May 11, 2024, 01:47:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 368264 times)
Stephanie_Deb

Steph and Deb in Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2006, 01:51:10 PM »

And all I can say is WOW!  If any of you happened to miss Valerie's words of wisdom, scroll up and read EVERY word!

Valerie you have got a great understanding of what it takes to succeed in this or any business.  You must be a terrific sponsor!  Wink

My business partner Stephanie and I have been with GDI for over a year.  It was very slow going for us at the beginning, but this summer, we found our niche and since then our growth has been sure and steady.  What is particularly gratifying for us is that we are now seeing our downline team members enroll new members on a regular basis.  This is definitely not a get rich quick scheme; this is a business that with time, effort, and consistency, will build a steady residual income, month after month!  Take your business seriously and the rewards will come.

Here's to a prosperous 2006!

Let us help you create your online presence!
http://marketers-edge.info
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2006, 11:04:25 PM »

Yup I agree with Stephanie
Leon Aldrich

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 06, 2006, 03:23:23 PM »

Here are three ways I see GDI being developed by members: 1) Don't make a personalized site.  Just market (purchased leads, etc) and let the curious see the GDI ad.  2) Make a site strictly for GDI/Other and market as normal (#1).

The challenge for many of us is,  we have limited or no website skills.  The sites we do build, lack the "oomph" factor.  Tears of joy fell freely after viewing the kokomo site and moms.  It gave me hope that one day I'd have a site worthy of discussion.  But until that day.... 3) Wouldn't it be helpful, if those with the talent (or even GDI itself) put up some samples?   No, not the templates.  Some example pages that could be cut/pasted/cloned to our sites?

How could this be used? 

Example:  I'm talking to a realtor.  I ask, "Have you ever thought about having your own website?"  They answer, "Yes, all the time."  I point them to my site and tell them, "View my site examples.  You can have a site like this too."

I think "show casing" example/sample sites on our website can't hurt.  It can only help close many more sales.  Imagine site examples for: realtors, poker rooms, anyone who does fundraising:  boyscouts (note: have you looked at the Boy Scouts of America site?), soccer teams, baseball, high school debate teams, cheerleaders, etc.

You can also showcase examples of dubious or poorly designed sites for comparison. 

A picture paints a thousand words.   Let the painting (site examples) do our work for us over verbal and text sparring.  Once anyone sees these examples, they'll be more inclined to participate. 

Last note:  These examples would not have actual links or active buttons.   We don't want folks migrating off to other sites.

An advancing htlmER novice,
Leon Aldrich

« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 03:26:34 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
David Verney

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »

Hi everyone

I hope your new year is starting with great success.  I have now been a user for something like 8 months now and I have been struggling to increase the numbers in my team.  I have got a team and I know that I can make a great success of GDI.  This is why I carry on.  Anyway, back to that headline - maximum exposure.

In order to be successful, you need to show your site and the personalised movie on the site to as many people as possible.  I have just created a new site which advertises jobs and careers, but gives GDI the most exposure as I have my GDI banner as the first thing everyone sees when they enter the site.  I know a lot of professionals in the world of the careers service being a young man in today's society.  People will apply for everything they see that they think they can do.  When they stop at the banner on the first page, they will give it a click and have a look - there's your exposure!  I can post job opportunities for free with various sites and even with the government employment site here in the UK.  As a site which advertises opportunities, I get to advertise nationwide for free.  Good eh??

With all the links on my site, I get paid for them.  I am what is known as a super affiliate by my profession.  No more sitting around the house watching the sun go from east to south to west.  Now I have the possibility of getting that city centre penthouse apartment that I've always wanted. 

All the best for 2006 to one and all!

Regards

Dave
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 05:14:58 PM by Frank_M » Logged
DennisTimm

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 03, 2006, 11:25:02 PM »

Hello Hello,

I'm a GDI Member from Melbourne, Australia. I have been a GDi member for 1 1/2 mths and have been sending 100 emails per day...and still no sign-ups. I have been reading a lot and realise it will take time and an honest, committed effort to be successful. With so much information and tools available (marketing sites, leads companies etc) it is difficult to identify what will work and what will just be a waste of time and money.  For the time being I am concentrating my efforts on sending out emails and hopefully I can establish some sort of foundation so i can start looking at other ways to market online.  So my question today is if anyone has any good subject lines they would like to share so more people will open my emails. Currently i have been using the subject line:

"hi >name<! I thought u might be in interested in this..? Smiley"

Any feedback or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also any other hints to get me started would be fantastic!!

thanks
Dennis
ThomasBrown

I'm a Junior Senior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: February 04, 2006, 10:34:41 AM »

Hi Dennis,

Here's one I find works well.....

"Hi, Could you give me your opinion on this?"

Most people like to express their opinions....

Good Luck,

Tom

Thomas W. Brown
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2006, 06:19:59 PM »

Thank's you guys for your great ideas. Us newbies appreciate it. You give me courage! Thanks! Linda R.
J_Sutton

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2006, 06:01:05 AM »

Hi Members:

It's about 2:50 a.m. PST on Sunday.  I was up doing some reading and watching television when this commerical came on.  It was by Don Lapre (I'm sure you heard of him) but he was promoting a network marketing business with a undeniable networking marketing business model.  If you seen the commerical you know what I'm talking about.

The reason why I'm posting this is because it interesting to see now that networking marketing is making it in to the "mainstream."  I am looking forward to when it is a custom practice, not to say that it isn't now but you know where it is advertised like anything else in the mainstream media.

Well, that's it.  Just thought I'd share that tid bit.

Success to you all,
Jason
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »

Hi Matthew Green
                     nice sentiments and cute effect Roll Eyes just try not to get giddy right!
Anne W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2006, 04:09:57 AM »

Hi
Was playing with numbers in Excel since my math can be a bit sus at times. How's yours?
Puzzle me this.   Huh

If you recruit two active members per month for a year and they each get two active members per month. What is the amount on your cheque at the end of 12 months?

I'm a newbie and I  have four members in my first month.  Am I being too optomistic or is this realy possible. The geometric progression of numbers can be staggering.  Cool

Cheers
Anne

Visit Australia
mack88
« Reply #220 on: February 18, 2006, 05:31:25 AM »

Hi
Was playing with numbers in Excel since my math can be a bit sus at times. How's yours?
Puzzle me this.   Huh

If you recruit two active members per month for a year and they each get two active members per month. What is the amount on your cheque at the end of 12 months?

I'm a newbie and I  have four members in my first month.  Am I being too optomistic or is this realy possible. The geometric progression of numbers can be staggering.  Cool

Cheers
Anne

Congratulations on your start.  Yes the numbers  can be staggering.  Continue doing what you are doing and teach your team to do the same.  YOu can find the answer to your question by putting the numbers in the earnings calculator...no sense in re-inventing the wheel...It can be found at http://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml  I wish you much continued success.

Frank
Anne W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2006, 05:18:51 AM »

Thanks Frank for your encouragement.  Love the calculator.  It is a great tool.

I was trying to illustrate to those who may see it as a bit daunting to get enough people at the start that even if you can only get two serious team members a month...... by the end of a year with your team knowing that if they do the same or better the cheques will get exponentially bigger. I created a graph in excel and it goes thru the roof in the 11th and 12th month.  The message is to be consistent and patient and the payoff comes in time.
Cheers
Anne

Visit Australia
George Serradinho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2006, 08:12:33 PM »

Hi all,

I wanted to know what piece of the banner code can I change so that it opens a new window. At this stage it opens in the users current window so I loose them.

Is there a way, I'm not to technical on html, I need some guidence please.

Regards
George Serradinho
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2006, 10:23:35 AM »

I know I've come up with a bunch of ads lately, a few are listed elsewhere in the forum. I just though it would be a good idea to have a thred of just ads,banners,logos or whatever kind of ideas we can all come up with to help each other.

Here's a banner I created for the tag line: Got Dot? Why Not? IT PAYS!!!

Logan I love this banner.
I see one of them is a broken image could you perhaps share that one with this.

The GotDot1 image would be a winner on taffic exchanges.
RogerH

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2006, 07:44:24 PM »

The banners al look great im having trouble openning the ones we already have after you copy and paste  i have tried many time with no success adding them to my web   ?? Guess im doing something wrong somewhere  Roger  Angry
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: