May 02, 2024, 01:03:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help me  (Read 2565 times)
Tiana_N

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »

I would like to know how to write with sitebluider the copyright of my site or can we allow me to use your copyright. can I modify Template. can I transfer from the file on THE SERVER. if so, how. can I download applications to improve THE construction of my site.how can I certify my site to sell producton it. Do you some products to propose me. With sitebluider how can I put ID or username and password on my site.
MarciaAmanta

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, les invito a conocer como

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 08:14:39 AM »

Very good morning greetings from NY, clear that if you can use all the tools the company gives, we are here to help,
SiteBuilder is our interface based on web design templates. This program allows you to get a website up and running in minutes without using special software. Everything is done within your web browser.
If you have your own HTML pages, you'll want to use our hosting option instead of SiteBuilder. There is no charge for it. Both options are included in your monthly fee of $ 10 for the respective domain. or 40 dollars depending on the package you have chosen.

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, Mi nombre es Marcia y quiciera invitarles a conocer como ustedes pueden generar dinero en la internet , a cumplir los suenos de su familia, de sus hijos y de todos quienes lo rodean, Veran que facil es hacer el negocio, aqui hasta los ninos son capaces de hacerlo.
Marcia A
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: