May 08, 2024, 09:41:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895577 times)
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2005, 05:29:37 PM »

A very BIG WELCOME to all members from Norway and Sweden. It is such a pleasure having each of you join us in the forum.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
John Clark

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2005, 08:27:56 PM »

HI I AM JOHN FROM SCOTLAND
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE
AND BUILDING THE BUSINESS Grin
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2005, 08:35:30 PM »

A very BIG welcome to all new members!! The excitement and motivation that is displayed in your introductions is awesome. I believe each of you will go far in the business.

Wishing you all much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2005, 09:18:55 AM »

Jacqueline, it is a real pleasure having you join us in the GDI forum. I send you a very BIG WELCOME! 

As for hints, I have already posted every idea I can think of in the Marketing section. Many members have shared their tips as well.  The forum is full of different ideas, marketing strategies and aids to assist you. Take your time and check out each area until you find some things that feels right for you personally.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
T_Marshall

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »

Hello From Alabama, My name is Tara Marshall, I'm new.

Positive attitudes, positive results!!
MarianPadilla

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »

Hello!!!  I just joined a couple of days ago.  I'am originally from Chicago but relocated to  Puerto Rico, "la isla del encanto" (the  enchanted island), some thirteen years ago.  I'am very excited about GDI.  I have found this forum very helpful and I have only accessed it twice.  Yet I have found answers to some questions I had without even looking for them specifically.

Nice to meet all of you on this forum!
Lots of success,

Mary  Shocked
Sarah C

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »

Hello everyone I just wanted to say hello, I just joined GDI and although I am still unsure of all the details of what I have gotten myselfi into, just reading over your comments has been very positive and inspiring.  I wish the best of luck to all of you and great success as well.
Take Care,

Sarah
Lynda Ayerst

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »

Workin hard love the GDI concept too bad I took two years to come aboard..anyone reading and siiting on the fence join ASAP
Pan Yongjun

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2005, 03:22:36 AM »

hi,I am new here !I am a chinese guy!
J_Nici

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2005, 03:29:00 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is John and I am just about a week old in GDI.  I am excited about this opportunity and about learning how to market it.
I am looking to be able to leave the workaday hum drum and have more time and money to do things that I really love and to spend more time with the people I really love.

Best Wishes for all our success!

John Nici
Frederick Smith

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2005, 05:23:15 AM »

Hi everyone in the Forum and elsewhere within GDI.    My name is Frederick Smith and I reside in aussieland.   I have only just joined GDI and am hopeful that it will and does live up to everything that I expect of it.  The advertising for GDI is very impressive and persuasive, so I guess time will tell whether this is for me or not.   I have just joined the forum and have only read a few comments, but they all seem positive.   So here is to GDI and all who represent that company.   All the best to all and see you next time I visit the Forum.
Dominic L

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2005, 05:46:43 AM »

Hi all,

Im new member in gdi,  Just want to introduce me in the forum.  If someone have some good tips or great tools for me post me
Thank and good luck at all the members

TStaada

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2005, 06:14:33 AM »

Hi All,

My name is Tom, I am new to GDI.  I just signed up a day and a half ago.  Before I really get started though I am just looking at what works with everyone else.  I have been in contact with my upline, and they have given me some great tips.  They all look sucessful, so hopefully I can make them proud.

Anyway, I am 27, just got engaged and looking for a little cash to help pay the wedding and help with the house we will be buying soon.  Hopefully GDI will be a great supplement!

Tom
mack88
« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2005, 07:14:24 AM »

Welcome Frederick!  I am certain if you hang around long enough with a commitment, you will achieve results!  Nothing happens unless you make it happen!  All the best to you!

Frank
mack88
« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2005, 07:15:52 AM »

Welcome Pan!  I wish you much success with GDI!  You will do well if you stay focused and commit to the business!  It will do for you what you put into it!  I wish you the best!

Frank
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: