May 11, 2024, 09:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190576 times)
Chan Neng Tsui

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2006, 07:43:25 PM »

hello, I just signed yesterday.
I am totally new, please help me as well^^~

I am from sydney.

I've try to place the information in a forum this morning, but I got people saying I am spam /_\ and go that deleted ; ; /cry

but actually I like the .ws !!
Chan Neng Tsui

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2006, 07:43:25 PM »

Hi, I am new yesterday.
DavidMadsen

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2006, 04:56:08 PM »

Hello all Aussies.
Just signed up today. I am excited aswell. I was reading some of the posts by You guys from way back in 2005. I would love to know how you are all doing now. This is the first of the internet business that i felt good things about. As you probably know theres more scams and useless online business out there than there is Kangaroos and flies in singleton NSW. So i'm looking forward to hearing from you and wishing you all success!
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2006, 03:47:39 AM »

G'day

I have just joined GDI yesterday and I'm quite excited about this new venture.  I am involved with a few different online ventures, some have been successful, others not so successful.

Here's hoping this one will be  Cheesy

I haven't really started promoting GDI as yet, I have a couple of marketing methods in mind that I will use but I need to spend a bit of time getting them set up.

Should be good though, looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

John OBrien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2006, 04:04:07 AM »

Hi Fellow Aussie's,

I joined this Business about 12 months ago now
and your right Australians don't seem to take to
this kind of Business I don't know whether it's
the Internet thing or as was said before to many
SCAMS running around the net.

The other thing I've found is a lot of people come
and go which is frustrating as this is a good Business
with the potential to change our lives for the better
and people don't seem to be able to see and hang
on to that.

So hearing from other Australians that have joined
and who are building their futures is great.

Staying focused is probably the hardest thing for
people who join and to have faith that this will
work as long as they don't give up on the Business
or their DREAMS.

Thanks for listening.

John O'Brien
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 04:04:24 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Odette Camilleri Bonett

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 19, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »

Saw this post about all australians.

I am Maltese but have my family living in Australia.

Would like to get to know more Australian People Smiley

Feel free to contact me.

take care and good luck

odette

« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 11:05:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2006, 02:55:33 PM »

G'day,
I'm seeking advice from other "successful" Australian GDI members.
Australians can be very skeptical about online endeavours (and nearly everything else!) they show they are interested in the concept and read all the material sent to them and they still remain reluctant to commit, what I really want to know is have you had much success in signing up other Aussie members and if so, from your experience what is the clincher that really sells this great package to other Australians?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Ros

Not an Aussie here (US)  but it sounds like you experience what we all experience. Simply move on and find the right people. Do more numbers, Get more NOs...

Alan
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2006, 03:58:24 AM »

Just joined a few days ago, working on my website and have a couple of pages up.  Happy so far - no sign ups yet though  Angry
JHenry

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 22, 2006, 04:04:34 AM »

Hi All Australians.

I got 6 active and 6 trial members at the moment. My upline sponsor is helping me out which is great.

Nathan, you can get Debit Visa Card that act like credit card.  Just ask any bank if they have one and have your savings transfer to debit visa card.  I do have Debit visa card and no problem paying GDI.

Those of you having trouble finding referrals, well you can buy DVDs and pass around or business cards that you can leave at cafe, ATM, some places that you visit.  Without them watching, just leave it on table or somewhere to attract others and they will be curious.  And flyers, you can post them in letterbox and in A5 size which would be better and yes you can put it on windscreen wipers without people around if you can.

And buy leads on GDI and use invite to fill in fields and send them out.  Another idea is use email marketing which you can download the email bulk mailing software and or try autoresponder.  If you not sure  how to use it you can post it in GDI forum.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jennifer
Brisbane, Australia
PhillipRadford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: December 26, 2006, 05:28:27 AM »

G'day my name is Phillip I have just joined GDI and live in Australia very new to this sort of business they tell me its in the list asked santa for a list only got pressies lol ok nice to join you all here cheers Phillip Cool

Give a smile to someone to day you never know that smile could end back to you
AdamS1

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 02, 2007, 09:39:41 PM »

I'm a new member on the block here.

I've been looking around the forum and it seems it could help me market my business.

I'm very happy so far and I'll continue looking around the forum for tips, etc.
Denise F

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 03, 2007, 10:12:42 PM »

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie, on my last day of trial and plan to continue to see how I go.  This decision came after a major freak-out session in which I even emailed all my previous invites and said I wouldn't be continuing so I have to start from scratch again.  I'm one of the above-mentioned aussies who is very sceptical of internet businesses but somehow this opportunity seemed to "feel" different then the others ... hopefully I'm right.  Roll Eyes.  My daughter and I are having heaps of fun laughing at ourselves while trying to build our web page and that alone is worth the $13 odd dollars a month!

Here's to a great new year and all our dreams coming true!  Goodluck everyone  Grin

Dee (Perth, WA)
Jenny T

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2007, 05:52:50 AM »

Hi all you other Aussies out there.

I'm Jenny and I live some of the year in Australia and the rest of my year in the States.  I'm living in Brisbane at the moment and I've just signed up in GDI today. 

GDI is looking REALLY GOOD to me and I see the huge potential out there in the market place.  More and more people, I was one of them, are fed up with their ISP deciding what emails they will send and deliver. 

I'm an entrepreneur and I make my living on the internet from several businesses.  There IS a lot of rubbish out there on the internet so you must do your due diligence when looking at any business.  You're right - I have noticed some Aussies flop around in indecision mode for ages and then let the opportunity pass them by.

Why don't we all agree that together we will take on the task of educating our Aussie friends about GDI and enticing them out of their comfort zones.  Our enthusiasm and tenacity will get them wondering what on earth we're on. 

In "The Secret", Esther Hicks says, "What you think, and what you feel, and what manifests is ALWAYS a match.  Every single time.  No exceptions!".

To your success,
Jenny
 Wink
Alan F

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

A big Hi to all the Aussie's out there, I'm an Aussie but I live here in Canada now and have since 1991.
It's great to see so many of of our Aussie mates in GDI.
All the best, Alan
LNixon

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2007, 06:43:46 AM »

Hi everyone.
Another Aussie here. I am Lissa from Melbourne. I just joined Gdi couple of days ago. I am not good in getting referrals. About GDI - I like the concept.  I have a good feeling about it. Also there is no contract. If it doesn't work for you, you can leave any time. That is pretty good I think. Also the website and hosting iitself is worth the money we pay.  But I do really want to get some money.
Lissa
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: