May 04, 2024, 07:48:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website FTP Details  (Read 2970 times)
MelP

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »

Hi Everyone,
I wonder if someone could assist me with a problem that I have in relation to one of my GDI websites www.metrangroup.com
I engaged someone to start developing the website and I now unable to have any contact with this person.   Subsequently, now that I want to add content and develop this website further I don't have any information regarding the FTP details that will allow another website builder carry out this work for me.
Can someone help me with information about how this information (FTP details) can be retrieved so I can arrange for someone to finish off the website for me?

Best Regards,
Mel Peatey
www.metrangroup.com
insight247
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 11:12:00 AM »

Hi Everyone,
I wonder if someone could assist me with a problem that I have in relation to one of my GDI websites www.metrangroup.com
I engaged someone to start developing the website and I now unable to have any contact with this person.   Subsequently, now that I want to add content and develop this website further I don't have any information regarding the FTP details that will allow another website builder carry out this work for me.
Can someone help me with information about how this information (FTP details) can be retrieved so I can arrange for someone to finish off the website for me?

Best Regards,
Mel Peatey
www.metrangroup.com

Hi Mel,

Here is the information you will need to access GDI servers and upload/edit your site's files:

Address or Host: ftp.hosting.ws
     Username: Same as your GDI Members username
     Password: Same as your GDI Members password
     Port: 21

Keep in mind that you will need an FTP program to connect the GDI servers. If you do not have an FTP program, you can find many available for download using your preferred search engine or http://download.com.

Whitney
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: