May 11, 2024, 06:27:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207883 times)
Harold Dennis

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: March 31, 2008, 02:56:07 PM »

Hello all, Budd Dennis here from outside Phila., PA. I'm new here but not to the internet or work at home, I know this can and will work if you run with it. I would like to start a group just for us "NEWBIEs", so send me an e-mail, IM me, or call, I'll work with any one that wants to make a real go of it, one on one or as a group. We all want the same thing, to do well and help others do well under us. We all have the same tools, let's use them together and go to Key West together and laugh, together...

Now if you are not a Newbie, that's ok too, don't be shy the more friends we have here the better for us all.

Well I guess I said more than hello, but "Hello to all and to all a good life".

Budd Dennis

« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 02:58:01 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BDamren

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 31, 2008, 02:56:07 PM »

HELLO ALL!
I SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY NEWBIE AROUND BUT I STILL DON'T WHAT TO DO FROM HERE. I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY D.V.D'S RIGHT NOW NOR ANY OTHER THING FOR THAT MATTER. I DID PASS OUT ABOUT 100 FLYERS BUT SO FAR NOTHING. I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS THAT HAS EVER PAID ANYTHING.
AS FOR THE NEWBIE FROM MUNCIE, IN., HELLO AND I'M ALSO FROM INDIANA BUT I LIVE IN FLORIDA NOW. BEEN DOWN HERE ALMOST 4 YEARS NOW AND I LOVE IT. I'M ORIGINALLY FROM NEW CASTLE, IN. BUT LATER MOVED TO CAMBRIDGE CITY, AND RICHMOND, IN. 
SO WHAT DO I DO FROM HERE?  I HAVEN'T USED THE SITEBUILDER YET BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT ON IT.  AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL I'M COMPUTER ILLITERATE.

TAKE CARE AND YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY.

MS. BOBBIE DAMREN
Walker O

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 31, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »

Hello All.
My name is Thornton-Walker O'Duggan.  I am from Ireland and now live in Western North Carolina. I joined about 2 hours ago and so far I sent out 91 emails to friends and associates. I guess if it is going to work, I will have to make it happen within the first 7 days. So why wait a week or two to get started.  If we get a gig influx from Ireland blame it on me. Hope success to all of you and I look forward to meeting as many as possible during awards and special meetings in the future. Erin Go Braugh!!!
P Rolfe

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 01, 2008, 03:08:49 AM »

Hi all you fellow newbies!  Im new to home business and am very excited to get into this amazing program.  I am living in a motorhome and traveling in the US, so the "portability" of this business is perfect for me.  Cant wait to get this rolling but I know I've got a lot of info to absorb. 
SharonHendershot

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 02, 2008, 03:07:41 AM »

Hi everyone I am new in here I have tried everything and anything when it comes to an at home business so I am really hoping this works. I just had a baby 4 months ago and really want to stay home with him and be home for a 12 year old when she gets home from school.  Smiley
A_Roberto

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 02, 2008, 03:07:42 AM »

iam a newbie just saying hello
AndresCruz

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 02, 2008, 03:07:42 AM »

I have a question....you can't make money if you don't buy 10 DVD's?...I mean if you bring 5 persons in 1 week you don't receive 100$ unless you have bought the DVD's?Huh....please help me with this...

Yes you have to buy the DVD's in order to qualify for the bonuses. It's just one-time though, not every week. However, you will make $1 for each of those 5 people you sponsor. If you have 5 people than do whatever you have to to buy the DVD's b/c you;ll be losing out on money if you don't.

By the way, where did you find GDI and who is your sponsor?
AndresCruz

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 02, 2008, 03:07:42 AM »

Hi. My name is Thomas Smith, I'm from Muncie,in. and I just joined not more then and hour ago. I hope all of you will give me a little hand in getting started and help me to find my way. Thank you and have a great evening

Welcome Thomas!

Where/how did you find GDI and who is your sponsor?

This is important so we know what others are doing to sponsor people
CRIX G

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 02, 2008, 03:10:30 AM »

hola   hay foros en espaņol
Elizabeth Gammage

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 02, 2008, 03:10:30 AM »

Hi everybody, I'm Beth from Texas.  I've been searching for quite a while for a home based company - one that I would really enjoy working with.  Guess what --- you're it!  Have a lot to learn but I'm looking forward to the challenge.
Thanks,
Beth
 Smiley
Warren Schliep

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 02, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »

Hello to all the winners with GDI! My name is Warren Schliep and still in the seven day free trial period. GDI looks to be professional and prosperous. Beautifully executed web sites  operated by committed people who know what they are doing. Am excited to learn and rapidly grow with this dynamic world wide company. Let's all MAKE IT HAPPEN and confidently proceed with gratitude to make each day a success story on the path to personal and financial freedom! With blessings of peace and prosperity to all the winners of GDI. Make each moment matter and strive for the top. Warren Schliep
DebraLennon

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 02, 2008, 08:17:50 AM »

Hello and nice to see a smiling face as my first impression as a new member.

I am Debra. I am looking forward to becoming a part of this exciting venture.   

Warm regards
Debra 

Tonya Mayers

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 02, 2008, 08:17:50 AM »

i my name is tonya from st.kitts  and i need help in gettin started
M_Judith

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 03, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »

Hi to all, Judith Martinez here. Currently from humid, muggy Kissimmee Florida, originally from Sunny breezy Puerto Rico. I will more than gladly share my web site as suggested as soon as I'm able to figure how to do it.     Huh Is there anyone out there that has figured out how to do it, simple laymen terms, that is willing to share? It seems I will not be the only one for ever grateful.

To all, Be Safe!
Judith
Guillermo Olivares

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 03, 2008, 11:42:16 AM »

Hola a toda la familia gdi, mi nombre es guillermo olivares y soy medico en tamaulipas, mexico. Tengo poco tiempo en gdi pero
aprendiendo mucho cada dia. Hay que ponerle todas las ganas y entusiasmo a nuestro negocio y veremos a futuro resultados muy positivos. Les deseo suerte a todos y a trabajar duro.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: