May 06, 2024, 02:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Methods/Ideas  (Read 158090 times)
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 05, 2007, 04:40:12 PM »

If so, how are you doing that?

Brian,

We are phone free by Internet Mkting.  We post to classified Net Ads, Use the business cards, and flyers.  Most of what we do is
Internet, Safe Lists Posts and use the invite system that GDI has for us. Follow the GDI guidelines, and use the invite.

We do put our phone number of some things, and if someone calls us we ask.  "Have you been to our 7 min. movie.  If the answer is NO, then
we don't talk to them until they do.  I say,"I can't talk to you for 45 mins telling you about our business, when you can learn it in 7 mins online."
"Go to our movie."  We will be notified when you do, and will send you an email with what you need to do, after you sign up for FREE' for 7 days.
We REFUSE to talk with anyone unless they watch the movie, THEN it's all internet.  Training Too.

Dick and Regina Lewis

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:41:10 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:24 AM »

I signed up for GDI about 2 weeks ago and I am very excited about the potential earnings to be made but I am new to the whole Internet Marketing and would like some advise on how to sell this opportunity if anyone has any ideas Please let me know

Thank You Cool

When we got SERIOUS we started putting friends, in the invite system, bought 10 DVDs, and Business Cards
We also downloaded the Flyer to Word, made it personal, and posted them where we could.

On tip we use all the time.  3 Foot Rule.  If you get within three feet of us, we hand you a business card, and
say, Hello, I am Dick Lewis, this is my company, and we are looking for folks to help us working from their home.
Go to the website and watch a 7 min video.  It tells you all about it.

Some will ask, what is it?  I say, It's about handing out cards like this, people go to the website, and many join
up with us.  It's FREE for 7 days.  Go take a look.

OK, but What is it?

Well, I can't tell you in 30 mins what the movie will show you in 7 mins. Just take a look, We Did, and wow! What
a Difference it's made in our life.

Dick & Regina Lewis
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 12:52:15 PM by Frank_M » Logged
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2007, 10:27:39 AM »

Dick,

Excellent advice.  I would add that anyone who you are in contact with (the person at the supermarket who takes your money, the person you are waiting in line to pay with, the person who takes your money while paying for your gasoline, etc) these people are perfect suspects for your business.

The reason I refer to them as suspects is because we have not qualified them to be a PROSPECT.  Remember we are looking for those people for whom the product or service is right for.  When we do this we find people who will "Duplicate" our successes and not go out and try to reinvent the wheel.

Also, keep this in mind that the computer screen is now your best friend.  Learn to use chat and forums to find the right people.  Just remember that you want to build a relationship first.  To do that you learn to ask more questions about them and learn to listen for their answers, then determine if they qualify to be your prospect.

GLad to see that the Mentoring program has helped propel your business and that I can say that in some small way I had something to do with your success.

See You At The Top!
Marvin Drobes - The "EarningCoach"
www.wealth411.ws

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2007, 04:53:22 PM »

Has no one ever placed ads in papers and shoppers yet? There's got to be some great ideas for ads amoung this huge group of members. Fess up! Share what worked for you. Share if it didn't work too. Maybe ads in papers is a bad idea. Heck I don't know. I'm new at this too! I just want to try anything and everything-especially things that won't cost a lot to do!! Grin
Thanks Guys,
Deborah H

Here is an ad that works well.  I may have even picked it up on these forum pages:

HOME WORKERS NEEDED!!!
to $5000/month POSSIBLE!
- Part Time –
No investment required!
Totally Automated
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!
www.my.ws/your code

Dick and Regina Lewis
workfromhomegetrich.ws
843-450-4315
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »

I signed up for GDI about 2 weeks ago and I am very excited about the potential earnings to be made but I am new to the whole Internet Marketing and would like some advise on how to sell this opportunity if anyone has any ideas Please let me know

Thank You Cool

When we got SERIOUS we started putting friends, in the invite system, bought 10 DVDs, and Business Cards
We also downloaded the Flyer to Word, made it personal, and posted them where we could.

On tip we use all the time.  3 Foot Rule.  If you get within three feet of us, we hand you a business card, and
say, Hello, I am Dick Lewis, this is my company, and we are looking for folks to help us working from their home.
Go to the website and watch a 7 min video.  It tells you all about it.

Some will ask, what is it?  I say, It's about handing out cards like this, people go to the website, and many join
up with us.  It's FREE for 7 days.  Go take a look.

OK, but What is it?

Well, I can't tell you in 30 mins what the movie will show you in 7 mins. Just take a look, We Did, and wow! What
a Difference it's made in our life.

Dick & Regina Lewis

Hello Dick and Regina,

When you are sitting at your computer using internet marketing to
promote GDI, you are only 3 feet from the rest of the world!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 12:51:54 PM by Frank_M » Logged
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: October 06, 2007, 03:32:56 AM »

Hi guys,

I would like to hear your opininon about different mailers
that appear on the net these days.
I have tried most of them:

1) NEW YAHOO MAILER;

2) GALLACTIC BLASTER;

3) PAY PAL POWER ADS;

4) GMAIL PRO;

5) 5 STAR SUBMITTER.

6) SUPER GROUPER that supposedly submits to Yahoo Groups, MSN Groups, Google Groups.
(I am still testing this one..)

As I track my every advertising campaign, I have noticed almost
no results from all these mailers although I advertise a good
ad with a catchy subject line.

I would like you to share your experiences about these mailers.

Sanjinka
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 05:49:39 AM by SanjinkaO » Logged
P McCloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2007, 05:40:20 PM »

In reference to your comments on different mailers, try to remember that these are bulk mailers. Regardless of what your subject line is, or the content of your email, it will 99% of the time go directly to an email clients junk mail folder due to it's status as "BULK MAIL". Unless the addressee reads thier bulk mail, it will never be read.

I also use some of the bulk mail services but do not concentrate on it due to the extremely low rate of positive results.

As for the question you pose in your subject line, "Scam or Not?", the jury is still out on that one. There are some outfits that actually send all the mail it says it will, and some who don't. I have my preferred choices, but only because I've found that they do actually deliver the mail - still the return on investment is too low to make these kinds of outfits recommendable.

Best of Luck!

P. D. McCloud
Making Money Online
Where Your Success is Our Business
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2007, 02:59:03 AM »

In reference to your comments on different mailers, try to remember that these are bulk mailers. Regardless of what your subject line is, or the content of your email, it will 99% of the time go directly to an email clients junk mail folder due to it's status as "BULK MAIL". Unless the addressee reads thier bulk mail, it will never be read.

I also use some of the bulk mail services but do not concentrate on it due to the extremely low rate of positive results.

As for the question you pose in your subject line, "Scam or Not?", the jury is still out on that one. There are some outfits that actually send all the mail it says it will, and some who don't. I have my preferred choices, but only because I've found that they do actually deliver the mail - still the return on investment is too low to make these kinds of outfits recommendable.

Best of Luck!

Thanks for your input. I am just wondering
if they really deliver emails or not.
I have noticed some response
from Gpro Mailer and Pay Pal Power
Ads Mailer, but absoulutely
no response from others.
That's made me think they
might be scams.

This is by no means my only way
of advertising. I stick to ones that work
and bring real results.
I was just curious if these mailers will bring
any clicks, that's why I bought them.

Sanjinka
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

Stick with the ones that work!!  Great thought.

Run tests with mailers.  Track them, and see if you get ANY results.
when you do, then do as much as you can on that mailer.

Also test ads.  Ads that work, post EVERYWHERE!

Dick and Regina Lewis
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2007, 02:36:31 AM »

Hi Dick, hi Regina,

thanks for your input. That's exactly
what I do. I track all my advertising campaigns
and I focus on ones that bring results.

Sanjinka
Tony T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2007, 03:07:44 AM »

Hi Everyone, hope you are well.

I've signed up at a Social Networking site, where I can meet lots of people interested and involved in home based business.

It's a great way to make contacts and meet potential prospects.

Regards,

Tony T

Life is for: Living, Loving and Laughing NOT Whingeing, Worrying and Whining!
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2007, 06:37:46 AM »

Social networking is definitely a great way of getting leads.
Some other great marketing methods are:
1)give away free reports
2)participate in home business forums
3)social bookmarking
4)video submission
5)podcasting

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
CamelliaPuffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:27 PM »

Hi - what can anyone tell me about this?  Have a prospect that wants help using it.. my questions are..

1) what is it
2) has anyone here used it?
3) is there something better I shoud be telling him about?

THANKS YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!

If you think you can or think you can't --  your right!
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

I love using business cards ... make a it priority to leave behind every day and every time you mail anything.

I have a couple of different designs but keep it simple ... it's a numbers game but places where people read anything is the best ... doctors offices, karate or dance studios, gyms, ...

Posting is the most profitable process as it also gets high search rankings if you do it correctly and use key words.

Same with blogging ... especially if you find a good niche ... type in "GDI marketing" in google search and you'll see what I mean!

Otherwise, keep looking for where you market is then reach out to them using appropriate methods -
Pratana Srichannon

Hi All, It's me again!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2007, 05:57:27 AM »

I found so many websites that I am making a contract with them to pay over $250 per year to my unlimited hosting.
I applied for GDI hoping to get the same things, as I am website developer and I think most of our member want this much more than the tutorial forum.

I mean the example to prove their development else than blogger and more to e-commerce way, and GDI make some profit or another referal programs to their payment gateway such as those fore credit card.

But I really like the supportive team, so I think GDI should be only the training arena since you have no DNS provider or reselling practices.
Those of hosting services shouldn't be aware only to the training purpose and get the benefit on the day-off from GDI.

Pratana Yamasmith Srichannon

And I like your webboard!!
I have so several CMS development tools if you'd like to share.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: