May 04, 2024, 07:16:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Questions  (Read 86190 times)
HoLui

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2006, 06:35:50 AM »

Hi seniors,

How and what you do to those inactive members.I got 6 inactive members and thinking of  way to active them back.What comment should I send them and what content in email should I send?

Kindly give some suggestion and guides.

rgrds,

ho lui
J Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2006, 02:57:44 PM »

Geneoloy list definetly work, but you will be spending many hours on the phone and you need to be sure that they are very good list.
John OBrien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2006, 02:18:19 AM »

I just wanted to get some feed back on how you guys keep your downline in as my downline is getting smaller.
Another thing I would like to ask is getting growth happening that has seemed to have slowed a lot for me,
I would like to any of your thoughts on this thanks for your input.

John O'Brien
Felicia Stumbo

Unlock Your Earning Potential and Live Your Dreams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »

I have a paid sign up, and he is currently active. I was wondering when my commission will show up in my commission section. I havn't turned in my documents yet, as I have only been here just under 2 weeks.

Also, I have 16 people currently in my downline, 2 with payment method and 1 active. How can I get the rest to convert over to paid?

Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Felicia
IanCoxall

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2006, 08:11:32 AM »

I just wanted to get some feed back on how you guys keep your downline in as my downline is getting smaller.
Another thing I would like to ask is getting growth happening that has seemed to have slowed a lot for me,
I would like to any of your thoughts on this thanks for your input.

John O'Brien

Keeping people motivated is certainly an old issue.  Widespread throughout any industry as a stumbling block that success must overcome.  This is why I have developed a strategy for my online activites that combine 4 seperate opportunities that pull together to provide four key essentials.
  • Product
  • Promotion
  • Lead capture
  • Short term income

For me and the team I am building GDI forms 25% of the overall plan.  This way it becomes just a part of the ultimate goal of running my own online business.

Whether GDI is "the business of choice" is no longer relavent.  The objective here is to "Work from home" and the 4 businesses I have chosen are just the vehicle I use to achieve that.

Therefore - retention will become less of an issue and stability will form over time.

There will always be a way
If you always have the will

Ian Coxall UK
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 08:12:04 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Julie Whitmire

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2006, 04:14:42 PM »

Does anyone have any tips or ways to encourage people who signed up but never activated thier memberships to get them to follow through? I have 63 people most in my level 1 who signed up but never activated.
Chris Mazzola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2006, 02:41:45 PM »

I have the same problem with my downline. I have 25 people but only 3 active ......It is frustrating. The one's that I talked to said that they do not have credit cards so they can not become active. If there was other payment options then this would help a lot of people.

Grin

Discover how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....NEVER PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!! http://www.payitforward4profits.com/jerryvanholt
Christine Horne

Hello Nice to meet all of you Lets Make Money

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2006, 09:23:07 PM »

Hello my name is christine i just joined tell them they can get a gift card from the bank master or visa or american express they start at 10.00 on up thats what i did  email me for more info  i just joined on june 2 nice to meet you christine horne
Stephens Ryan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2006, 05:44:34 PM »

Is there any sense in trying to get members for the bonus during your free trial period?  I signed up yesterday and have received 3 member sign ups thus far; however, if I can't obtain the $100 bonus since I'm in my free trial period then I'd probably rather save some of them and hit them up NEXT week when I'm no longer a trial member.  Any information regarding this situation would be very beneficial.  Thanks in advance.

Ryan
SSims

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2006, 02:51:54 AM »

Hi,
  I have discovered that if a person browses your website and decides to sign up they have to create an account by entering a  username and password before they even enter any payment information. The problem with this is that if they don't have a credit card to use as future payment then your visitors leave and most likely never return to your site. Since a username and password had been created two things happen. One this person is in your downline now, well that's not so bad, but if they know they don't have a credit card to participate then why should they bother returning. The second thing is that just by a person browsing and clicking on things to learn more about the business it creates usernames. Usernames that someone might want to use to tack on to the end of their website.ws address. These usernames will no longer be available to new prospect that would want something catchy. Even GDI recommends that you pick a good username. If they are all being used by people that are not truly signed up then the associates that want to really market this business is going to be stuck using silly usernames like (abcdefgh or 12364567)  I think it would be better if a person would secure payment details first then allow people to create usernames. If a person does not have a credit card then they have the choice to leave without taking up all the usernames and perhaps even domain names. You can see for yourself by hitting the sign up button and creating a username and password and then click next and do nothing more. You will notice that you have a new member in your downline and that the username used  is no longer available. Good luck to all

Thanks 

S. Sims
DonVirden

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2006, 08:36:39 PM »

There will always be people who will sign up and never follow through. That is just business, now as far as keeping your downline and helping them build their downline also is very easy which I am finally starting to realize. You first need to build a foundation for yourself to succeed before you can get others to help themselves. I send all of my members to this website below which gives them free training, downline building and free leads and traffic. This has helped me keep my gdi members active and recruiting themselves.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 08:37:03 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
JunePalmer

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2006, 11:23:33 AM »

I have noticed that some of the people in my downline are not advertising GDI.  What can I do about it?  If they are not advertising it they are not generating any incomfor me or anyone else who has recruited.
Thanks
June Palmer
John K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2006, 04:10:23 AM »

Can someone help me here?
I want to place a new Personal Referral under another Personal Referral that I placed on my 2nd Level. The system seems to only allow me to place people on my first or second levels. Why?

Thanks guys
Regards
John

Mastering-Money is all about investing in YOU.
Cara W

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2006, 10:23:01 AM »

I guess that I'm unclear about the commissions.  Do we get paid $5.00 for each of our 1st line recruits and $1.00 for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th?  Or do we get $1.00 for everyone we recruit? 
Thanks!
RMcintosh

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2006, 05:18:16 PM »

You will make a dollar for everyone you sign up and a dollar for everyone they sign up...

Example
level one      10 people ($10) you can have any amount of people on level one
level two      10 people x 10 people ( $100)
level three    10 people x 100 people  ($1000)
level four      10 people x 1,000 people ($10,000)
level five       10 people x 10,000 people  ($100,000)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: