May 06, 2024, 02:58:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254532 times)
Adebowale Adekunle

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

Hi everyone, I am a new member of this exciting organisation and I feel awesome about this business model. My name is Debo from London and I'm a student in my second year in the university hoping to earn well so I can pay back my student loan, earn enough to pay my third year as well as help my family through my financial contributions too. I am also a distributor for a company called Organo gold. If you like coffees and will also like to make money, you can contact me because our aim is to sell healthy coffee to the masses.

check adebo.organogold.com
JohnWasylenko

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

Hi all I am a newbie so please if any one could help me along I would appreciate this. I was wondering if anyone knew how to password protect a particular page on a domain? I mean that only people given a password would be able to access that particular page. Any info greatly appreciated. Wink
Olufemi Hunjenukon

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2011, 01:32:16 PM »

I join GDI for success I hope it will be very rewarding doing this. When will my new website address be found.
I cannot access it to build my site. It is www.mochfem.com or I need to do something more, please help.

Olufemi
LubenPetkov

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »

Just saying hello as a new guy here Smiley
TEddy

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2011, 10:21:44 AM »

My name is Tina Eddy and I just signed on yesterday.  I'm very excited and scared to death at the same time.  Excited for the prospects and scared of failure.  There is alot of good information in this forum.  I have no idea what I'm doing so this place is basically a blueprint for me.  Thankyou to all the senior members who are sharing their experiences so that my journey may be a little easier.
Marin Jerkovic

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2011, 10:22:56 AM »

Hello to everyone.

I am Marin Jerkovic.I am from Croatia and what I do the most is informatics and computer programming.Unforcenately here in Croatia informatics is not really getting me any money since the entire Croatia is is crysis right now.I have a lot of knowledge from computers and I have fixed dozens of them wether it is HARDWARE or SOFTWARE area.I am also a computer programmer and I am making simple but useful programs for people.But like I said...here in Croatia no matter how much knowledge I have,my financial status is not good at all and people are just not interested at all.

I will keep following your instructions which I am getting by the mails that I am getting.

My hotmail address for contacting me is always the same: marin.j@hotmail.com
Here is my sellphone number: +385 (0) 918921434

Thank you for your attention and I wish everyone the best of luck in the GDI!
DomingoEncarnacion

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is domingo and i am from new york... i am a new member here and i gave this whole gdi a try because i really needed some sort of income . i am 21 years of age and im in college working a 9 to 5 job almost everyday.... i hate it...so im giving this an opportunity to see where it takes me....wish me luck Grin
John Anthony Mascual

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »

HI ,

Im John, also new for GDI...
Like everybody else, I want to make a living out of this internet.
I am new to this environment, so I hope you can help me progress in these area.
DModaff

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »

Hi everyone,
              My name is Dean and I joined a few weeks back. Please bare with me, I'm not that good at writing or spelling. I hated english in school. Well I live in Lincoln, IL . I retired from the U.S. Navy and I love the Chicago Cubs and Bears.Well I joined GDI because of the domain and to have my own e-mail address. and to make money and to meet new people. and it's only $10.00. When people say 10.00 dollars I say looks it's only 2.50 a week and you spend that much buying a soda and a bag of chips or more when you stop at the gas station. why not take that $10.00 and make a better life for yourself and your love ones. sorry for taking all this space up. and good luck everyone.
                                                                                  Dean
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:08:53 PM by DModaff » Logged
JProcida

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2011, 11:59:02 AM »

Hey guys, I just joined, but I have no background in internet marketing or anything, and I'm completely lost about where to start and how to make money.  Can anyone give me some tips or steps for how to get started and get referrals?

Do I get referrals when people go to my site (jpdsk.ws) and sign up on the link that is there?
SandraA

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2011, 07:20:42 AM »

ME ESTA RESULTANDO UN POCO COMPLICADO TODO ESTO Grin
KevinPerumal

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2011, 11:25:07 AM »

hey im kevin and i need help desperately
SreejiKurup

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »

Hi there,,,,,

Very very new to this..... m really excited to work from home and make that extra income...
AbdulWaheed

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »

Hi Guys,

A little late introducing myself, i'm Abdul from U.K, this is my 5th day and still not having much luck in building any leads for my downline, anyone out their with some tips ?? would really appreciate it.

Thanks
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

Hi There!

Don't give up! Evrything is possible as long as you believe it is! If I can help you in any way let me know and I will gladly do so!! Smiley

Cheryl Guzman
Attn. Newcomers & Beginners! Grab your FREE copy of Create Your First Website by 3.44 This Afternoon!
www.mlm-steps2success.com
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: