May 11, 2024, 07:41:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190559 times)
Nicholas Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2007, 03:36:13 AM »

Hi there fellow australians my name is nick and i live on the sunshine coast up in Queensland. I only signed up the other day to GDI and i hope to get some friends and family signed up. I could really use some tips as i am new to the internet and this kind of thing, so feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks
 Hear from you all soon

Nick
John Palmer

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2007, 03:14:29 AM »

Hi to all Aussies and the rest too...
Wow, what a strugle to set the pages up, is there anybody out there in spaceland to help me out, i just spend over six hours to set it up but i must be thicker than a brick? It is a nice site but oh boy... HELP..............
My name is john palmer and live in Adelaide SA, just joined 3 days a go so i hope this will at least pay for the investment  Smiley
any help from anybody would be greatly honoured and i mean it 2. Ta and thanks,talt to u soon,John.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 03:15:39 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
HelenM

Live your dream

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

Hi there Aussies, I'm from Brisbane and have just joined GDI today.
I'm really looking forward to sharing this great opportunity with everyone I can.
Would love to talk to some other Aussies out there if you're inclined.

Dream - Believe - Create - Succeed
Sylvain_T

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »

Hi there to all Aussies

I just join in 6 days ago and i 'm all exited about this that sound to me to be the best deal ever had on the internet after checking around the site that is looking very honnest to me.

It's very cold here in Atlantic Canada with a lot of snows all around to do some sled.
I'm hoping to get lot of support from the Domaine to continue building up this amazing opportunity to get wealth just by adding new members that are willing to get foward in life not just by making money but also getting peace of mind every months.

Sucess to you all.
RogerStockburger

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »

hi
I am also an Aussie and like you have had zero success with sign ups here I don't know why, it seems Aussies prefer tried and true.I have just joined the forum to get some ideas on how to reach a wider market . I hope we can both get some pointers on the best one to use.If e-zines,safe lists,ffa,bulk email etc.doesn't work what does?

Vickim

The Australian consumer as a whole is very refined and brand orientated, much more so than your average american, or european for that matter.

I joined M2Cglobal just over a year ago, and like GDI is an american-based company, except that we're marketing a physical product that is shipped by USPS, being a "healthy alternative to Red Bull, "V" and other energy drinks", being a drink powder in single serving sachets from the company in Dallas, TX.

There it's a case of convincing people firstly into the business. Like GDI, it's free to join, and then to order products direct from the manufacturer.
Here (with GDI) we're selling what I reckon is quite an interesting product and service, and there's the 7 day free trial.

We've got one up with GDI in that there's no product being physically shipped, but it's served up online. From personal experience with the other venture with M2Cglobal, you need to apply the GLOBALISATION spin to your prospecting approach.

GLOBALISATION - Telstra's doing it by outsourcing I.T. to places like India, as are many telemarketing companies who use indian based call centers. The internet has changed the way we trade. Amazon, Ebay, are all companies allowing you to buy o/s.

Hope this helps

Jessica Lyons

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 05, 2007, 03:35:44 AM »

hi everyone. im an aussie. i really need help. i have no clue what im doing at all. can aomeone point me in the right direction please.
TrudyG

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2007, 03:25:01 AM »

I'm very new here, and at work on the internet, and will probably be in here a lot to find answers and seek help. Thanks in advance.
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »

I just saw a post from someone in Adelaide -  Smiley I'm an Adelaidian also.

I've been a member for about 6 weeks now I think, I have about 15 in my downline, about 8 stayons and 7 trials.

Hit the ebay market guys, just be careful with your advertising as ebay are quite picky.  I wrote myself an ebook and I sell it on ebay for 99cents - I sell it worldwide, but I've even had a few Aussie signups through it.
BSnauffer

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 11, 2007, 05:44:43 AM »

Hey, I am not from Australia, but I have a few of you on my team.  I just
sent out a newsletter from my company in South Windsor, CT (USA) and
it features GDI.  there are some helpful tips included in the write up.  If you
are interested in receiving a copy and getting on my mailing list, drop me a
line with your contact information and I will send one out to you ASAP.

My contact is President@SwatstockerMarketing.ws  and I am Bill Snauffer.
KarinaL

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2007, 03:25:41 PM »

Hi All GDI Aussies,

I'm from Sydney, signed up via a friend 24 hours ago, quite excited and skeptical at the same time about joining GDI as this is the first time I have done anything with referral marketing especially doing it online as well. Does any have any idea on how to set up a webpage as I am not very technical when it comes to IT. Any help appreciated.
JanelleW

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 14, 2007, 04:24:03 AM »

Hi All,

Just signed up and saying a quick hello. This looks like a great opportunity. I hope to pop in regularly and chat more.

Smiley
Kylie_H

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 15, 2007, 04:14:58 AM »

I am a fellow Aussie who just joined up the other day, have any of you had much success in breaking into the Aussie market?? I know how skeptical we can all be!!! lol
KenTaylor

"Expect A Great Day"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2007, 03:17:15 AM »

Hi to all,
I have just joined GDI and I am very impressed with this opportunity, my working life(30yrs) has been  sales & marketing (the old fashioned way) face to face, now I am trying to come to grips with  network marketing it does crack me up a bit with "mines better than yours" so you should join this & that!! but looking past that I find it exciting and willing and able to take up the challange, I would appreciate some advice on the approach I will be taking marketing GDI, I intend to do group presentations using the DVD to do the hard work, yes I know what your thinking I locked in a time warp!! back to face to face, but it works for me!! my view is that I would sooner hire a function room invite 20-50 people once a week to a business opportunity presentation, have them sign up for free at the function, and build a local team,
My question is: am I right with my approach?? or do you consider I'm insane?? lol
Would appreciate any feedback from members that have tried my approach Good or Bad I'm all ears!!
I am waiting for my DVD's to arrive that I have ordered
Happy day's
Regards
Ken

Ken
JoanneSwygart

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2007, 01:54:23 AM »

Hi everybody,

Hows the Aussie Summer treating you all. I have just Joined GDI and am looking for the best way of getting people signed up. I have read a lot about how to get Leads for free but the reality is that at some point yoou always have to pay. So are there any truly FREE places to get leads or is it all just hearsay.

If there are any suggestions as how to get a downline happening quickly I would love to know, I just have a very limited budget.

Talk to you all soon

Joanne

From the Gold Coast
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2007, 03:51:47 AM »

Welcome Joanne,

Well, with any business there is no "quick fix"...Patience is a Virtue...

You are investing in YOU...investing for YOUR FUTURE...

Personally, I am different from other people...I am working it off-line. My focus is the State of MINNESOTA of which I am from...trying to team up with others from my area. A lot of people are on a limited budget. Leave business cards wherever you go...out to eat...leave it with your TIP...libraries...leave it in the business magazines...leave it in the pocket of clothing in THRIFT stores...and my FAVORITE...the postage paid envelopes from your junk mail..."FREE"...mail your card back to them... Smiley

You can put "flyer's" up at internet cafes...grocery stores...laundry mats...gas stations. Anywhere there is bulletin board space. 

Many "free" ways to advertise... Smiley

The main point is if you do not start somewhere...it will never happen. With any venture...it takes time. I think EVERYONE should make 2007 THEIR TIME!!!... Smiley

There is AMAZING information within the FORUM...many GREAT ideas!!!... Smiley

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!...

justrachel

Believe in yourself
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: