May 03, 2024, 02:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894111 times)
AnnemieStevens

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 08, 2005, 03:39:24 PM »

Hello everyone!
Thank you for reading my message...
So, I'm a 44 year old woman living in Belgium, a small country in Europe with only about 10 million people.
We are indeed small on the map, but we are great  Wink and I know that you Americans like some of our national monuments such as : Belgian waffels, Belgian Chocolates, Belgian fries with mayonaise, Manneken Pis, Bruges, etc...
I have been in the networking business for 3 years now and although it's not easy here in Europe, it offers lots of joy and satisfaction. The nice things about this activity is that I am my own boss  Grin and that I can work from home Cheesy! I would never give it up...
I have been a Herbalife distributor for 2 years but as I was longing for diversification, I started working with Nu Skin Enterprises in January and I'm very happy with the evolution of my business!
This company offers a number of very interesting tools and technologies.

May I wish you all e very happy and succesful life!
Take care and drop me a line if you want to.

Warm regards,

Annemie  Wink
ColleenT

My reasons for staying home are obvious!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2005, 04:09:37 PM »

Hi Sarah!

I am Canadian too! Welcome aboard. It is a little overwhelming at first, but you will soon realize that this is going to be BIG and YOU are now a part of it! Enjoy the ride.

ColleenT Grin Grin

The secret of success in life: Prepare for opportunity when it comes.(Benjamin Disraeli)

Greatest "shot in the arm":...Encouragement
Two most power-filled words:...."I Can"
Most contagious spirit:...Enthusiasm
D Efland

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2005, 03:01:09 AM »

[HI I'm David Efland from NC and found GDI in my emails and signed up recently. I'm looking for a way to get out of going to work somewhere 8 hrs a day. This may be it!
Jan Ceulemans

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2005, 03:04:28 AM »

Hi Annemie  Smiley

I am a newbie as well here in the GDI system. Just signed up few days ago and also posted here in the forum my introduction. Great to see someone here who is near me since I live in Tilburg, Netherlands but my roots are in Antwerp ( born in Merksem).

If you like let's keep eachother informed about our progress. If you may have tips for me (you are an experianced marketer) your tips would be appreciated. Of course, I offer the same to you.

I think it is very valuable to visit this forum very often, though the working of the forum is not all clear for me. My posts seem to be delayed. However, let's get used to  this magnificant new business for us.  Smiley

Jan
MariaChandler

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2005, 11:43:46 AM »

Hi there,

Have been a member of GDI for a few weeks, but have only just discovered this Forum. Think its great,
am busy reading through many of the topics to get different bits of advice.

Not had any success yet, so need all the help I can get.

Maria
RMick

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 09, 2005, 11:46:13 AM »

Greetings from New England, I am pleased to be joining such an august group!  Look for lots of questions...
Seems like this is practical in many ways... Let's give it a real shot!
~rpm
« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 11:47:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ShawnSmith

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2005, 11:47:33 AM »

As you are new so am I.  I  was quite bit skeptical, but I decided it's only $10 bucks, if I get @ least 10 people to signed up and "STAY"  Wink signed up the service pays for itself.  Now of coarse if those 10 get and the get 10, maybe 6 ~ 9 months of trying we should reach the +$1K a month.  I am not looking to get rich of these by no mean; but I am seeking passive residual cash flow.  The key is what do you do with money you get from this?  Buy REAL ESTATE, WOW.  Good luck and keep trying.....
MarkT

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2005, 11:47:34 AM »

Just stick with it.  Tell everybody you know about the wonderful opportunity and keep it going.
RAguilar

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2005, 12:48:10 PM »

Hola, my name is Rick Aguilar and am an August sign up from Texas.  Like others I found GDI in my email researched and signed up.  I have signed up a couple of people and it looks very promising.  I like very much the fact that it can be worked through out the world and am already inviting people from other countries.  Great to be part of the team and look forward to interaction. 
mack88
« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2005, 02:49:33 PM »

Hi there,

Have been a member of GDI for a few weeks, but have only just discovered this Forum. Think its great,
am busy reading through many of the topics to get different bits of advice.

Not had any success yet, so need all the help I can get.

Maria

Maria!

Welcome to GDI and this magnificient forum!  I am surprised that you just found out about this!  This is proof that we really need to inform our new Team Members about the forum when they first join!  All it takes is a welcome email.

Maria, keep at it!  Stay focused and you will do just fine!  To your incredible success!

Frank
EleanoreM

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2005, 05:00:25 AM »

Hello everyone. I just joined and am really not sure if this will be any different than the other 3 opps I have advertised for the past year and gotten nowhere with. I sure hope this is the one. If anyone can help, please do!

Eleanore
Raymond Lang

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2005, 05:00:25 AM »

I'M NEWBIE BUT EXCITED Grin
L W.

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2005, 05:00:25 AM »

I am loving this. When you put your mind to it and a little effort, it is like hunting in a zoo.

Bob
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2005, 06:00:52 AM »

Welcome Raymond!! It is a pleasure having you join us in the GDI forum. Hold on to your excitement.  Others will see it and that will help to instill their interest. 

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
ColleenT

My reasons for staying home are obvious!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2005, 07:28:54 AM »

Hello Eleanore!

Welcome to GDI! I am also from Alberta and am very excited about this opportunity. It may be a bit slower than other things you may have tried, but if you give it some time and bit of work, it will reward you greatly. Good Luck!

ColleenT Cheesy

The secret of success in life: Prepare for opportunity when it comes.(Benjamin Disraeli)

Greatest "shot in the arm":...Encouragement
Two most power-filled words:...."I Can"
Most contagious spirit:...Enthusiasm
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: