May 14, 2024, 03:44:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897184 times)
RitaGartner

View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: November 27, 2006, 09:05:48 PM »

Greetings!

I am a brand new member from Canada and excited to learn more about this opportunity!

Regards,

Rita
Bruce Shilander

Bruce Shilander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1486 on: November 27, 2006, 09:05:48 PM »

Just thought I would say hello to the group. I have been in GDI for about a week. I plan to use the program to stimulate some of my other network marketing businesses. I am Austin, Texas.

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce Shilander
DawnW

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 28, 2006, 03:27:22 AM »

Hello everyone,
 I'm new to GDI I've seen GDI lots of times, but I was not feeling giving out the SSN, but I said let me just try this out for the trial period.  I hope I made a good decision.

Dawn
Wishing you the best!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 03:27:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Thomas_Matthews

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1488 on: November 28, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »

Hi everyone!

I am a newbie to GDI, while having seen the program for a while, chose to investigate other systems.

It seems that I've come full circle back to GDI and am excited to combine it with my other
Internet Marketing programs.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated and if I can help you, please do not hestitate to contact me!

Tom

« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 04:24:48 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CarolBergman

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 28, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »

Hi.  I just joined GDI yesterday.  I am a young 67 years old grandma on a fixed income and am hoping for a great future with this company.  Any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated.   I have been looking for a good opportunity for some time now and I think GDI is the one for me.  Good luck to all.

Carol Smiley
JohnSprague

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 29, 2006, 04:23:45 AM »

Hello fellow GDI members! I've been in the program for about a month. So far I've noticed that a lot of people will look to see but that will be it. Others are interested but have no credit card. I'm probably lucky to have signed 3 people in a short time. I am really pleased with how my website turned out. Looking forward to this as a longterm commitment. Nice to meet you all. Good luck with your website sales! John
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 04:24:10 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Chris McConnell

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: November 29, 2006, 08:06:40 PM »

Hello everyone,  Chris here, Just joined GDI and am very excited.  I think this is the best program available anywhere today.  OK, off to enlighten the world Grin
F_Davis

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: November 29, 2006, 08:06:40 PM »

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here. This is also the first time in a forum but hopefully not the last.
I've tried other Internet Businesses but this one is just awsome. The training and the people are great. Shocked

I plan to make this my last attempt at making money on line and I think I've chosen the right one to take me to my goal.

My name is Fern and I'm from Jacksonville, Florida.
Tidarut Hansub-Udom

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: November 30, 2006, 10:20:47 AM »

I'm also new....somewhat...I don't recall introducing myself, but never late than nver, right?  Cheesy
R Whiting

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 30, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »

Hi Everyone

My name is Richard. I have joined today from the United Kingdom.

I am really looking forward to the future and wish everyone well.

Richard
Steve Moyers

The search for meaning is the path to purpose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1495 on: November 30, 2006, 09:24:28 PM »

Hi everybody! I am Steve Moyers and I just joined and started putting my .ws site together.

I have never done anything like this so any help or suggested direction is needed.

There is a lot of info on the GDI website and I am still finding more each time I log on. Wish there was more given on applying all this information.
SFred

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: December 01, 2006, 04:01:37 AM »

Hi everyone. My name is Fred Simposya and I have just started my GDI business.  Looking forward to wise posts from experienced people like yourselves.
Sfred
Alfred Alder

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: December 02, 2006, 06:38:12 AM »

Hello Everybody,
I've been on the internet since 1988! You might say
I got my college education via the internet!
It sure has come a long way since I started!!
I think this program is really going to change for all
users on how we communicate on the web!
Happy surfing to everyone!   Smiley
Al
Huu Tri Nguyen

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: December 02, 2006, 06:38:13 AM »

Hello, My name is Tri, I'm from Montreal. I just joined GDI. I was hesitant at first and did'nt really realize what this could mean for me, because everything about this is so new to me. But I am starting to really like this a lot!
I wish everyone the best!
KymmJ

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: December 02, 2006, 06:41:31 AM »

Ok Right Now Im totally confused  can someone please help  I dont know a lot of EMail addys with the first and last names  I saw you can purchase them  Where??  How??  What is the protocol??  And I also dont know where to go to find the site builder  Help Plz
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: