May 02, 2024, 09:31:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190131 times)
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2005, 08:49:19 AM »

Hi!!
WoW! So far away! Glad you found us and a big welcome too you!
Deborah H Cheesy
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2005, 09:02:11 AM »

welcome to you all from "down under"

Marie
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2005, 05:07:25 PM »

Hi William  from the Sunshine  State! Big welcome  and wishing you lots of success ,mate! Cheesy
Diane Ewert

It's Just Me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2005, 06:12:09 PM »

Weclome to all of you.

Wishing you good success with GDI.

Use this form for valuble information.

Diane
DarrenB

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2005, 09:43:52 AM »

hi there everyone i have just join this website,and i am looking forward to achiving great prospects
mack88
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2005, 10:57:31 AM »

Hello and welcome Darren!  We are so happy to have you on board!  Feel free to jump around the forum and learn as much as you can from the awesome members here!  We are doing great things and you will as well! To your incredible success!

Frank
FrankJ

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2005, 08:34:34 PM »

Smiley Hi every one

My name is Frank Jeffries I have just joined GDI me and my wife live in Australia.
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2005, 06:30:22 AM »

Hi Ros,

Welcome to GDI.  Grin

I know a few Aussie GDI-ers, and from what I know, they get folks to sign up the same way we in the US do -- by being honest, by showing credibility (i.e., "hey, look at MY paycheck stub" -- once you get one, and you will!!), and by being a genuine person rather than a "salesperson".

I hear from many folks all over (but particularly Asia, for some reason) that folks in whatever region they are in are reluctant to sign up for network marketing.  Often times, explaining to folks exactly how GDI is different from the more "scammish" MLMs out there often does the trick.

Hopefully you're finding a lot of local folks to help you out more specifically.  But in the meantime, just keep on trying.  You'll get there!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
FayezK

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2005, 08:29:16 PM »

Hey Guys My Name is Fayez Keryakous, I live In Goulburn, NSW, and i joined up a week ago. Ithink that what has been said is excellent, especially the one post which talked about all of us having a meeting to colaborate on all our thoughts and ideas with ws. We do need to stick together and as the "newbies" we can be the ones showing all Australia how good this system reaaly is. Looking forward to speaking to you all in the futre and GOOD LUCK.
Emma Venus

Buon Giorno!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2005, 10:35:27 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Emma Venus, I'm 25 years old and I live in Maroubra, Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, Australia.

I just joined up 2 days ago and I'm already enjoying success with 2 new signups from referrals that I have made. I was a little skeptical at first, but I have to honestly say that I really believe in this concept and it is one of the best ideas I have read about in a long time.   Roll Eyes

I have been looking to start my own home based business for quite a while, but did not have the money to do so, so I was really excited when my sponsor sent me the email to watch the video.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you soon,   Wink

Good luck and best wishes

Piacere! Have an awesome day folks,

Love Miss Em x
KarenB

Have a Daisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2005, 12:56:16 PM »

Hey, there's plenty Aussies here (count me in...S/E Melbourne) and I managed 2 (fellow Aussie) signups in my first week (...which was a while ago, so I'm not really a newbie <- I just haven't posted too many times here in the forum Wink)

I don't see geographics being any issue at all -> if anything, that WS is from our part of the world so I almost feel it is home anyway (...well....at the very least - neighbours  Grin), and if the product is good, honest, and genuine, then thats exactly what will draw out many more Aussies Smiley ..Hey! I signed up for that exact reason so there you go!  Grin

~Karen

oh, and p.s. I'm not sure if there are any other forums or groups specifically for fellow Aussie GDI'ers so I might start one up (I dunno if I can post link here, but I'll put a link in my profile...if thats ok to do that...well, if you don't see one there then you can always PM me Smiley)

JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2005, 05:04:34 PM »

A very BIG WELCOME to all members from Australia.  I have already had the pleasure of meeting some of you through our messages.  It is great having all of you join us in the forum and I certainly wish you much success!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Margaret_N

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2005, 04:55:34 AM »

Hello everyone.

Just joined GDI. Wink

Hoping to learn a lot from this Forum and
getting to know most of you.

To our success.

Margaret.
BarbaraY

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2005, 02:16:52 PM »

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anything is in the pipeline for all Aussies to connect up and discuss GDI.  Maybe we could start a chat room and meet once a week or something.  I have no idea how this is done but would be interested in talking to others.  I really want this to work but am very confused.  My immediate upline did not contact me so I went to the one above and he gave me lots of information but you really need someone you can just call on when you feel lost in a sea of information.
It would be great to have "locals" that a phone call would be possible.  Anyone interested in perhaps a 3 or 4 way chat?
I am from Sale in Victoria and looking forward to getting started but not sure what to do.  I have purchased 50 leads which I believe go out automatically.  If I got someone who was interested today I would not really know what to tell them.

Cheers
Barb

DarrenB

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2005, 11:07:26 AM »

Hi all

i have not long join up and i have 3 ppl already sign up and one of my three ppl has three under him,most of my downline came from the leads that were sent to me,just keep getting the leads and invite them to join and it will soon pay off in the long run.All the best to u fellow aussie
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: