May 15, 2024, 11:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn with reffering others?  (Read 2568 times)
SaifTauheed

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:10:52 AM »

hi i just joined today free, i want to know i am a free member how to earn using my link, i mean where can i find my link and people who registered under my name?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 03:35:22 PM »

Hello Saif,

If you explore your GDI member's area ( you can find that at http://website.ws/members ) you will find a link on the bottom of the page marked "FAQ".  Visit that and it will provide answers to many of your questions.

You can also click on "Request Support" and it will lead you to the same page with a list of questions and answers.

When you first sign up for an account, the domain you register automatically redirects to your affiliate page.  So, you can just start sending people to your domain right off the bat and when they sign up, it will be on your team.

Of course, if you choose to build your own webpage using the sitebuilder, FTP, WordPress or any of the other options you have, this will no longer be the case.

If you do choose to build your own webpage, your affiliate link can be found at www.website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME

Just please be sure to replace "YOURGDIUSERNAME" with your actual GDI username.

Also, you can choose which page people see when they go there by going to your GDI member's area and clicking on "My Replicated Sites".  There are actually tons of replicated sites that GDI provides, those are just the ones that GDI finds convert the best.

Have fun!  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: