedes usar  PayPal, lo unico que nesecitas es tener
una carta de credito en vigor.

Mucha suerte
Un peruano en Canada.

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
Theresa Henderson

photojenksy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #554 on: January 05, 2006, 04:29:13 AM »

Grin Hello everyone,
My name is Theresa and I just recently joined the Teresa S./Max V. team.  Just days after my free trial, I was lucky enough to get a response from Patricia R. who also wanted to join our successful team. I've just spent over 3 hours reading the forum and getting some wonderful tips from all of you. Thanks so much - now I feel like I can build my site and start Trish and myself on our way towards success.!

It's possible, and I'll prove it!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: