May 02, 2024, 11:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778152 times)
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2005, 06:43:29 AM »

Hi Chris,

Welcome to GDI!!  Grin

I'm in Chicago, but it sounds like you've got a great opportunity of a game plan working (or in process of working maybe?) for yourself, which I think is great!!

Somewhere in the marketing section/forum/whatever-ya-call-it of the board, if you haven't found it yet, there's a thread/discussion going about marketing and promotional ideas to people in person (I think the thread was started by Norma (jnapier).  There are some good ideas in there, particularly.  But scope out all you can of the marketing section here -- awesome ideas all around.  I've been really inspired every time I read in that forum!

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2005, 06:45:57 AM »

Hey there New Yorker.  Welcome.   Grin  I'm in Chicago, but nice to meet you anyway. Smiley

~Amy~

Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2005, 07:01:31 AM »

Hey there and welcome! Smiley

I am in Chicago, so not TOO far from you!

If you need help with uploading photos, feel free to message me.  (I've finally figured out the new & improved "sitebuilder")

~Amy~

RandyBrink

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2005, 10:40:08 AM »

Howdy back from Texas

This is Randy from Lytle Texas just south of San Antonio. I just got started I hope to get this off the ground soon.

I will keep reading and learning I like the forum so long for now.

Wish you all the best

Randy
Marshall Utterback

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2005, 11:20:31 AM »

Hi everybody, 

I'm Marshall and I'm REAL excited about GDI! I'm also a total newbie to Forums, but I guess I'll get the hang of it soon enough.
I've already found some good answers to some of my questions. I think this is really a GREAT idea!

So Long for now,

Yours in SUCCESS!

Marshall

P.S. I'd like someone to tell me if this was an ok greeting or if I did anything wrong in this post. Thanks

« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 09:58:57 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2005, 12:04:03 PM »

Hey marshall, welcome! Your post look good to me Grin  Best of luck to you and allways remember that this forum is allways hear if your upline is not around and you can learn alot from the people in here. Good luck to you and you business!
Vadim V

Trust in the LORD, and do good

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2005, 12:58:38 PM »

I've seen lots of pictures and movies about the BIG Apple..., but looking forward to visiting it live some day!  Cheesy
Probably that's why I hooked up my Broad-Band Telephone through NYC.

Have a great biz!

Sincerely, Vadim (Moscow, Russia)
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2005, 12:58:38 PM »

Marshall,

Welcome to GDI !!  Your post was excellent, and full of enthusiasm !  You will find that you can ask pretty much anything you want on here, and people will reply with help and advice. a lot of us are new at this and not very experienced, and we're all learning and growing together.

Best of Luck!!             Marie
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2005, 08:07:53 AM »

I'm from Central NY.  Near Syracuse.  Welcome all. Grin Grin

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
MarietteRegets

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2005, 10:11:28 AM »

Hi all you Texans,
     My name is Mariette and I am from San Antonio.  I joined once before, got all confused and figured this is too hard for me and deleted my entry.  Today I joined again and decided I will learn come hell or high water.  Wish me luck
JDingess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2005, 10:16:25 AM »

Hello everyone,

I have joined with the hope that this will be something at least steady if not agressively profitable.  But one needs the steadys too in life, to keep at least a few eggs in the basket when all the rest are scurrying away as fast as they develop.

Wishing all good health and sweet success! Cheesy

Anybody can take the fast high roads and struggle for riches, but only the brave and wise will take the slow path thru the wilderness of the unknown and see hope.
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2005, 10:59:10 AM »

Hello everyone,

I have joined with the hope that this will be something at least steady if not agressively profitable.  But one needs the steadys too in life, to keep at least a few eggs in the basket when all the rest are scurrying away as fast as they develop.

Wishing all good health and sweet success! Cheesy

Oh, what to think here?Huh This post scares me. Did I misunderstood it or not, but it sounds like you're going away before you really started! Shocked Shocked Shocked Hang on here!!! Well, I'm not native english speaking person so I could misunderstood this one (I hope I did)!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2005, 02:40:07 PM »

Hello everyone,

You mentioned keeping a few eggs in the basket when all the rest are scurrying away.  Andrew Carnege built his massive fortune by putting all his energy and determination into one basket.  He lived by the motivation he received from mottos. One of which is this one, "Put all your eggs in one basket and watch it grow." 

There will always be people who will not stay in the business long enough to see positive growth. Furthermore, there are some who over stretch themselves by trying multi business opportunities at the same time.  This may work for some but not for me. I prefer to do it like Andrew Carnege by continuing to work faithfully  on this ONE business.  I am already realizing positive growth and I am sure that by this time next year my basket will contain even more new members.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
JDingess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2005, 08:30:02 PM »

Hello everyone,

Oh, what to think here? This post scares me. Did I misunderstood it or not, but it sounds like you're going away before you really started!    Hang on here!!! Well, I'm not native english speaking person so I could misunderstood this one (I hope I did)!!!

Tatjana

You mentioned keeping a few eggs in the basket when all the rest are scurrying away.  Andrew Carnege built his massive fortune by putting all his energy and determination into one basket.  He lived by the motivation he received from mottos. One of which is this one, "Put all your eggs in one basket and watch it grow." 

There will always be people who will not stay in the business long enough to see positive growth. Furthermore, there are some who over stretch themselves by trying multi business opportunities at the same time.  This may work for some but not for me. I prefer to do it like Andrew Carnege by continuing to work faithfully  on this ONE business.  I am already realizing positive growth and I am sure that by this time next year my basket will contain even more new members.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Tatjana,

Not going anywhere.  Just talking about all the investments that go down before you can realize your "egg" or profit. They are the things that run away before you are started.

Norma,

My experiences have mostly been sour with trying tp promote a biz.  All the free ads and free websites were only people looking for prospects.  No prospects on them.  Leads and addresses in lists were oversold most of the time. I even paid for ads several times without one signup.  Needless to say, my biz went south.  Rotaters haven't worked well for me yet either, tho I clicked my fingers off.  Recently was with venture debenture business that lasted for quite a while.  Right now, its going through some rough waters that it may not survive, depending on the "enemy" and the attitude of controlling interests.  Maybe it will survive, I hope so, but I have had to look in other directions for possibilities.

By the way, when does commission get paid on each month?  Does your site being green instead of blue or purple mean you have been charged to your preferred payment option?

Anybody can take the fast high roads and struggle for riches, but only the brave and wise will take the slow path thru the wilderness of the unknown and see hope.
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2005, 12:08:36 AM »

Oh, what to think here? This post scares me. Did I misunderstood it or not, but it sounds like you're going away before you really started!    Hang on here!!! Well, I'm not native english speaking person so I could misunderstood this one (I hope I did)!!!

Tatjana

Tatjana,

Not going anywhere.  Just talking about all the investments that go down before you can realize your "egg" or profit. They are the things that run away before you are started.

By the way, when does commission get paid on each month?  Does your site being green instead of blue or purple mean you have been charged to your preferred payment option?

Oh, good then!!!

The commissions probably (as I've earned almost none till now) are payed when you reach your minimum level of them whatever you've choosen to be (50, 100, ... $)

The acount is fully activated (not on trial) when you're listed green and white in color. Blue are those, who are on trial and provided a valid payment method and purple are the one who are in trial and did not provide the valid payment method. Those last even can't fully use their trial, because they can't do anything in their members area (that's what I've already spoken about on this forum). For all the others you can see in the downline legend what they mean. You get paid only for those marked green-white. That's for regular commisions. And of course you have to provide the documents required to get commisions payed. You can see all this in your members area if you click the documents link.

For bonus commisions you have to provide extra 4 things which are listed in the newsletter from 25. August 2005 under the tittle $5,000 Starter Bonus Pool Extended through September! [read more] or if you didn't get it then go on this forum to the topic  Administration  Announcements  Newsletter Archives...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: