May 16, 2024, 01:18:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781422 times)
DavidHill1

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

Just wanted to say HI ,to all..cant wait to get this system going. little slow at first.but it will work..See Ya..!! Shocked
PatrickCavanaugh

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: November 10, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »

Just stoping by to say Hello  Grin
wealthmanic
« Reply #1292 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

Hello, I am a new member from Atlanta. I originally joined GDI several years ago but didn't do too much with it. I re-registered and I am going to make this work this time :-)  Wink Wink

I will update you on my progress.
SuzetteM

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

Hey Everyone!

I am Suzie from Louisiana, and hope I can start making a great income with this opportunity. Please contact me if you need any help, I will try my best to help.
I welcome all the other new members as well. Best wishes everyone!  Smiley
RobertThomas

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »

Hello , from Las Vegas, NV  Cool
BesituloG

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Hi!
JamesBalter

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: November 15, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »

Hello To Everyone:
My name is James Balter and I am from Texas but also have a residence in Tallahassee, Florida. I signed up as a result of wanting to increase my profit centers for my business. I have been following this company for some time now.

I decided to finally get involved. I am still trying to figure this all out and will look for those in the know to guide me.

Regards,

James Balter
L_Scott1

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: November 15, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »

Hello everyeone just letting you know i am new here by MKM/Gorilla Marketing and I thought this was a job lol. Just hope this really works out for me.
JaredTarbox

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: November 16, 2008, 06:05:08 AM »

Hi,

I'm from NY and am a new member and a network administrator.  I just got started with GDI and I like what I see Smiley  Right now I'm currently working on a secret project that if work could benefit all of us.  Stay tuned for details!  Also I know many people have computer questions, problems, etc. so if anyone needs a little computer help please feel free to hit me up.

You can find my credentials here http://www.keen.com/details/call4help/Windows-XP/7905854
I'm more then happy to answer quick questions and if it is something more involved then I'm willingly to work
with anyone to receive fair reimbursement for the time.  I can't stand the Goon Squad ripping people off so
anything I can do to help is my pleasure.  God Bless Everyone and much success to everyone.
Kirk W

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »

Just wondering if there are any other members here from SC.  I live in Mt Pleasant ... anyone else in the Charleston area?

Rhonda D

Hi Rhonda,

My name is Kirk and I am from the Charleston area and just joined.  I have experience in web development and mlm so we will see how this goes. Looks promising.
EJames

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: November 20, 2008, 01:13:53 PM »

Good morning! I just joined GDI last week and I'm excited by the prospects.

I hope to make a long-lasting income and great relationships with all who I can!
AmandaMattox

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: November 22, 2008, 07:44:32 AM »

NEW FROM OHIO BABY!!  Grin
Chad_S

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

Hello To All,

I am a new user of GDI From North Eastern US (Mass.). Just wanted to share my enthusiasm about the GDI Network. I am currently using GDI as part of another program. It appears to be a vast resource and awesome income builder. Look forward to Earning and growing together with the GDI network.
Crystal_L

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

Hi everyone, I am really excited and have been reading alot these past couple of days to learn the ropes. I am Right now I am stuck on a response...and need to find the CORRECT email to send for the conference call...the one in my training manual says to make sure to get the updated one! I do not want to send out wrong info...Thanks!!
JeremyE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1304 on: November 24, 2008, 02:59:01 AM »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. First time ever in my life have I said to myself... This might be it. This site could change my life for the better. I'm really hoping it lives up to it's name and it's testimonials.

" You Are Currently Under Post Moderation - Your Post Will Appear After Approval  " lol NICE! Tongue I hope my post gets posted in the ( questions forum ) Really would like to know more and more about this site and what it has to offer.

Thanks allot,
Jeremy
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: