May 02, 2024, 09:55:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax question  (Read 4757 times)
Robert P3

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »

Do we recieve documentation for tax purposes?  And do you guys typically pay taxes on money erned every 3 months?
Elder Garcia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 02:52:23 AM »

Hi,

You will have to fill out these 3 forms   Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions
                Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures Government issued picture identification (driver's license and the W-9
 and return by mail,fax or email. You can find these 2 forms when you log in to your account and then look at the bottom left hand side and look for where it say's Documentation and click on it. I can see you just register today Robert and if I was you I will return these 2 forms asap so you can start getting paid. If you start making more than $600 then you will have to fill out a 1099 tax form independent contractor. If you have any other questions I'm here to help.

Elder  Cool Cool Cool

Sign 5 and train them each sign 5. Rinse and repeat!
Robert P3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 02:51:13 AM »

Right on I appreciate the help.  I do have another question, I built my own website and i think it looks pretty good but do you feel that the replicated sites will get more hits then the one i just built.  My site never comes up when I google key words or even my domain name.  Will I have to pay for advertising on the web?
Elder Garcia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 09:50:12 AM »

Hi, Yes your going to have to call Google and pay for it.

Thanks!

Have a great weekend

Elder Cool Cool Cool

KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 08:56:06 AM »

Right on I appreciate the help.  I do have another question, I built my own website and i think it looks pretty good but do you feel that the replicated sites will get more hits then the one i just built.  My site never comes up when I google key words or even my domain name.  Will I have to pay for advertising on the web?

Hi Robert,

If you send me the link to your website I will take a look at it.
It sounds as though your site is not indexed yet.
You have made the right move by building your own website and NO you do not have to pay Google to get your site indexed or found online.
I have got several sites at the top of Google search in a very competitive arena and I have never paid a penny to get there.
You can find out more on how I do things by going to http://www.kimbro.net
Cheers,
Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Elder Garcia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 04:47:05 PM »

Dear Miss Jellinek, Many thanks for your wonderful reply. I took note of your advise Wink

Thanks

Have a great weekend!

Elder Cool Cool Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: