May 08, 2024, 02:16:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895619 times)
MElizabeth

View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: June 19, 2007, 12:42:58 PM »

Hello There!  It's Elizabeth here and I'm brand new to GDI.  I'm very excited about the prospect of finally becoming financially free AND helping other people.  The cost of having your own domain is a no brainer.  I will share with everyone I know.

Thanks and I look forward to where my business will take me.

Smiley
LizAttarmigirian

View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: June 19, 2007, 05:45:39 PM »

Congratulations Cedric on getting your first GDI check !!  I'll bet that feels great.

Marie
Kevin_M

View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: June 19, 2007, 05:45:39 PM »

Hi Sue,
I'm new here too and I don't have a clue what to do next. Have you any suggestions?   Thanks......Kevin

Hello all,
     My name is Sue and I am from the Denver Co. area, just signed up today, I have been thinking about it for a few weeks, I wish I had the name of the person I first clicked on, however, I lost it, and had to find a new sponsor. So whoever you are, Thank You... I am very excited about this and can't wait to get started on it. This is my first online venture, have been looking for a very long time for one that I thought I would like and believe in.  So much great Information on these forums and in the back , so I guess I better go and get busy learning....Good Luck everyone
John Kennedy

View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: June 20, 2007, 03:04:26 AM »

Hi,
    My name is John I am from Pasadena California but stationed here in Virginia. I am new to this, hope this works out for me.
BrandieHines

View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: June 20, 2007, 03:04:26 AM »

Hi, My name is Brandie and I am from Scottsdale Arizona. Just wanted to say Hello to everyone out there. The goal is to make this my primary source of income one day. I am very excited.

I would also like to say Good Luck to everyone in newbie shoes.  Grin

Brandie Hines
Scottsdale, AZ
Susan_W1

View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: June 20, 2007, 03:04:26 AM »

LOL, I really don't have a clue, I have been looking for places to advertise, but kinda worried about what to put in them, that won't go agains't policy. I am starting to just read other peoples ads, and just go from there.  If you end up with any great Ideas let me know..
                                                                   Thanks  Roll Eyes 

Hi Sue,
I'm new here too and I don't have a clue what to do next. Have you any suggestions?   Thanks......Kevin

Hello all,
     My name is Sue and I am from the Denver Co. area, just signed up today, I have been thinking about it for a few weeks, I wish I had the name of the person I first clicked on, however, I lost it, and had to find a new sponsor. So whoever you are, Thank You... I am very excited about this and can't wait to get started on it. This is my first online venture, have been looking for a very long time for one that I thought I would like and believe in.  So much great Information on these forums and in the back , so I guess I better go and get busy learning....Good Luck everyone
LizAttarmigirian

View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: June 20, 2007, 11:03:17 PM »

thank you
SOgburn

View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: June 20, 2007, 11:03:17 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shante' and I have been with GDI for about 6 months now. I just recently received my first bonus and my first paycheck. I look forward to talking with all of you. I live in Michigan. My husband Freeman is also in the business.
My gdi website is www.shantebusiness.ws and my husband's is www.fogburn.ws. Check them out when you get a chance.
Thanks.
MDenny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1928 on: June 22, 2007, 03:08:01 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mark Denny and I am a Real Estate Agent here in Durham, NC. I am new to GDI and I am really looking forward to getting the word out about .WS If at anytime anyone need any info concerning the Real Estate market here, feel free to ask.
PLourenco

View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: June 22, 2007, 03:47:11 AM »

hello everyone, I´m P. Loureço from Portugal and i´m glad to be here.
Thanks.
PatriciaStrong

View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: June 23, 2007, 05:09:08 AM »

Grin Hello New members:
I am a new member to GDI, it is a special time in my life for which I am truly thankful, the promotional made it all so affordable for my upward mobility, I think that thus far this is a very unique product for which I can enjoy some time of special attentions in my sharing efforts.  I desire to be in a global market and GDI is thus far fullfilling my desires. Im still in the expolorive stage here at GDI, but I'm not a newbie of online business.  GDI shares the garage with another SweetRide I have and she is just two weeks older than GDI. I'm however very exciteded about both of my networks, and I intend to be here for the long term. I am just getting to know of some of the back office interests and I came here not anticipation of seeing so much more to offer and I'm joyful I did. I really love my new Mustang banner that I have from GDI I have already started taking her out for a ride on one of my special networks to show all my friends my new SweetRide.  I've left the keys for some to go and test drive her for themselves. That kind of interaction for a website is what I think is going to take me where I desire to go. Thanks so much
T_Hardy

View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: June 23, 2007, 05:09:08 AM »

Hey,

My name is Tyler and I just joined GDI.  If anyone has any pointers, please let me know.  I want jump start this thing.
CharleneZdanowicz

View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: June 23, 2007, 05:12:59 AM »

I am new to the forum and have been a member since Fevruary of GDI . I am looking for new ideas on marketing if anyone could share any I would appreciate them . thanks ~Charlene
DevinKrishna

View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: June 23, 2007, 05:12:59 AM »

Hi Everyone

I recently joined GDI. Looking forward to success like everyone else.

thx
Devin
Gael T

View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: June 23, 2007, 05:12:59 AM »

hello everyone my first name is gael and I am French, I am very happy to make party of GDI has soon and good courage has all
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: