May 05, 2024, 02:08:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 143954 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2007, 10:21:08 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm in since last week, and I still have problems building my website!  I don't know how to link directly one of my page to the video on freedom site.  Also, I don't know how to link another page to the inscription page.  I've tried a lot of things, but nothing works.

Please, help me, because I'm a little bit desperate right now.    Cry

Thanks a lot!

If you are using the sitebuilder, highlight the text that you want to link to the freedom site, click on the icon that has a globe with a chain at the menu.
A pop up box will appear. Key in the "Address" field your freedom website url.

I am not sure about your second question, are your referring to creating a subscription page?
If yes, then you need an autoresponder account.

If you want to refer to video tutorials, please visit my website
http://www.bestgditeam.ws/page6.html

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Portia W

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

Hi, My name is Portia form Texas. Just joine GDI today. Already advertising on PAID to read sites an sent my invites out. What Flyers are working for New Signups.??Tried all the other OPPS out there. Decided to give GDI a try. What other marketing tools is everyone using. Would like to make bonus pool in my first week for a great testimonial.

Portia
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2007, 09:47:59 AM »

If you are doing a flyer make sure to include tear aways at the bottom so people can rip off the contact info and take with them ... otherwise they will not likely remember your info.

I create my own using half sheets and place where moms and families spend time ... doctors offices, dance studios, karate, gyms, pizza parlors ... business cards are even better and look much more professional looking.
JamieB1

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 04, 2007, 07:22:31 PM »

HI GDI Team...
I'm Jamie and I'm new to GDI and to the Forum as well. I will be browsing around to check out everyone's comment and what they have to offer. Be blessed as you help other become successful and get what they want.
Jamie
Wilson J

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2007, 08:30:57 AM »

Hello to all new members!

I really liked the Lewis post.  You really do just have to be consistant and DO something.  One step at a time, when consistantly applied over days, weeks, and months, will yield amazing results.  About getting the word out and free traffic.  There are many traffic exchanges!  The idea is that you sign up to view others offers and in return they view yours.  The key is to get the exchanges that most people join.  If you want a list of ones I have found effective, send me a PM and I will share what I have learned.

To your success!
Judy Wilson
Tracey_S

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 07, 2007, 05:24:06 PM »

I'm new, I just started yesterday, I guess I'll search the forum for tips to get people to sign up under you! Smiley
AndyH

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 17, 2007, 06:47:15 AM »

I am Andy, new to GDI/.ws and using forums.   Excuse this from a newbie, but can anyone explain what it means when an invited person's name is sent, and the response came back saying he had removed his info from the data base?   He and I were exchanging layman's info about respective companies and now I cannot send the official invitation to him.

Thanks- (been in less than 12 hours.)

Andy

SoniaL

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

Hi,

I am SoniaL from North Carolina  and this is my first time to log in to this forum. I'm glad to be here.
MirceaMihut

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2007, 03:13:38 PM »

....i am the new guy...

cineva din romania in compania asta???

un private msg plssss...

god luck everybody
VirginiaVicente

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2007, 05:47:06 AM »

Hello everybody, I have been in this little time, so little that I have not yet spoken to any, does anyone could tell where I can find referrals?
Otis Marshall

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2007, 08:48:28 PM »

THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE THE FACT THATN THERE IS SUPPORT WHENEVER YOU NEED IT!!! Cheesy
I APPERICATE EVERTHING GDI HAS OFFERED ME AND EVERYONE ELSE Grin I CANT WAIT TILL I GET TO THE WEEKLY BONUS
SIRIKULT

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 24, 2007, 10:40:20 AM »

Hi! I'm new to GDI ! i've just registered yesterday and today i was very nervous becuz there was noone click or sing up my link yet T^T
what should i do to annouce my link ?? plz pm me i'm getting more nervous TT.TT
CosuleanuDan

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 06, 2008, 06:31:23 AM »

help me please !!!!!!!! Y am new and y have problems !!!
AMoreno

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 06, 2008, 06:31:23 AM »

Hello, everyone.... I'm the newbie around here, Thank God for this forum, And thank YOU all for your input... Grin
T Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2008, 03:14:10 AM »

What kind of help do ypu need ? Post it in the form . If you need help, visit the form daily its a cinch by the inch its only hard by the yard
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
  Print  

Jump to: