May 04, 2024, 10:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336273 times)
BrandonDaniels

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2010, 06:38:52 AM »

Hi, my name is Brandon, I live in Florida and I joined GDI on 03/11/2010.  I am really excited about this income opportunity and look forward to get lots of training and support.
Mark Caudill

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2010, 04:09:55 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I'm from Ohio. I joined the other day and am looking forward to building a great income here with GDI.
JackKuhry

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »

Hey everyone,, nice to be apart of GDI!

Jack Kuhry
Paul_Roberts

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2010, 12:56:35 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Paul Roberts and I just joined last week. workeverywhere.ws

I'm really excited and have already started spreading the word. Can't wait to order some business cards and start giving them out. This is such a great idea!
So Chi Ho Lowence

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2010, 12:56:35 PM »

Hi Dear all

I am Lowence from HK,  I have registered my WS on 12 Mar 2010, & dont know how to send my blog to all of the world via WS system, because I have'nt any support from upline, pls let me know how to do. Huh

Thanks,
Jennifer MacDonald

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2010, 03:44:11 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm a British lady living in Spain and new to GDI. Would love to hear from anyone with tips for success please. Thank you.
BrianGibson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »

Hello!

I too am a new member for about 2 weeks now. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Does anyone know how to upload my own pic in this forum so I dont have to keep using Bruce Willis  Grin

Brian Gibson
AnthonySmith1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2010, 02:54:48 PM »

I'm new to the forums but not to GDI and I would love to make as many friends as possible and for as much advice as possible. I would  like to know how people have been doing marketing their business and if they have any secrets or tips for me!!! Cool

What Up GDI Reps....I am looking for other GDI Reps in the DC/MD/VA  who would like to start mastermind group with me, pool our resources and find hungry & motivated business builders please send me a private message so we can talk!!
Ben Herniman

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2010, 03:48:49 PM »

hello every one i joined up last friday and my name is ben and i am so glad i joined but i just hope i can get some sign ups
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:49:25 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BanaGatiz

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2010, 05:31:13 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin

Hai ChipSnyder

I'm from Indonesia, Just joint
I want to ask you - to the point?

1. Would you like to help me please, how to start GDI business with step by step? Huh Huh

Thanks

GoranKralj

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2010, 05:31:13 AM »

Hi I m Goran from Croatia Smiley Smiley
ALevine

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2010, 05:31:13 AM »

I am Adolph Levine and I live in Port Arthur, Texas.  I have been a member for a long time.  This is my first time joining a forum. Thank you.
MichelleCarter

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2010, 05:03:04 AM »

HELLO TEAM MY NAME IS MICHELLE CARTER AND I AM NEW MEMBER SINCE THIS PAST MONDAY. I WANTED TO ASK IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THE BEST WAY TO GET STARTED. I HAVE SENT THE PRESENTATION TO ABOUT 70 PEOPLE SO FAR BUT NO ONE HAS PURCHASED YET. 
NapoleonVictoria

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2010, 05:03:04 AM »

Hell to all GDI members,

My name is Napoleon and I just signed up just a few days ago, I'm from philippines, hope to hear some step by step training to be a succesfull.. thanks
John F2

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2010, 06:01:24 AM »

Greetings all, I'm John from Colorful Colorado. Looking forward to "geeting on with it" I've been involved with way too many non productive internet businesses but I feel for the price this is well worth the time and effort. Here we go!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: