May 02, 2024, 01:59:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rederict  (Read 2843 times)
Luparello Edoardo

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2012, 04:56:59 PM »

Hello
Sorry for the bad English, I have to improve

I have a friend who wants to take a GDI domain but is interested only in order to redirect the domain to his website

For example: he already has a website, "red.it", and woulds like to create the domain "red.com" with GDI because when a person misses and writes red.com be redirected directly to red.it

It's possible?
Damian_Z

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »

Yes its possible.
Scroll down the left side of the menu

click on domains
there should be a page with green and white letters
choose "Domain Forwarding"

hope that helps !
K_Creech

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »

Hey, it me here K_Creech, yes it is possiable.

GDI stands for Global Domains International.

GDI is one of the largest providers of domains in the world.

A Domain name is a term that means a website name such as eBay, yahoo, and google.com.

GDI gives their .ws domains away for free, you just pay 10 a month for hosting. A .com is ten dollars per year, paid upfront upon sign up.

GDI has been around for approximately 11 years as of 2010.

GDI is the official registry of all .ws domain names.

GDI is an affiliate program, and an affiliate program is a company that pays you to refer people to them.

GDI was ranked the 37th fastest growing company in the U.S. in 2002

GDI has clients such as Kmart, UPS, Yahoo, AT&T and more.

Experts predict that over 500,000,000 (five hundred million) domain names will be purchased globally every 10 years. And, based on that statistic, even if you capitalized on even a quarter of half of one of the five hundred million, and those people stayed within your network, you would be making $125,000 per month of residual income.

Reliable sources from companies like Intel are predicting that every personal computer in the future will have its own domain name.

The ACTUAL PRODUCT that GDI offers is your own website/hosting/email package along with the opportunity to make money from referrals, once a person signs up.

GDI does sell all extensions, not just .ws extensions.

GDI does ask for a billing method upfront, but never bills anyone until the seventh day. This is to ensure that people who sign up for the trial are still serious.

GDI’s customer service/technical support number is 760-602-3000. Just press the number 1 as soon as you hear the automated voice to speak with a representative. They are open Monday – Friday 11-8 pm EST, or 8-5 Pacific Time.

GDI NEVER PUTS PEOPLE ON HOLD WHEN YOU CALL THEM. THEY ALWAYS ANSWER RIGHT AWAY.

A person may cancel their account at any time, for free, by calling their customer service number mentioned above.

GDI’s actual location is in Carlsbad California, but no one is allowed to visit their corporate office.

Michael Starr and Alan Ezeir are the CEO’s of GDI.

The Founders of GDI actually bought the rights to the .ws extension from the king of West Samoa, which is a tiny island deep in the south pacific. It originally stood for West Samoa.

A detailed explanation of the .ws story can be found at http://website.ws/about.dhtml

Generally speaking, GDI is one of the least expensive, yet one of the most profitable legitimate affiliate programs in the world, that is extremely simple to make money with.

GDI has an upgrade called GDI Premium, where a person can earn as much as 15 times per person, among MANY other benefits, which are all listed in the GDI Premium tab of your back office.

GDI allows you to place your website link anywhere online, as long as it is not spam.

There is a can-spam act, and sending emails to addresses you find randomly online directly promoting your affiliate link without previously developing a relationship with that person can be considered spam, and may have serious consequences. Using the contact inviter to send emails is a different story though, because they are contacts already within your account so at one point or another you contacted them, plus they require a first name for every person you want to send an email to.

Your upline Brian Bear, who is my direct sponsor, makes over $20,000 per month from GDI. I am in close contact with Brian, and he actually speaks to the owners. I am constantly up to date on what’s new, what works, and what doesn’t. This is just another reason why signing up on my team is a very good idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: