May 14, 2024, 06:25:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897232 times)
Jonna Stryhn

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2005, 12:04:19 PM »

Hi Norway and Sweden...

I am Danish, but live now in South Spain ( Costa del Sol ) It is wonderful to work in a company, where you can move around the world and still keep you “job”..

And now in Danish:  Det er bare kanon at vi nu også får nogle fra Skandinaven med I GDI – Hjertelig velkommen.

Carsten Andersen
Javier Segura

Javier Segura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2005, 01:53:31 PM »

We have an incredible team of motivated, hardworking, ready for anything action takers! This is what a team is all about; working together to achieve goals.

Thanks everyone and keep up the good work! Grin

Nicole

Grin Don It's nice to meet you! Although i havent had a chance to chat with you guys I have met a few of you and I must say I'm very impressed by the motivation of Nicole's team.  Smiley One thing i find different with Nicole's team is that she actually RESPONDS WHEN YOU EMAIL HER! I've been on other teams where my upline would take weeks to respond. Also Nicole Teaches her techniques with all of us and thats exactly what I've been looking for in an Upline. Someone to teach me step by step how they work the system, after all in the end If i make money YOU make money. I also have to give credit to Nicole's upline I've spoken with 2 of them and are just as helpful as she is. This is TRULY a GREAT TEAM! I think I've finally found the right MLM for me!

CHEERS TO OUR SUCCESS!

Javier Segura
Houston, TX
Diane Ewert

It's Just Me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2005, 02:48:44 PM »

Wecome to GDI Sean & Handi.

Have fun learning whatever you can from the form.  Just keep working hard and you'll make it ok.

Diane
Thomas B

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2005, 06:26:23 PM »

Hi I just joined..well kinda..i looked at the program a few weeks ago and signed up, but forgot to write all the info down for the log-in. I was stuck and keep getting the emails for .WS..but finally I contacted a upline sponsor, who so kindly directed me to support...They were very helpful indeed and so here I am finally getting the info I need to getting started. Thanx Miller and Support Team.
PaulWhite

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2005, 06:29:48 PM »

Hi
My name is Paul White from Ottawa, Ontario Canada.
After loosing money in other programs I feel I’ve found the right opportunity at the right time...

C U all @ the top.....Yes.

Thanks GDI
ETorres

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2005, 07:36:03 PM »

Olá Cláudio!

Edmilson (Ed) Torres from Apex, NC. I used to live in Belo Horizonte and moved to North Carolina in 1996.

mack88
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2005, 08:12:14 PM »

Paul,

Welcome...you are so right...you have found the opportunity of all opportunties!  I wish you all the best!  The key to success is in the "Invitation and follow-through).

Frank
mack88
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2005, 08:14:38 PM »

Welcome Handi and Sean!

Learn that back office.  Click through to figure it all out.  Send yourself and invite using the GDI invitation system.  I wish you all the best! 

Frank
JodyAllen

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2005, 09:17:46 PM »

Hello all.
Jody here from West Virginia. Just signed up a few hours ago after watching the presentation. I'm very anxious to learn from everyone here and hopefully do as well as all of you. I'm not very good at selling, but i think the presentation does very well at selling itself, so this should work well.
At least i hope so, i could use a nice change right now!
thanks, jody
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2005, 01:48:08 AM »

Nicole isn't even my upline and she has helped me so much. My upline hasn't communicated with me since the week after I signed up even though I've sent emails... and I never got a response... that is so frustrating... I felt all alone in this but Nicole has helped me so much and I don't know what I would do without her!!

- Kaci Lopez
Paul Fisher

I have a little more hair but not as much $ yet.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2005, 05:55:47 AM »

I only wish I could be on Nicole's team... she is the best!!! Smiley

Yep... she's special

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

~Albert Einstein
Enrik Schmidt

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2005, 05:55:47 AM »

hi I'm a newbiemy name is enrikand am looking forward to building a sucessfull business and friendships
mack88
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2005, 10:33:54 AM »

Hello and Welcome Enrik!  I wish you all the best!  You have joined a remarkable organization.  Have a great day!

Frank
MalkaShavit

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2005, 02:26:29 PM »

Cheesy
I am a new member and am very excited re the wonderful opportunity we have with GDI to make money and have our own website free to build as we want it look and feel.  One can always change the way the site looks and then we will always be interesting for our "hit" people.
Thank you GDI for all your support and I wish you well in your endevours.
Malka Shavit
D_Salvedia

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2005, 02:56:49 PM »

Hi, I've just been a new member two days ago and my fist time in internet buisness. My knowledge in the Internet is so rusty and as a beginner, i still don't know what to do.
By clicking around, i've been to this furom and i'm starting to understand now through the members questions and answers. This is a big help to a beginners like me and i hope for my success on the future.
My name is Dionisio Salvedia from Philippines...My Best Regards To All The Members of GDI.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: