May 03, 2024, 01:09:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894095 times)
GSmith

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2005, 09:38:08 AM »

Hello Cristian!

A big hello and welcome to you!  It is so very exciting to see so many international connections around the world with people, like yourself,  joining Global Domains and Website.WS every day! 

In fact, I see the scope of this Forum and the friends it creates world-wide as one of the very BIG plus factors and benefits of this dynamic business opportunity!

You will quickly see by studying all your can from ALL the Forum posts how much sharing, caring, and huge wealth of knowledge and skills there is to benefit from here.

I wish you the very best in the development of your GDI business!

Gail Smith
Texas
DonnaMoreno

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2005, 10:22:57 AM »

Hey guys and gals!  And welcome to all, my name is Donna Moreno, and I am in west (way west) Texas.  The airpit of the world!!  I have been a member of GDI for about two weeks, and have been a silent visitor to the Forum.  Well almost silent, I've talked to several of you personally!  This Forum is absolutely amazing, and for a "greenie" like me it help a bunch! 
Just wanted to say hi, and greetings to all!  HOWDY YA'LL

Donna

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it."
-- William Durant
Javier Segura

Javier Segura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2005, 10:31:52 AM »

Grin Get Excited Because This is the Best Business On the Market Today!!  Cool

CHEERS!!

Javier Segura
Houston, TX
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2005, 01:11:04 PM »

Hey Anthony,

Glad to see you found the forum. best of luck to you and welcome to my team!! Grin
Mary Billingsley

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2005, 08:07:52 PM »

Hi
My name is Mary Billingsley and I am excited to be apart of the GBI family.  I just joined
two days ago. I'm looking forward to learning and growing with this business. It's exciting
to have great support and encouragement.
Jacqueline Balyer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2005, 08:08:11 PM »

I joined today.  An online friend invited me to join and here I am.  It will take me a few days to aclimatise myself to the site.  I just wanted to stop in at the forum to say hello to everyone.

Best regards,

Jacqueline Balyer

You can get gourmet coffee delivered to your door with CoffeeFirst.

Jacqueline Balyer
ACook

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2005, 09:46:05 AM »

Grin I just wanted to introduce myself. I name is Ann Cook. I am from Southern Indiana. I am glad that I JOINED  Grin

Ann Cook
ColleenT

My reasons for staying home are obvious!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2005, 11:05:31 AM »

Hi everyone!

My name is Colleen and I live in Whitecourt, Alberta. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am very excited to get started with the GDI family and have some great ideas for my website. I hope that this will be an adventure that pays!

Here's to thinking big,

Colleen Grin

The secret of success in life: Prepare for opportunity when it comes.(Benjamin Disraeli)

Greatest "shot in the arm":...Encouragement
Two most power-filled words:...."I Can"
Most contagious spirit:...Enthusiasm
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2005, 01:48:18 PM »

A very BIG welcome to all of you! Our GDI .ws family continues to grow at record speed!! It is such an honor meeting all members in this forum. 
Wishing everyone much success in building a long term business!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 06:59:34 PM by JNapier » Logged

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
DRowland

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2005, 04:12:27 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is David Rowland. I was a member in FFSI under Derek Bohlken some time back. That business wasn't working very well for me, and I had to drop out. I have continued looking for a business that I could do without a lot of physical activity, due to a bad back. Right now I work as an electrician full time, but it is becoming very difficult to do so because of my back. I'm hoping to be able to build up my GDI business enough to retire from construction by the end of this year.
I look forward to working this business and seeing what happens.
SteveW

I'm new. Please don't bite.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2005, 04:12:27 PM »

Hi everyone!

My name is Steve Westfall and I am brand spankin' new at this. I'm from Windsor, Ontario CANADA and am really gung ho about this opportunity! If anyone has any insightful suggestions to help me build this molehill into a mountain I am all ears.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon,
Steve
mack88
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2005, 06:52:40 PM »

Welcome Steve!  Glad to hear that you are gung ho about GDI!  My suggestions are as follows:  Leran your back office, Send an invitation to yourself in order to see what our prospects will receive.  Sudy this forum, lots of knowledge and experience here!  So many invaluable tools and answers.  Use the search mode prior to posting a question.  It might have already been answered.  Use the invitation system to send prospects to your movie/presentation and once they view the movie, follow up asking them what they thought of it! 

Sounds like quite a bit!  This is a very simple business!  Stay focused and dedicated to it and you will go far!  I wish you all the best!

Frank
Javier Segura

Javier Segura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2005, 07:53:35 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is David Rowland. I was a member in FFSI under Derek Bohlken some time back. That business wasn't working very well for me, and I had to drop out. I have continued looking for a business that I could do without a lot of physical activity, due to a bad back. Right now I work as an electrician full time, but it is becoming very difficult to do so because of my back. I'm hoping to be able to build up my GDI business enough to retire from construction by the end of this year.
I look forward to working this business and seeing what happens.

Smiley WELCOME TO THE TEAM DAVID! My name is Javier and am very excited for you! Right away when you said you are an electrician I started thinking of all the driving you must do. Now, although internet marketing is important, it does not replace local advertising i.e. Face-to-face advertising. I'de love to share a technique of mine that I use here in Houston. I am only a PM away!

Javier Segura
Houston, TX
MichaelDerowin

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2005, 08:55:47 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael from Alberta, Canada. I have just started with GDI and am very excited about being here. I am very new to this type of business, I also know I have joined the right one this time.

Best Regards,
Michael Derowin 
R_Morneau

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2005, 01:10:36 PM »

Hi, best of luck to you. I am entering my fourth week, I have three paying downline members(not great) but I have been promoting also. A big question I have is do most people on this forum promote the business side with their url fowarded right to the movie page. For example all my domains currently foward to the GDI movie page. Does it make more sense to build a web page, I can't see myself doing a better job than the GDI people already have.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 01:11:07 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: