May 02, 2024, 10:39:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie needs help  (Read 3569 times)
D_Singer

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2010, 09:03:39 AM »

Hi, so i just created my account and im on 7 day trial and I don't really know what to start with to get myself receiving any commisions. Smiley
p.s. How does the email inviting works, i mean when my commision balance suppose to rise up after sending some inviting emails.
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 08:56:06 AM »

You should contact your upline for some help - if you do not get any help there - come back here and tell us.
Cheers,
Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
RoyceMills

Need help with GDI Sign-ups?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 11:30:05 PM »

it bothers me when your upline does not help.  I think for ANYONE to succeed, they need to help their downline... its common sense.   I plan on helping my downline... I am building them a custom Splashpage with THEIR links installed... go to my profile website to see it.   If you want one... just let me know.

Royce Mills
If you need Traffic, or help with GDI sign-ups just let me know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: