May 02, 2024, 11:54:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: webpage help  (Read 3094 times)
JasonMachado

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2010, 11:16:31 PM »

How do i make sure that my domain, and replicated site are working properly? i have tried doing a google search for my domain, jasonmachado.ws, but nothing comes up for it. Please help! New to GDI and clueless! Any help or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Jason
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »

Hi, Jason

Well, the thing is when u make a new site, you know where it is, but others dont. No one says to search engines like google or yahoo "know you there is a site, you need to index it", that doesnt happen this way. In order to search engines to crawl/ index your website, you need to promote it. U can use blogging, forums, classfields, article marketing, social media, video marketing.

But just to reasure that your replacated pages work and your domain work, for replecated pages go to website.ws/yourgdiname and for the domain go directly to your website type in the address bar your website name www.xxxxxxxxxxx.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: