May 01, 2024, 11:33:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All from NEW ZEALAND!!!  (Read 53371 times)
Japata Live

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 10:57:48 AM »

Hey all From Nz Good to see some people from home here
Help and comments would be greatly recieved

Web site is a mess  joined about 3-4 days ago

any one want to team up swap ideas? -- help each other? Huh

Cheers
Japata Live
Craig D1

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 03:01:54 PM »

Wow! how cool is it to see so many fellow kiwi on board the GDI waka. Likie you all  Im excited about this new voyage we're on and only a brand newbie of 20 minutes.  My name is Debbie, Im from the Hawkes Bay but currently living in Auckland.  Ka kite ano
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2007, 05:05:34 AM »

Hi GDI Members

A big shout out from New Zealand, our little corner of the earth. And to all those new members from new zealand post your introductions to GDI here.

For me I find GDI to be a vehicle well and truly designed for all to reach their goal of financial freedom, with a little work and determination and persistants, anything is possible and is never a dream when progressing towards something you believe in.

So kiwi's rustle those feathers and get ready for a flight of a lifetime, and lets prove to those who doubt that this is the hottest internet home based business to hit the world.

And welcome again to GDI "Your Internet Address For Life"

Regards.

Patrick De Thierry
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:25:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
P De Thierrry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 07:27:34 AM »

Hey all From Nz Good to see some people from home here
Help and comments would be greatly recieved

Web site is a mess  joined about 3-4 days ago

any one want to team up swap ideas? -- help each other? Huh

Cheers
Japata Live

Hi Japata

I use this website created by another member of GDI to aid me in creating my website and getting a lot of tips and information go here http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html I also point my downline to this site as well, I find it a good resource for training ourselves in a lot of aspects to do with GDI.

Also check my website out for tips on layout of your own site http://bonzdee.ws

Wish you luck in your GDI Business.

Patrick

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

Gary_B

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2007, 04:59:21 AM »

Hello all
Newbie here.
Inside the 7 day free trial and this looks okay
any tips and advice will be much appreciated
cheers
Gary Smiley
P De Thierrry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2007, 05:57:17 PM »

Hello all
Newbie here.
Inside the 7 day free trial and this looks okay
any tips and advice will be much appreciated
cheers
Gary Smiley

Hi Gary

Welcome to the GDI forum, I'm sure you'll find a lot of information and tips in the forums as well as the training site I use http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html I've found it to be a big help for my GDI business, I'm sure you will find it helpful to.

So welcome again and to your success.

Patrick

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

RoderickBing

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2007, 03:23:48 PM »

Heya all,

Been in the forum a couple of times but have not been in the new members thread and surprise, there is a good number of Kiwis with GDI. I have been with GDI now for 3 weeks and have 5 signup, mostly from offline advertising and marketing. I am currently drafting a major offline marketing campaign so if anyone in NZ is interested, send me an email and I will let you know what I'm up too. I hope to have at least 50 sign-ups within the next 3 weeks and it is really exciting.

Would love to hear from you all. To our success

Roderick
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 03:24:22 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Mike Herriot

A Life Lived in Fear, Is a Life Half Lived

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »

Hi,

A big Hello from New Zealand, I am very excited about the GDI Opportunity
and have great upline support, the explosion has already started to happen
and cant wait to be able to travel around the world to meet members in my team.

Please contact me if you are from New Zeland, be very keen to discuss business
building techniques in New Zealand.

Regards,
Mike

PS. New Zealand is going to win the Rugby World Cup  Wink

Kind Regards,
Mike Herriot
"Building GDI from New Zealand"
RoderickBing

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 08:33:06 PM »

Hi Everyone in NZ,

It's great to see that there are Kiwi's taking on GDI. I have been with GDI for the past 3 months and so far, I have only signed up 8 new recruits. Now, it's not to say that I have any trouble with my marketing, but just that I have been spending time formulating my target market and planning it out properly before I make a jump for it.

Now I have decided that I will do all my marketing offline and at a later time when I can afford or start making serious money, will do online marketing. I would like your feedbacks and comments and what I plan to do.

Now, I plan to market the GDI business to PI's(Pacific Islanders). I am originally from Tonga and I have been for the past 3 months building a list of influance mainly families and friends and to date I have over 400 people listed. I'm sure you would agree on the close social culture of the PI's. Everyone knows everyone and they have moved to NZ to make money and educate their children and GDI has the potential to provide this financial freedom everyone is looking for. Imagine signing up atleast 50 - 70%of the 700,000 PI's in NZ. I plan to start signing up new recruits starting this week and it will be alot of work in training for those that I have not yet told the business to. Our church congragation has about 500 members and I am also involved in our local Alumni members and their is about 8000 know exstudents living in NZ. I truely believe that GDI is a blessing and I know that the product is of great value for us.

Your comments and feedback would be much appreciated and let me know if you might be interested on the details for my plan. To great success and good luck to all. 
RoderickBing

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »

Hia All,

Hope everyone is well and the GDI dream is becoming a reality. If you check out the Potential Bonus group from last week, you should see that I am in there. I have been mostly doing alot of talk with people and spreading the word and they are slowly start to roll in. If you need any help on how I am building, send me a PM and I'll see how I can help.

Regards and good luck to all.
JohanC

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 07:39:44 PM »

excuse moi je ne conprent pa l anglai car je suis français j orai besoin d aide pour me lancer svp
W_Nick n Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »

Hello fellow GDI's, gosh that sounds like the space age. "Now what", and where to from here. I am from New Zealand and have been looking for something nice n easy to do. However, help will be required if there is copying and pasting to be done. thanks.
Virginia Jones

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »

Hi fellow Kiwi's.  I'm originally from NZ now living in Canada but I still consider myself a Kiwi.  You never lose the accent!  I joined GDI just recently and currently am going through all the training stuff.  I'm not a newbie to the net working business, but as with every new ventiure. there is a lot to learn.   I wish you all the very best.  Join lots of free advertising sites and post, post, post.    Remember, it's a numbers game.  Stay in contact with your sponsor.  Most of all, be patient.  It's not going to happen overnight.  Stay focused and stay in it for the long run and you will be rewarded.  Hey, we will all be rewarded.

Virginia
CTaingahue

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

Kia Ora Everyone,

Its Chontae Taingahue here.....Just joined today must say loving the tools and the professionlism of the members site and also very informative about how to get things up and going netheless to say still not sure what the hell I am doing but if I folow the instructions should be fine right....Anyway missing NZ as me and my family live in Australia so I'm just next door at the moment....Anyway here's to us Kiwi's...

Arohatinonui
Chontae Taingahue
Marilyn Baker

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2008, 08:04:42 AM »

Hi, I'm Marilyn Baker from Wellington and signed up for my trial this week. I like the idea of we kiwis working together, so if anyone is interested in a co-op or keeping in touch, I'll be in.

Marilyn Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: