May 05, 2024, 11:42:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029407 times)
ChrisE

View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: April 23, 2006, 03:54:36 PM »

Hi all!!!  This is a great idea to allow everyone to post their sites.  My site is part of a great organization that puts your GDI business on steroids.  Feel free to check it out.  Any comments would be appreciated. 

www.dufferbiz-income.ws

Sincerely,

Chris Ettner
Daniel Suello

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 23, 2006, 09:18:26 PM »

Can you guys give me feed back on my website? I could use some pointers. Please e-mail me if you like my website.

http://www.danielsuello.ws

Thank you.

New guy on the GDI Family!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 09:18:43 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Uenda D

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: April 24, 2006, 09:28:24 AM »

Hi All

I am relatively new to GDI.  I would like to post my site.  If anyone would like to take a look and give me feedback it would be appreciated.
Everyone have a wonderful day.

Here's my site:   http://www.cbreezeenterprises.ws

Uenda D
KenCrowe

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: April 24, 2006, 03:40:06 PM »

I hope you all are not to hard on me. LOL! I was mainly getting use to the website builder

http://www.ken-crowe.ws
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 02:06:31 AM by RodB » Logged
BMaestas

EntertainmentFamily.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1414 on: April 27, 2006, 05:32:22 PM »

WOO HOO!! another newbie here. before I get to my site I just want to say I dreamed of owning my own site for years. I LOVE GDI!!!
I have really tried a lot of Domain methods and was amazed at how easy WebSite builders was And to think I'm getting paid to do this! now thats what I'm talking about!

So please after six years of dreaming please go check out my project and Give Me Lots Of Suggestions.... and be critical I love honesty!

Find me at www.entertainmentfamily.ws  you may have to cut and paste I am also new to forums!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 05:35:23 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Join the Family...    The Entertainment Family WebSite!!!
D Reading

Live well, have fun & pass it on, Diane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1415 on: April 27, 2006, 05:32:33 PM »

I actually have two websites. One using GDI's builder and one not but I didn't use a fancy program on either. Let me know what you think..

www.joyfulnoise.ws and www.joyvolution.ws
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 05:33:56 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Shabbir S

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: April 28, 2006, 11:02:11 AM »

HI everyone.
At last my first website is almost ready..there are still some final touches left and some fine tuning to do..please check it out and give me your comments/suggesstion/critisisium etc. some of the links are not working so please advise me on how to make them work..

http://dollarsincome.ws
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 11:02:33 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Shabbir S

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: April 30, 2006, 10:29:38 AM »

Hi all
I am a newbie and this is my first website. Please go through it and give me feed back..i really want to know how i have fared and what improvements are needed to make it even better. some of the links may not be working..will appretiate all the help i can get..

Dollarsincome.ws

for all our success..
DonWiggins

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 02, 2006, 09:05:16 AM »

I finally got my web site to a point where I want to showcase it. I've been really motivated about GDI and making money online. I've done a lot of research and have tried to streamline the learning curve for total newbies. I have put an incredible amount of time in it this passed week and have found a lot of tools for others trying to promote GDI.

Check it out and let me know what you think. I've gotten pretty obsessed about this. I started around 9:00 am today. It's now 3:15 am. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy. I think it's time for bed.

http://www.donwiggins.ws
LRogers

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: May 02, 2006, 12:49:41 PM »

Hello ws friends.  I've been a member for about a month.  I have not gotten any visits to my site.  I just recently visited this forum. 
I am a Real Estate Broker I would like for anyone looking to purchase a home in North Carolina.  I want to have a webiste which will be be a source of information to the viewers.         
MKeswani

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1420 on: May 04, 2006, 10:10:19 AM »

Hi Friends,
am a total newbie here...
i m not clever in making website, and hence my upline helped me to get these two websites :

Indonesian : www.peluang-usaha.ws
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 10:10:37 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Know One Know Peace
  -  Nirankari Baba
TJohnson2

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: May 04, 2006, 10:11:08 AM »

Ok guys I just finished the first part of my website. Any crtiques would be appreciated!
www.prosper4life.ws

I am excited about my opportunities here with GDI!

THANKS GUYS!

WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1422 on: May 05, 2006, 07:30:58 AM »

HI my name is Willie and I recently join the GDI business and I am very excited about the whole thing. I recently recruited 2 new members into my downline.  I am doing my homework and working hard in my promotions of the GDI movie.   I am using traffic exchange and sending out e-mails.   Well I just wanted to say go go GDI..  Greetings to the GDI family. 
This is my website:  www.wortiz.ws    I have some great marketing tools at my website.  Feel free to use them. 
Chao..Willie

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
Khairulazmi Mohd

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: May 05, 2006, 07:30:59 AM »

WOw! MKeswani,I like your site..
can u teachme how to design such mini site?

BTW,
this is my mini  site : http://www.jomheboh.ws/  Grin

David MacGregor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1424 on: May 06, 2006, 09:04:21 AM »

Well, I'm just new here - but the idea of showing off our websites is great!

I've been browsing quite a few of them, to see what others are up to. What I've discovered is just how creative and excited people get when they find they can create their own website. This is great news, as it confirms to me the value of the GDI package, and why people would want it.

I've really enjoyed seeing what other people are doing.

My own new GDI website is offering a free mini course I wrote. This series of reports offers ideas, strategies and motivation to the seeker of financial freedom, as well as linking to various practical resources - including GDI of course  Smiley

You can see my website here: http://www.gofreedom.ws
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: