May 22, 2024, 01:40:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1214655 times)
Michael Pavelko

View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Greetings everyone! My name is Mike and I am from the small town of Guilford Connecticut. I CAN NOT WAIT to get started! If anyone wants to bounce ideas off of each other for marketing let me know =]
W Burrell

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
W Burrell

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Himy name is william I'm from North Carolina. I'll will have a lot qustions about this business because i'am pretty confused right now. Thanks
C Palomo

Business Solution and Product Services

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1413 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Hello Eveyone on GDI,

Wow, I see that some of you want out already.  You shouldn't let your horses go without feeding them first.  It's like a growing chance of those who are very patient to see results here and even if loyal maybe forever!   I don't know about anyone else out here but the chances of getting sales can be easily manipulated but you have to take the first step to introduction.   If you know how to use your strategies in knowing what to say or entice your visitors to check out your website.  Be real, honest and upfront of the program.   I really think that $ 10.00 per month brings more in the end result.   However if your new and don't know where to go.  Sometimes I think it's ok to ask the next in command. Isn't that the way we should be communicating?   GDI I have discovered has some people I never knew people I now already know who has confident in GDI.  Can any of you pray for me on this one?   Much more what you do out there makes a big impact.  Do your best, smile at your visitors, and always remember this.  If you found a sponsor and want to do more.  I think then it should be appropriate to ask the next line of command.  As eager to work and get the message out to my readers, the more I think they may and I just said Maybe they might reconsider the odds in their case NO CHOICE.   Good Luck Everyone!

cmpalomo
C Palomo

Business Solution and Product Services

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1414 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Hello I am here and been around.  Asking how to begin working with Down Line.  What is the main objective to these people.  Are these folks on a trial first?  Do we need to keep them connected?  How does it work to those who are still committed to GDI?  Any suggestions about down lines?  Where are they at so I can know who is below me if applicable.

cmpalomo
Claus Walther

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Hi my name is Claus and live in Perth Australia,
I hope this site
will bring me success in future. Smiley

Happy Marketing Grin
DMilligan

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: January 18, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

Hi! My name is Diane and I am from Texas. I am very new here, and I could use some major assistance. I am not sure what I am doing, and I haven't been able to get in touch with my sponsor in NC.  Hopefully someone here can give me some help with my questions. Thanks so much!  Smiley Huh
GStager

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: January 18, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

Hello; This is George from Oklahoma City,just joined a few days ago. I see this is a great way to build a long term income.
Bethany H

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: January 18, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bethany, from Indiana USA. GDI seems to have what I am looking for. I am still reading through the sections and figuring out what I am doing. I look forward to getting to know members!

Success to All! Smiley
GThomas1

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: January 19, 2009, 03:12:47 AM »

Hello
my name is greg and I am from atlanta ,ga. This is all new for me so the learning curve is a little daunting but i am determined to stick it out until i see the income i waqnt.

thank you for any help you an offer.

greg
ThomasN2

View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: January 19, 2009, 03:16:12 AM »

Hello out there fellow buisiness-minded folk my name is Nathan from Barrie Ontario in Canada. Let the training begin! I am looking forward to finding out more about Gdi
GerryM1

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 19, 2009, 03:16:12 AM »

Hi I'm Gerry from London, UK. I joined a few days ago and have explored certain areas of the GDI userface not only to research on the internet for marketing tips.

Just one question, how quickly does one get a few interests on your webpage once you have built the website? I've madea few blogs on Myspace and I'm not sure about this at all.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Gerry
Peter Schmidt

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: January 19, 2009, 03:16:12 AM »

Hello everyone

My name is Peter Schmidt and I'm just thrilled and excited to find out about this business and the opportunity to earn some passive income!...(especially in such scary financial times). I'd just like to say good luck to everyone and I hope I can keep my enthusiasm levels up as much in the future as I feel now!
Grace F

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 19, 2009, 03:16:12 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm from Ireland this is my first program and I hope to use the money from it to build an animal shelter from the procceds, I've done alot of research and have some idea of what needs to be done, just have to try to put it into pratice now Huh

Looking forward to trying to get to know everyone and hope yous are doing well so far. Smiley
Pearlyn Kang

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: January 19, 2009, 04:15:36 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm Pearlyn, from Singapore.

I joined GDI out of curiosity.

Practically, I'm overloaded with quite abit of information until I do not know where exactly to start. Perhaps someone can help me out.

Thanks...
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: