May 14, 2024, 09:16:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897121 times)
Lisa_F

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: March 16, 2007, 11:09:08 AM »

Hi. I'm brand new. I'm not sure I understand how the sitebuilder works. Is there a tutorial anywhere?
JoseRatzan T.

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: March 16, 2007, 04:14:39 PM »

I'm a new member, but how i can to built and modify my site,
thanks for your help

Jose Ratzan t.
Guatemala

« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 04:15:01 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Adetunji_H

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: March 17, 2007, 07:14:41 AM »

Hello members.
                 I am a new member of GDI, can any body tell me if he or she is making money from this programme.
Arvin Sodhi

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: March 17, 2007, 03:00:24 PM »

Hello Everyone !

I'm a new member to GDI ...I signed up about 3 weeks ago.  Last nite I got a new signup! I'm so excitied.  Can anyone give me some pointers on how to attarct more signups.

Thank you to whomever responds

Arvin
B_Florez

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: March 17, 2007, 03:10:39 PM »

Hi! My name is Brandy and I am from Texas. just starting out with this and really excited!!!   Grin

~Brandy~
Jonathan_O

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: March 17, 2007, 10:13:50 PM »

Hi All, my name is Jonathan O'Neill and I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada.  I just joined today (St. "Paddy's Day), how appropriate for an Irish guy.....perhaps fate intervened here? I hope so! I am VERY excited about this opportunity and I welcome any and all input!!! I am a Flight Attendant for a private Charter Airline, and we deal primarily with the Military, so I am usually in bizarre places like Kuwait, Afghanistan, Okinawa and the like. I have many friends scattered around the globe made during my travels and I'm hopeful these contacts will come in handy for my downline. I am/have been affiliated with another Network Marketing opportunity for about 3 months now, but it is expensive, and the process is painstakingly slow. THIS seems like a no brainer to me!!!! I'm an entepreneur at heart and VERY anxious to get started and make new friends as well as LOTS 'O Money here at GDI. I hope you don't mind having someone to guide who's still "wet behind the ears" so to speak. I welcome any tips and guidance................
For now, thanx for listening and may this be the answer to ALL our respective prayers! Smiley
SusieKay

View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: March 18, 2007, 04:45:34 AM »

Hi, my name is Susie Kay and I found this biz just yesterday.
I would like to ask if there is somewhere I can go to view a few of the web-sites that have already been set up?
It's not a topic that is covered in the FAQ. and I aould love to see some.
Thanks.
MarioCasadinho

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:01 AM »

OLÁ,
O meu nome é Mario, sou do Seixal -  Portugal e sou novo membro GDI.
Venho pedir a alguém que esteja na lista de "leaderboards" que me envie copia de cheque/tranferencia bancaria.
Como contrapartida darei membro a essa pessoa.
Acho muito importante fornecer esta informação para arranjar nos membros.
Obrigado

My name is Mário, i'm from Seixal - Portugal and i'm new member GDI.
I came to ask anyone from list of "leaderboards" to supply my copy of chech or paypal, count movement.
As result i supply new member for that person.
i think is very import this to have a lot of new members.
Thanks and regards

Mário
RobinH

Robin Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1823 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:02 AM »

G'day all

I'm currently living and working at a lovely city called Al Ain about 125 km east of Dubai and on the border with Oman. I lecture in business management, human resources and software applications at Al Ain Women's College.

My "real" home is at Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, Australia from where, when I'm at home, I run several online businesses.

To our success.

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:03 AM »

Hi, my name is Patricia and I'm a new member from Indiana.  I don't know a lot about computers or making websites or what I'm doing here yet.  I'm hoping to get a lot of advice and help.  Sure would appreciate it.  Everyone Have a Great Day!!!!! Smiley
JohnP1

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:03 AM »

Hi everyone,
                 I just joined this week and have a lot to learn, but I am excited at the prospect, I hope to be able to create a positive change in my live and many others once they can see the benefits. I am based in London, so anyone from the uk (or anywhere) feel welcome to say hello.
All the best everyone.
John
NelsonP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1826 on: March 19, 2007, 03:09:30 AM »

Un saludo afectuoso a todos los compañeros de GDI, muy feliz de comenzar en este prometedor negocio. Entiendo un poco de ingles, veo que casi todo está en este idioma, espero tomen mas en cuenta a los que hablamos español, gracias y suerte a todos Nelson-Venezuela
TedTerrazas

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: March 19, 2007, 12:08:29 PM »

Hello to all, well im jumping right in to see if this is as exciting an oppurtunity as im sensing here. From the looks of things, I'd say my intuition is correct. Many blessings to all. Ted in Dallas
Logan Gamble

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: March 19, 2007, 12:08:29 PM »

Hey everyone!

Just joined this last night because I am looking for a change in the way my life is right now. And by the looks of this if your serious you can do just that. Does anyone have any tips/pointers on how to attract more people? Also how do you get your link to go right to the informational video, not the text of testimonials. If someone could help me out that would be great !

Logan S. Gamble
Colorado!
JacobusGeorge

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: March 19, 2007, 03:39:57 PM »

Hello  2  All, My name is George and I'm Glad  2  B  here !!! I just joined so I haven't even got My feet wet but, I'm ready  2  dive on in. Thanks to the People who set this up and I Hope that I can B  as Prosperous as the Rest... Have a Gr8 Day and May GOD Bless You and Yours... Gw..
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: