May 12, 2024, 12:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896787 times)
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1275 on: September 15, 2006, 02:19:21 AM »

HELLO TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE NEW TO GDI,

YOU HAVE TAKEN THE FIRST STEP TO HELP
YOU MOVE FOWARD TO HELPING SOMEONE
ELSE GET WHAT THEY WANT, SO YOU CAN
HAVE WHAT YOU WANT. WE WELCOME YOU
ALL,AND THE VERY BEST TO YOU.

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
DonnaHurst

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: September 15, 2006, 02:19:21 AM »

Hello everyone, My name is Donna and im from Arkansas,In the USA Been reading , alot of welcome post,and find many good attitudes, How Great!!!And positive thinking :DMy kind of group!!Just wanted to say good luck to all in everything you do,and may GOD help us all to succeed!!!GooD Luck!!!Donna
RobertChernoff

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 16, 2006, 02:05:19 AM »

Hi Heather,

I was wondering if you would know what forum I need to fill out
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1278 on: September 16, 2006, 06:54:53 AM »

Greetings, I am happy to be part of the WS family.

AQ

Hi Welcome to GDI, I am also happy to have found this great system.  I have been with GDI for 5 month's and I have been doing good. Learning a whole lot.  Bienvenido...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 06:55:36 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
DianaT

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: September 17, 2006, 11:21:33 PM »

i m diana from sarawak. i am newbie and join abt 2 months ago.
Doug_L

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: September 18, 2006, 09:39:47 PM »

I am new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone and would love to hear imput from anyone whom is willing to share the success stories with me. very interested....    Doug
Doug_L

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: September 18, 2006, 09:39:47 PM »

Hi I am new to GDI and am very excited in learning and achieving a better lifestyle for family. I am very excited about this and would appreciate any tips or suggestions to getting off to a great start. I have read alot in the forums and have learned a great deal just by reading them and understanding what others have done to succeed in this. I look forward to hearing fro alot of you soon and getting to know some of you as well... thanks   Doug.
Ramli Roslan

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: September 19, 2006, 04:13:43 AM »

Hi
My name is Ramli from Malaysia and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future, for those a lot of experience can share with me because I know zero

Regards
Ramli
CourtneyWeber

nothing will change if you dont change it.

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: September 19, 2006, 04:13:43 AM »

Hi everyone,
   This system seems to be just what i have been searching for for a long time. im glad i finally found it and i hope to see my life change. I just wanted to introduce myself. im a young mother of one. my daughter is two and half and a real handfull. ive been working dead end jobs that offer no spark to my imagination since i was seventeen. im looking to make a future for my daughter and i and I am hopeing that here is the place to do it.

to everyones success

Oh P.S this forum thing what a hit huh!

Courtney

Ajay Matharu

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: September 19, 2006, 09:16:42 PM »

Hello All,

My name is Ajay. I just joined GDI and i feel the potential for this is just enormous and will revolutionize the internet. Anyways i am hoping that GDI will help me grow my nutritionl business.

Regards

Ajay.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 09:18:47 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pedro Q

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: September 19, 2006, 09:19:37 PM »

Hello too every one thats in GDI i am new in this i will thank every ones help Tongue
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 09:22:08 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
WingadS

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: September 19, 2006, 09:19:37 PM »

Hello all you people here in GDI. I am Shell And My Wife´s name is Roxana,,,  We are New Member¨s and I don´t know much about This Company . But My wife says It has some real potential for extra income so let me in on all the secret´s .
I will be sitting down here soon to read all about this Company and hope to talk to a few of you´.
Well fist question. If I have a ip adress and I have my oun router does that just plug in to any phone line and there I am on the Streaming web.HuhHuhHuh   Well I hope you all have fun with my Question and I´ll be waiting you answer.  Take Good Care all of you Shell And Roxana Grin
Andreas Teuber

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: September 19, 2006, 09:19:37 PM »

I am very enthusiastic and wish for all of you the best and lots of success! Great to be here!
Andreas
JanM

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: September 20, 2006, 03:42:17 AM »

Hi all Wink

So i signed up yesterday...and i allready have one friend under me..can anyone please help me how to get them more...how did you manage to get them....?

P.
Jan
MelissaMcGraw

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1289 on: September 20, 2006, 02:54:18 PM »

Hello and Welcome To All GDI members!!!

My name is Melissa McGraw from Fredericton, NB/Canada and I am new to GDI and wow I am excited  Grin about building this BIG!! The biggest brick wall right now is "WHERE" do I start??? I don't know what to do!! Undecided I want to dive right in, but the pool is empty!!!  Undecided Any suggestions to the new-comers on where to start when they get lost??? Any help would be appreciated.

Melissa  Smiley

Live, Laugh & Love......Think BIG
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: