May 02, 2024, 08:54:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1027840 times)
John Lucero

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: September 03, 2005, 11:51:15 AM »

I just finished my site. www.copysuccess.ws is anyone is interested. It took me awhile cause of my limited computer knowledge. But if I can get a site up and running, I'm confident anyone else can. Hope you get great results from your poll.
mack88
« Reply #661 on: September 03, 2005, 02:19:35 PM »

I just finished my site. www.copysuccess.ws is anyone is interested. It took me awhile cause of my limited computer knowledge. But if I can get a site up and running, I'm confident anyone else can. Hope you get great results from your poll.

Hello John!

Great looking site you have!  Why reinvent the wheel?  One suggestion, go into your sitebuilder and change your page name.  Currently is is titled page 1.  Have a great day!

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: September 03, 2005, 03:42:44 PM »

It's OK. Brief and to the point

And yes, I agree with Frank. You should rename your page.

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: September 03, 2005, 04:05:38 PM »

Actually Warren, I have done very well with my site set on forwarding. I am going to purchase another domain in which to use the sitebuilder though.  The orginal site is what brought me into the business as well as the 70 members who signed up in my downline.  So, I can't complain about the efficiency of the way GDI has set up the orginal site. 

I have seen many highly impressive websites that members have built. But, for me I just haven't had a strong enough desire to change what is already working for me. 

Wishing everyone much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 04:22:21 PM by JNapier » Logged

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
C Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 05, 2005, 12:13:47 PM »

Hi everyone, thought you might like to give me feedback on my website..... I promote my .ws via the replicated sites however I use my template website for my other business, this was the reason I first looked at GDI (I needed a website for my products), I have found it so easy to set up and thanks for all the help I have been given

http://www.income-4life.ws

Cheers

Carolyn Johnson
Aussie 
Simon Tofield

Zero2Hero.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #665 on: September 05, 2005, 12:23:37 PM »

Hi All,

I've just finished one of my many .WS Websites and with so much talent amoung many who read this forum I thought I would let you all see it before I start spending money on its promotion. I already have a few sponsors but critical feed back from you experienced guys would be much appreciated.

http://www.g-b-o.ws

Hope the link works okay.

Have a great day

Simon
Richard Drumm

Once A Marine Always A Marine!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #666 on: September 05, 2005, 04:07:26 PM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
                                                The Pledge of Allegiance
                                                               By
                                                          Red Skelton

All commente are welcome

www.vva877.ws
Well I have made a lote of changes on the site and I have a couple of request (1) is that you give some feedback and (2) is that you please pass the site on to ALL the Veterans you know
                                                                                     Thanks Rick

www.vva877.ws

SEMPER FI! ( Always Faithfull )
Patrick Nape

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 05, 2005, 04:08:14 PM »

Look at my site and tell me what you think. This is another biz op i am trying to get going

www.tonipatrickandcheychey.ws

list any comments on what you think
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #668 on: September 05, 2005, 11:53:44 PM »

Look at my site and tell me what you think. This is another biz op i am trying to get going

www.tonipatrickandcheychey.ws

list any comments on what you think

Hello Patrick!

Nice work, but one suggestion. On the home page you have one e-mail, which is written like that:  www.cheycc@sbcglobal.net. That www. has to go off so the e-mail has to be written like this:  cheycc@sbcglobal.net otherwise it doesn't work properly!!!

And - no offence - on Business Opportunity, you should add some action ... write maybe something and colour it (not too much) that people will see that this really is business opportunity ... Otherwise it's interesting and has its meaning.

Greetings and many success!!!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
JRog

Learn how to earn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #669 on: September 06, 2005, 03:13:33 PM »

Greetings fellow marketers!

I am very pleased to let you know I have FINALLY completed my website and I am also
very open to receiving feedback!  Please make sure you are gentle as I have a very fragile ego Wink
This is my first website that I've every built.....I had no idea that google could pay you
to advertise on your site!!!???  Sure glad I found that out!!!

http://www.learnhowtoearn.ws

Cheers to success!
Jen

-Life is a mirror, you see what you reflect.
-In the cookies of life, great friends are the chocolate chips!
-If I ever get abducted and held hostage in a chocolate     factory, DON'T send help!!!
Michelle Hoffmann

Michelle Hoffmann

View Profile WWW
« Reply #670 on: September 06, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »

http://network2freedom.ws... let me know what you think Smiley
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #671 on: September 06, 2005, 05:15:29 PM »

Jen,

Great job on your site! I noticed on your Great Tips page, there is a misspelling though.

Advertise on them.  They are sent to thousands of people and most of the time, it's free.  Again, make sure to use another email address as you will get a lot of spam.....on the other hand, you can reply tp them with your own add.  Some of them might not be using Autoresponders.

You did an awesome job on this though, and you will go far with it!

To our success,
Rick and Kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
Richard Drumm

Once A Marine Always A Marine!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: September 07, 2005, 03:29:00 AM »

8)Been up and running for awhile, but I am always adding and or changing things. Cool

Rick www.vva877.ws

SEMPER FI! ( Always Faithfull )
JRog

Learn how to earn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #673 on: September 07, 2005, 03:29:00 AM »

Thanks for pointing that out to me....my brain has been a little fuzzy lately!!! 
I wouldn't of noticed the typo.  I will change it promptly.
Jen

-If I ever get abducted and held hostage in a chocolate     factory, DON'T send help!!!
JRog

Learn how to earn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #674 on: September 07, 2005, 03:29:00 AM »

Hi guys,
Forgot to tell you, I checked out your site and it ROCKS!!!
I just love it.  The layout is very appealing to the eye.
You've got a lot of great programs you are promoting.
I've put it in my "favorites" to look over when I have
a bit more time.
Kind Regards & Cheers to Success!
Jennifer Rog

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: