May 12, 2024, 08:05:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896760 times)
S_HERGETT

GDI EN ESPANOL

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: September 29, 2006, 12:25:14 PM »

Hi everyone nice to meet you all  , i am new  member in GDI and i am exciting to learn all about this great oportunity. I feel very very happy to be part of  this  wonderfull  business.  Smiley Smiley Smiley my mother language  is  spanish.
DonyaH

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: September 29, 2006, 12:53:36 PM »

Hello from Koh samui, Thailand
My name is Donya and is quite new in GDI, any recommendations to become successful in this biz are welcome

cheers
Donya
RicardoSosa

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: September 30, 2006, 06:44:01 AM »

My name is Shandell Daniels I never have been able to make leader boards in anything I am so HAPPY>>>> Cheesy
Congratulation like Frank said is great to see some people have made it to the top. I'm new to this like just a couple week maybe you can give me some insight how to make this work for me too. Thank you a have a wonderful day. Huh

Ricardo
JRoos

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: September 30, 2006, 06:44:01 AM »

Hi there, I am also a new member to GDI and have joined a great team - the 7 x 7 team. We are a group of people in South Africa that are working together to help each other and any other new members to join. The GDI concept is really great and I especially appreciate the sense of sharing that seems to be universal! Looking forward to becoming very successful and as a bonus - helping others get there too!!
Regards
Janné Roos Cheesy
MOliver

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: September 30, 2006, 06:45:31 AM »

Hi
My name is M Oliver and I have just become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.
Gary Pearman

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: September 30, 2006, 06:45:31 AM »

Hi Everyone,
I'm Gary and I just got here. So, I guess you can say that I'm a real Newbie. I watched the video and was very much impressed. Of course I have tried other IE marketing programs but I could not be comfortable in trying to promote a program that I didn't know would produce what the HYPE claimed.
I became very discouraged and was ready to quit. I read page after page on a forum where people who had been doing this for a heck of a lot longer than I and had not made a dime. I can not, in good conscience ask relatives, friends and others to join in to something that might be a SCAM.  If I'm going  to promote anything to relatives, fiends or anyone else it has to be legit, otherwise, I want no part of it.
I as introduced to GDI Edward Gause
Good Metting All of You.
 ;)Gary Wink
Janey D

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: September 30, 2006, 06:45:31 AM »

hello everyone hope you are all well .
i am a new girl at this and i need all the help i can get ,i have no idea how to even get started if there is anyone from australia that would like to help and has been in it for some time please let me now as i am sooooooooooo confused

thanks so much janey
Harry_S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1327 on: September 30, 2006, 07:41:57 AM »

Hallo all GDI members, my name is Harry Soeherman, just call me Harry
I'm from Indonesia,
well... iwas join with GDI last year, but i am not active.
I hope all members around the world can give me support with this forum
to get everythings about GDI secret to sucess.
Thanks to all members to support me  Smiley

Harry Soeherman

« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 07:42:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Best Regards,
Harry Soeherman
DBryer

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: September 30, 2006, 07:41:57 AM »

Hi

DEnnis here I have just joined and can really see the potential . I am open to any help ta.

Janey I am from Aussie tooo . I reside in Melbourne
Nguyen Van Hanh

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: September 30, 2006, 03:35:35 PM »

Good day for everybody.
My name is Hanh
Full name: Nguyen Van Hanh
I live in Vietnam
I'm very happy to make friendship with everybody here.
I'm a new member in website.ws
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 03:35:52 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Nolan Emmett

OFBOR - Our Focus Becomes Our Reality

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1330 on: October 01, 2006, 05:19:50 AM »

Well done Shandell

Keep up the good work. Do not forget to look after your 'down-line' .... you need them & they need you. All the best.

Nolan Emmett
OFBOR - Our Focus Becomes Our Reality
CharlesVanFleet

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: October 01, 2006, 04:37:30 PM »

Hi, my name is Charlie and I recently joined GDI and am very excited about the opportunity being offered.
Enrico_Setiawan

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: October 01, 2006, 09:18:19 PM »

Hello All,

My name is Enrico Setiawan and I am not really new member of GDI. Last year I use GDI service only for webhosting and I unsubscribed GDI on the same year and change the hosting service. Now  I join again with GDI because nothing can compare to GDI service to build any business (I mean expensive) Grin
and I would learn from the senior GDI to improve my existing business.

Best regards,
Enrico
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 09:18:59 PM by Frank_M » Logged
P Williams

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 02, 2006, 08:14:04 AM »

Newbiie, here.

Struggling with getting new members. Anyone using the GDI invite filler. What success if any are you receiving with this system?  Anyone using lead capture pages? How effective have they been with siging up new members?  Any and all marketing tips welcomed.

Portia
Texas, United States
CDelija

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1334 on: October 02, 2006, 08:14:26 AM »

Hello evrybody, my name is Delija from Serbia, I became GDI member recently.

Regards
Delija
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 08:15:10 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: