May 15, 2024, 11:36:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781377 times)
AllenFarias

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: November 24, 2008, 03:01:35 AM »

Born in Massachusetts and raised in California, currently residing in Reno, Nevada. Late bloomer when it comes to computers. Have no clue as to why it took me so long to sign up for the forum. Really like GDI and feel it is a excellent income opportunity. Was looking at my 401k and social security and realized they were not going to get the job done, so....Hello GDI!  Here I come! Any secret on using web site builder and are there examples that I can look at?  What are the advantages of having GDI host your site?
Ernest Breau

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

Hi all,
Is there a Massachusetts thread anywhere?

Thanks,
Ernie
Ernest Breau

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: November 26, 2008, 06:40:26 AM »

I am 1 day new to this and would like to start this thread hoping to find some other members in New England CT,RI,MA

Thanks,
Ernie
Buss C

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:39 PM »

Hey in south carolina here
D Hardyman

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: November 30, 2008, 03:36:44 PM »

Just got started today.  I know I have some work cut out for me, but I'm determined to make this a success.  Any hints will be greatly appreciated Huh
Jerry Stout

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1310 on: December 01, 2008, 06:33:30 PM »

Greetings all,
My name is Jerry. I am retired from an Alaskan Oil Company as an industrial electrician. I have moved back to Texas and am trying to "break into" the internet business. Seems like it should be easy but not very easy. List building is a big challange. Any hints or help would be appreciated.  Cry
Merry Christmas everyone!! Seems like Christmas was only last week and here it is again..

Cheers to all! 
HPatel

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: December 02, 2008, 06:49:19 AM »

Hello, I'm from San Diego
PatrickD1

http://freedom.ws/storm43

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1312 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Hello to all at GDI. I'm between Dallas and Ft.Worth! Best place to raise a family in the U.S. true fact! So, why aren't you here yet? grin. Hey, Texas also has great weather too! No earthquakes! No Hurricains! No mudslides! No fires! No massive floods! No extreme cold! Sometimes some nice warm weather and great for sittin by the pool and sippen a drink while reading a good book. eh? Or...opening that laptop and checking your GDI commissions earned for the day! WOE! $82,000! excellent! lol Hey, dreams are worth talking about aren't they? Set your goals, hope to see you all in Hawaii or Bahamas sometime this year! Try traffic blasters or traffic generators. Some can send 50,000 people to your site for about 20 bucks. I just joined a week ago...and that's my own plan. Most of all...best of luck! GDI rocks.

Can call me Roy Rogers HAN! grin. Sorry, big DIE HARD Fan.  Wink I'm the guy jumping out the office window holding onto the fire hose and instead of yelling HOLLYYYYYYY! I'll be yelling I'M OUTTA HERE BOSS!  Shocked Grin

Some of the best people to find to help you grow your business are those who are already leading MLM programs. One way I am trying is...contact people who want you to join THEIR MLM. View it and join it if you like. But while you're at it, now you have a marketer to show yours to too! ask them first
Edwin Heredia

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hello to everyone. My name is Edwin Heredia. I am brand spanking new to GDI. I am very excited about the opportunity and looking forward to making it work. Question... What would you say has been the most effective way to market this awesome product? I have started sending my family and friends the invitation, I'm sure however that list is going to run out. I want to be prepared.
Anil Singh

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: December 10, 2008, 07:18:12 AM »

NY member here.  Grin
Kevin Kirby

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

I'm Kevin

Just got onboard looking for any tips that will help me succeed.

Graham_Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

hello everyone, im melissa and im completely new to this and hope i succeed with it. if there is anyone out there with advice on getting started, let me know. im a carpenter of eight yrs, and need something to help supplement that, so im hoping this is it.
Matthew_Kelly

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

This is just a quick hello to all new and existing members of GDI.
Teresa Morris

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

Hi Everyone. I'm new here and still trying to learn everything.

Teresa Morris
Jones K

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: December 10, 2008, 09:16:42 PM »

Hi I am new here. My name is Kristina and I am excited for this opportunity. I am married and have two preschoolers and this seems like an innovative way to start a business. I look forward to succeeding alongside everyone here.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: