May 06, 2024, 04:46:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254507 times)
JesúsPeña

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

Hello GDI Friends

Im started on GDI on february 2011 and i already have 2 persons interested on. That wasnt easy , becouse in mexico the network marketing have bad publicity, i speak for my self , . In the past so many people try to sell me a lot of supplements you know what im talking about, but i have LUPUS desease , and say forget it ,  i cant gamble with my health , ,,, When i get sick , the only work can do it was stay in front the PC , becouse the sun affects me. So i started a buissnes editing video , and always wanted to make a WEbsite , then a friend invite me to this and he offers himself to teach me how to make my web page , and thats was the key to me to open the idea to get GDI , so i realize that make a WEB page it was so simply to me , if i had met before GDI... Welll , the technique i use to get people its to talk about the product and not the buissnes yet,... after their try the product , i tell about the buissness,. so they realize its a product that offers what it says,,.. thats the best publicity... test the product, and my advise is ,.. sell the product to some one who need it ,... at first ,. when you grow your downline start with the people who wants money,.. becouse you can show with proof , that your earning money , so its by stages.,...

Sorry for my english ,.

Greetings
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

Hi there!

I too am from the UK, I've been a member of GDI since January and if I can be of any assistance to you then please just shout, I'll be more than happy to help. I know what a minefield it can all be and how frustrtaing it is when you can't get a response from anyone, I emailed all of my upline and never received a reply from any of them. I'm on my way now and like I say, if I can help, let me know Smiley

Cheryl Guzman
Attn. Newcomers & Beginners! Grab your FREE copy of Create Your First Website by 3.44 This Afternoon!
www.mlm-steps2success.com
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

¡Hi! ¡Cómo es usted! Es agradable satisfacerle. Soy de Inglaterra pero mi marido es dominicano y por lo tanto hablo también español. ¡Si puedo ayudar usted de cualquier manera entonces satisface apenas me deja saber, yo será más que feliz asistir de cualquier manera que pueda! Smiley

Cheryl Guzman
Attn. Newcomers & Beginners! Grab your FREE copy of Create Your First Website by 3.44 This Afternoon!
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

¡Hi! ¡Cómo es usted! Es agradable satisfacerle. Soy de Inglaterra pero mi marido es dominicano y por lo tanto hablo también español. ¡Si puedo ayudar usted de cualquier manera entonces satisface apenas me deja saber, yo será más que feliz asistir de cualquier manera que pueda! Smiley

Cheryl Guzman
PabloGarcia

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

Hola como estan mi nombre es Pablo y junto con mi hermana Gabriela comenzamos el negocio de GDI hace unos dias hoy es 24/3/2011.
somos de Montevideo Uruguay
Abrazo y estamos a las ordenes por si nos quieren preguntar algo.
Stacey_N

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

Thank you so much for your honesty. I live in Atlanta , Ga and wanted a website for years but knew it was gonna cost me. The only thing about the company I found distubing is the support from upline. I can't reach anyone so maybe they arent involved anymore.  I completly agree with on the fact that you should market to the people that actually want a business because who would turn down a domain for 10.00 a month.  I love my website and will use it for my future business. I'ts possible I too will have two new sign ups shortly but right now none.  I just started 2 weeks ago and I'm learning something new everyday. Good luck with your business and keep us all up to date with your business success. Question: Is there anyone one who knows of a website or internet connection that gives out grant for a new business.  That is my biggest problem (funding my business) Hopefully my domain will work for me with new web owners.  If there is anyone that can help with this information , my personal email address is betterdayuc@yahoo.com

Thank You,

Stacey N.
BetterDayGiving,Inc.     
T Pereira

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

Hi GDI Forum,
I am 52 years old from Toronto, ON. I sold residential real estate for almost 10 yrs. I have undergone 3 open heart surgeries but I thank God that I suffer no ill effects and can lead a very normal active life. I decided real estate was not for me and then decided to take a break from real estate, and the related fees of almost $1350/mo to be in business for self, and consider a life course. I am beyond broke. I am not looking out for quick easy money but if there's any such thing out there I am open to receiving!. After over 10 years out of the workforce I am not exactly employable. But who wants a job? I want a life. GDI promises that at a very low social cost. It is a great proposition. It sells itself. There's no reason for attrition if everyone is profitable. I am currently formulating a free for all, no cost ever, system that will guarantee the stability of all the structure of my GDI business. I know what I want. I know how much is costs and I am willing to work for three years at it until I retire at 55 ! Kinda from zero to hero style!
There you go. Something about me and my WHY?
Ahmed Shujau

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2011, 10:47:20 AM »

Greetings members. So, before I start my journey here, I would like to introduce my self.
I am 40 years old and I'm a tour guide in Maldives.
I am multilingual and can speak in Russia, Dhivehi, English and Hindhi.
That's pretty much it I guess.
Now I would like to share why I decided to join GDI:
- To make money online very URGENTLY as:
- My sister is suffering from an illness and I need to earn money as much as possible.
It would be very appreciated if some one could guide me to a certain point where I could start working.
I am willing to work as hard as I can.
Though I am pretty much blank about what to do next.
At the same time I do not know what to do with my domain:
www.i10heart.ws <--- Completely blank. Is there a step by step guide? I am really sorry for my ignorance if I missed some thing.
I am really in need of money for my sister.
I do not care much about my domain, I just want to set every thing up so I could start earning money as soon as possible.
I would also like to point out that when I tried to pay for my domain, it asked me to login to paypal and so I logged in VIA the check out button and agreed the agreement, and it loaded to the next page but they did not take any money.
I have no idea what happened.
I am really serious about this and I am willing to pay, work as much as I can.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Wish you all Good luck to you all in life.
Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Ahmed
Sherry_M

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

hi im sherry and im new and confused here need help
SherazAli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

hey you are in the 7 day trial period for now. after your 7 days are over you will be charged 10$ from your paypal account. what you wana do is signup with gdi coop and the link is below. with gdi coop your domain will be advertised around the world and around the clock so it gives you a better opportunity on obtaning affiliates which means more money.

http://gdicoop.com/affiliate/sites/replicate/5c8Ey88i2O09m/
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

Hi Everyone!
It seems to me that many many people join this fantastic opportunity and almost immediate begin to struggle.
They are all fired up and full of enthusiasm at the prospect of starting a new business and yet don't really know where to start.
I am sure that there are so many of you out there that can identify with that feeling.
You have contacted all of your upline and not received a single reply to your call for help? (I know that happened to me!)
You may have tried buying targeted leads? Maybe you have even printed off loads of flyers and gone door to door posting through mailboxes? I know I did! I roped in my husband and children and we went off pounding the streets!.......Not one bite!!! 
This is a business that requires tenacity and a strong desire to succeed and above all, bags of determination.
DO NOT GIVE UP!!! Wink
If you really want to create a business either to earn you some extra money or because you would really like to be able to work from home full-time and not have to endure the 9-5 mundaneness of the office or wherever it is you are currently making your living, then you need to have the right mindset, get positive and start learning the skills necessary to make this opportunity the success that I know you want it to be!
GDI is one of the three essential elements necessary to start to build yourself a successful online business, you already have that in place so you are part way there........ You are not alone! Two heads are better than one so if you need a helping hand or would just like some advice on where to go from here, I would be more than happy to help. Together we can achieve great things!!! Smiley
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 04:19:44 AM by CherylGuzman » Logged

Cheryl Guzman
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

Hi! And welcome to GDI! Smiley

I'm in England too...Newark, notts. If you need any help or advice don't be afraid to shout, I'd be more than happy to help!

Cheryl Guzman
KevanTaylor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

Hi

My name is Kevan, i'm just introducing myself to everyone,
just getting the feel of posting... Smiley

JPowery

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »

Hello everyone. Jeremy Powery here from the beautiful Cayman Islands. Looking forward to this unique business opportunity!
RVargas

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 31, 2011, 10:46:57 AM »

Hello everyone i have just joined and feel lost can anyone help?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: