May 03, 2024, 02:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336125 times)
Gina London

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2010, 03:04:18 AM »

Hi!

I'm new to GDI, I just joined tonight. I'm very excited and I hope to learn as much as possible. I hope to earn at least 500$ per month. I know its quite high but I hope I will be able to attain my goal. My ultimate goal would be a thousand but I guess that would be pushing it.

David Archibald

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2010, 07:18:25 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is david and I am totally new to GDI. Hope you guys will help me learn all there is to know. At the moment I am not even sure where to begin.
Mark Middleton

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2010, 07:18:25 AM »

Hello !! My name is Mark Middleton from Windham, CT Just Join GDI about a week ago....
Norulhadi Abdul Ghapar

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2010, 09:49:50 AM »

Cheesy Hi , My name is Hadi from Malaysia. Nice to be part of GDI members.
Jody B

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »

HELLO everyone glad to be part of GDI. My name is Jody from California, I've only been part of the elite Grin for about 3 weeks now. No sign ups quite yet but have had a few leads. Not even close to giving up, I'm driven by the thought of "NOT IF IT WILL HAPPEN, BUT WHEN!!!!" I just ordered my business cards so hopefully you will be seeing me in the leaderboards in the weeks and months to come. Any advise or guidance is always welcomed. 
EdwinM1

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »

hello,

I am Edwin Mondigo from Cebu City, Philippines i am a newbie with GDI on April 17, 2010. I am excited
to this income opportunity business.  I need a little time to explore this program and need assistance to
upline..

good luck!
David Hochanadel

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2010, 02:54:35 AM »

Hello, I'm from the USA. My name is Dave Colt. I am delighted to be a member of GDI. I have internet marketing experience with several other programs. I hope this is my ultimate one. Wish me luck.
RudyGarza

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2010, 02:54:35 AM »

Hello!  My name is Rudy Garza .  I am brand new to GDI and to marketing, but fully intend to work hard at this as soon as I figure out the ins and outs
LaurentiuI

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2010, 07:43:45 AM »

Hello,

My name is Ionut, I am from Romania and I will like to say HI to everyone ...
Those from Romania please mesage me.

Thank you!
EdnaC

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2010, 11:11:07 AM »

Hello my name is Edna and i am also new to GDI under 2 months,seeking ways to promote GDI, i notice that there was a website a while ago,( I have posted a brief 6 step action plan for newbies, you can read it at this link here)  http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=7908.msg19848#msg19848

Is this link disabled, thanks for any help

Thank You
CarlaMcCoy

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2010, 09:00:24 AM »

Hello. My name is Carla McCoy and I am a new GDI Member here. My webpage can be viewed at http://carlamccoy.ws I recently joined a great Team that is currently helping others as well as myself to sign up to our Free Social Networking website. If you want more information on this company and my Team please go to my webpages and review what it's all about. I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to posting more updates in the future.

Thank You,

Carla McCoy
FFraser

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2010, 09:00:53 AM »

Hi let me introduce myself my name is Frank I just joined last week my sponsor hasn't helped me succeed yet and I am becoming frustrated because she has lack of knowledge and communication. What should I do? She's had her first 6 but her first 6 hasn't gotten their six yet. Also do you all promote just the My Secret Piggy Bank or just the GDI referral link? Do I need to not worry and just focus on me or not?
MariluzC

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2010, 09:01:11 AM »

probando 1,2,3 esto se publica?
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2010, 02:10:27 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Preston and I am in Wisconsin, excited to build my team and business!

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
Knight_J

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2010, 09:22:06 AM »

I was about to give up when I realised my email address was incorrectly spelt. Ive lost a week because of that. There is so much to learn Its taken me an hour just to learn how to post this. The fact is I like the look of this but could use a few tips on basics while I get up to speed. John from the UK
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: