May 02, 2024, 07:50:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: EMAIL HELP  (Read 57335 times)
Mark D2

No Sign Ups !

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2009, 03:16:12 AM »

I do not like GDI email at all. It does not recognize links for websites and emails. you have to copy and past. some programs will not get to the GDI email because no click able links. I have configured outlook with my service provider and I can send and receive several thousand emails while I am having coffee. Outlook works great with excel and word to maximize it potential.
If you can not receive then it is not right.

Mark Dewey
KMary

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Gdi and I was wondering if anyone has  emails(that you first write to attract and keep your leads)  that you could share with me ...I need Ideas

THANK YOU
Mary
B Curtis

"Curtis Bizelli" - Google Me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »

I everyone,
Can somebody please give instructions of how the h... can I configure outlook 2007 with my email at email.ws, I have tried a lot of things but nothing is really working.
I just can have incoming messages but I can´t send anything.

Somebody please??

HELP

Hi,
I am having the exact opposite problem. I contacted my ISP - they helped me set up the SMTP (sending) whch works fine now, however the POP (incoming) utilizing "email.ws" and trying other renditions of it are not working to receive! I think they left out some info., besides there are other important settings such as ports, security, etc.

Please help me out as soon as possible! I want to get started and I have to set up at least 5-6 email accounts - haven't even gotten the first one "down" yet.

Thank you,

Curt Bizelli

~ Curtis R. Bizelli ~

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble, But take heart! I have overcome the world."- John 16:33
ChristinaGudgeon

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2009, 06:59:53 AM »

Whenever I click on an email link, such as my downline, I get a messsage telling my email client is not set up properly. I was advised it might be my email address so I got myself a gmail account and changed my email address everywhere but I am still getting the same message.
ChristianL2

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:52 AM »

I everyone,
Can somebody please give instructions of how the h... can I configure outlook 2007 with my email at email.ws, I have tried a lot of things but nothing is really working.
I just can have incoming messages but I can´t send anything.

Somebody please??

HELP

Hi,
I am having the exact opposite problem. I contacted my ISP - they helped me set up the SMTP (sending) whch works fine now, however the POP (incoming) utilizing "email.ws" and trying other renditions of it are not working to receive! I think they left out some info., besides there are other important settings such as ports, security, etc.

Please help me out as soon as possible! I want to get started and I have to set up at least 5-6 email accounts - haven't even gotten the first one "down" yet.

Thank you,

Curt Bizelli
I have the same problem. The pop setup for incoming is "email.ws" but what's for outgoing the code?

GDI explain this so:
Incoming Mail Server -> email.ws
Outgoing Mail Server -> Provided by your ISP

What is to add in the outgoing field in the pop setup? Hope there's someone can help !!!
BrookeMartinez

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »

Can someone please tell me how to enter my paypal e-mail address so that when the time comes, I can get paid?
Michael Lynch

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2010, 03:08:02 PM »

Hi all,

In my GDI email account - email.ws I have numerous email address in which I would like to send the same message to. There are about 50 email address, and I want to send the same message to them all.

So... I have created a contact group where all these email address are listed. When you are composing a message, I am able to add this contact group. With me so far?

So, If I send out that email to all 50 people at the same time, they will all be able to see that I sent his email to another 49 people They will have access to all there email addresses. If we were to rule out the option of an auto responder, just at this present moment, Is there anyway that I can send out the email to all 50 people at the same time but they can only see who the message is from (me) and not the email addresses or names of the other people who I included in the message?

I hope this makes sense to people!!

Thanks for your help!   
crusade2wealth
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2010, 07:04:34 PM »

Hi all,

In my GDI email account - email.ws I have numerous email address in which I would like to send the same message to. There are about 50 email address, and I want to send the same message to them all.

So... I have created a contact group where all these email address are listed. When you are composing a message, I am able to add this contact group. With me so far?

So, If I send out that email to all 50 people at the same time, they will all be able to see that I sent his email to another 49 people They will have access to all there email addresses. If we were to rule out the option of an auto responder, just at this present moment, Is there anyway that I can send out the email to all 50 people at the same time but they can only see who the message is from (me) and not the email addresses or names of the other people who I included in the message?

Thanks for your help!   

Hey Michael,

The only way to ensure that the email addresses are not visible to everyone is to send it "BCC" or Blind Carbon Copy.  That should work.

On that note, I suggest that you make the emails more personalized.  To do that, without an autoresponder requires you to send each email one at a time.

The only other suggestion that I have is for you to use the GDI invitation system.  That would require you to place their names and emails into the system.  Doing that lets the system do the emailing for you.

Hope all of this information helps you..
Michael Lynch

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2010, 02:48:55 PM »

Hi all,

Thanks for your help!   

Hey Michael,

The only way to ensure that the email addresses are not visible to everyone is to send it "BCC" or Blind Carbon Copy.  That should work.

On that note, I suggest that you make the emails more personalized.  To do that, without an autoresponder requires you to send each email one at a time.

The only other suggestion that I have is for you to use the GDI invitation system.  That would require you to place their names and emails into the system.  Doing that lets the system do the emailing for you.

Hope all of this information helps you..

Thanks, That information really did help!
RosieMarie

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2010, 03:43:13 PM »

I am using my email through GDI email so I have a dot.ws email.  It is working.  I get all emails using dot.ws email.  Change over, you have 10 personal email accounts through GDI.

Rosie Thomas
Marisa Horn

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2010, 01:51:03 PM »

Does anyone know if there is an email option to prevent me from sending out invitation email duplicates. I am worried that I might be sending more than one out for some people and it will be considered spam and I will also loose a contact.

Thanks
DanielKim

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2010, 11:24:49 AM »

Hello, im fairly new, although I joined GDI more than a month ago.
I didn't start any promotion quite yet until now, because I wanted to find out the best solution and ways to make other people to join.
So I've been reading and watching videos of people who has good experience in the internet marketing industry.
I feel that I have the basic knowledge now but I still have a lot of questions.

Here are my questions:

1. First of I know that the "email" is the primal and the key way* to gain and increase the number of down-liners. Where is the best place in the internet to find people's email adresses to promote people using the invite system? Where should I be looking into? I'm currently looking into the forums relating in buisiness, entreprenuer and money(such as warrior forum). But is there a other good place that I really should be looking into? Building the email list seems to be a alot harder work than I thought, and if there is a way, I want to find out how other people do it.

I am currently trying out a program that grabs people's email across the internet. but the problem is that the program just grabs the emails, nothing really more. I feel that in order to successfully make a significant boost in gaining the downliners(by sending emails), it is important that I send it to the right people, not the people who has zero interest in gdi. So Im hoping to find out a way to build email list much more efficently.

2. Another thing is the program. It seems like the getresponse, autoresponder is a really important program that I should be implementing to my gdi, but is there a program that I should be using that Im not?

AUSTINO

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2010, 05:27:32 AM »

Please can somoen help here,i just bought a domain name intercombankghltd and i wanted to set up my email but this is the message i saw:Email
Address Maintenance

We are unable to provide email services for domains set to "Own Nameservers". If you wish to use email with your domain, please change the DNS setting to something other than "Own Nameservers", or contact the company you have chosen to host your domain with.

Can someone tell me what to do as i have tried everything.I bought the domain because of the email services and now i can set it up please me.

Ustino
gdiwiz

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2010, 04:01:03 PM »

Please can somoen help here,i just bought a domain name intercombankghltd and i wanted to set up my email but this is the message i saw:Email
Address Maintenance

We are unable to provide email services for domains set to "Own Nameservers". If you wish to use email with your domain, please change the DNS setting to something other than "Own Nameservers", or contact the company you have chosen to host your domain with.

Can someone tell me what to do as i have tried everything.I bought the domain because of the email services and now i can set it up please me.

Ustino

Welcome to GDI,

Our members encounter this error when they are using the own nameservers option. The own nameservers option allows you to have your domain hosted with another company. Since your domain is no longer hosted with GDI, GDI is unable to provide email services. You may contact your alternative hosting company and ask for email services or you may change the DNS setting for your domain to one of the following:

-   SiteBuilder: Professional pre-formatted templates (default setting) so you may create your own WebSite within minutes.
-   URL Forwarding: You may forward your .ws domain to any other WebSite that you may own.
-   Hosting: Use your own application to build your site. Just FTP your content to our servers and we'll host your site for you.
-   Parking: Simply have your replicated WebSite display when people visit your .WS domain.

To change the DNS setting for your domain:

1. Log into your account at https://www.website.ws/members/
2. Click on the "Domains" button from the left hand side menu
3. Click on the "Change DNS" link, on the Domain you wish to change the setting.
4. Choose your DNS Setting and click "Continue”

For accurate assistance for your account you may want to contact the GDI support department directly by email at support@wsdomains.ws or by phone at 1 (760) 602-3000 and make sure to include your inquiry along with your username.

Diego
GDI Forum Support
KenNaherny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2010, 09:21:34 AM »

here is a stupid question. what does email prefix mean. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: