May 09, 2024, 11:22:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895919 times)
Laszlo Darvas

View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: April 10, 2007, 11:17:10 AM »

Hello all! And hello for all members from Romania!
Just tell us your first (not just) opinion, say hello to the GDI team. Tell us what you want from this business.
Feel free to write in the forum.
I think, that this is a great opportunity, just think about how many domains will come. Are you ready to have a part of this?
Just do it!
RKristjanson

View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: April 11, 2007, 11:21:25 AM »

Hi everyone
I'm from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
i just joined GDI and i can't wait to get this started. everyone on this forum is so friendly.
look forward to speaking with you guys in the future

Gabriel Weinberg

View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: April 11, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »

My name is Gabriel, I come from Timisoara and I don't know if I should really give this opportunity a go, can anyone encourage me so I can get past the point of no return ? Maybe also what first steps I need to take ? I appreciate it! I wish all of you success here and anywhere in life!
TuzunOlgun

View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: April 11, 2007, 05:26:26 PM »

Hello gdı

webpage very very gutt  Cheesy
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1894 on: April 11, 2007, 11:31:01 PM »

Dear Gabriel,
I want to take this time to welcome you to GDI,  Wink You have made a fine choice.
You must remember that this is your business, you must be willing to take controle
of your thoughts and actions that will make or break you. Your mind frame can take
you to the stars. Think positive you can do this, don't be in a rush take your time.
You have some of the best answered questioned here in the forum.
I would like for you to start off on the right foot. The rules of anything we do are
what we need to know. The ones for GDI can be found in Announcements:
Rules/protocol of GDI Forum   By Chip Snyder

Please take the time to read this. This will get you started on the right foot.
Congrates agin and welcome aboard. You can do this.

Ms.Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
E_Gennaro

View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: April 12, 2007, 11:50:02 AM »

Hello everybody. My name's Elena and I am brandy new. I haven't understood anything about the system. Can you illuminate me?  Roll Eyes
MCook

View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: April 12, 2007, 02:24:02 PM »

Hey all,

I've been in 2 days and already have prospects watching the online video.  How hard is this really?  I think with a little effort and determination and bravery we can reach people easy enough.  Don't be scared to show off what you know. 

Mc
MorrisMeaghan

View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: April 13, 2007, 04:04:24 AM »

Hello out there!

This is Meaghan Morris and I just signed up late last night.  I believe I need help from anyone on how to promote .ws and what successful ways you all have found that work.  I really have never done internet marketing so this is completelu new to me but I am willing to work hard.  I posted this same type of question to one of my uplines and he simply emailed me a link to powerline something or another.  I don't really want to join something else - I just want to contrate on this.  Please help me!

Sincerely,

Meaghan Morris
Soreingam Kashung

View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: April 13, 2007, 04:53:57 AM »

I am a new member. Kindly help me with useful resources.
EgemenAy

View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: April 13, 2007, 06:03:13 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Egemen from Turkey Cheesy i believe that by that matter i will have many friends also  came here to start working but i don't know what to do? firstly i need your help, because i am very very new on this matter...sincerelly, good luck to everyone Wink
A Santiago

View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: April 13, 2007, 09:18:06 AM »

Hello everybody. I'm Alberto i just became a new member. If there's anything I need to know. Please let me know. Thank you to GDI founders for this amazing opportunity.  Wink
DaveHayes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1901 on: April 13, 2007, 09:18:06 AM »

Can anyone tell me how how I can edit my pages so that I can put the site on teh net, i I seem t okeep dropping out and losing content as well and its doing my head iin

Help? anyone
TomislavS

View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »

Hi everyone my name is Tom. I joined gdi 2 weeks ago hopefully it will work if u got something that i shuld do to make it work for me or have any suggestions let me know all of the help appreciated
THANX TOM
Tara C

View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: April 14, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Tara Courtney and I live in St. Louis, MO.  I am excited about the possibilities that GDI offers, but I am new to this type of business so any advice is welcome.  Thank you ahead of time.

T Courtney
Brigitte B

View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: April 14, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »

Hi everybody

Can you please tell me How I Post
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: