May 15, 2024, 05:30:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 121961 times)
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:29 AM »

Hi!...

I'm Noel, new here from Philippines...

I need guidance form you all...

Hi Noel,

Hi I'm Pinoy also living now here in California and I'm member here since October 2006.
 And this is an awesome business opportunity for everyone.Please take a look on my
website and maybe you will find help up there.
If  you have more questions then, don't hesitate to send me some email or call me if you want. Cheesy

http://www.juliusorias.ws

To Our Success,
Julius Orias
Marketing Consultant
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 03:36:56 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jennifer Regino

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2008, 03:21:27 AM »

Hello all! I just registered today and I'm so excited that I don't know what to do first! hehehe I really hope this will work out for me! I thank God that I bumped into this site! Smiley
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »

Hello all! I just registered today and I'm so excited that I don't know what to do first! hehehe I really hope this will work out for me! I thank God that I bumped into this site! Smiley

Welcome Jennifer to GDI family, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here
and learn from it about the business. Just share your business and don't sell
from it,show your business card or DVD's and it will explain everything in there.
If you have more question, please don't hesitate to leave me a message or
take a look to my business website here.Thanks and God Bless to all..!

Sincerely,

Julius Orias
Internet Marketer
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 03:40:03 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
S_Flora

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2008, 07:02:32 AM »

Newbie here from cebu philippines.no idea how to do this business.how to market it.

any help?
K Conine

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »

Hi Everyone, my name is Ken and i just joined. im filipino/irish and i live in virginia, usa at the moment. i glade to know that even filipinos in the philippines are joining this. im pretty excited about starting.
MarkJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2008, 02:14:13 PM »

Is everyone here from the Philippines
thats wicked, i'm not filipino, but i LOVE the Philippines lol
J Berg

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:36 AM »

Retired American living in Pangasinan.  This looks interesting.  First question is, how do Filipinos pay for joining?  I have a US-based Visa Card so it is easy for me but I'm wondering how Filipinos deal with this since local Visa Cards are based on Pesos.  Is a dollar-based Visa Card needed or is there a way to get one in the Philippines?  Is this a problem?  Otherwise, GDI looks first class from what I have seen so far.
RoseL

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2008, 02:11:43 PM »

Hey, Nelfa!! I was also introduced to this program over 5 years ago and did not jump in, so I am in the same boat you are.  Roll Eyes Now I am new to the program and also new to the Philippines having arrived  the first week in February. Am in FLoridablanca. Good luck to us all.
ErmerTwano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2008, 03:10:30 AM »

This is a great forum.  I'm originally from Guauga-Pamapanga, but am now residing in San Diego, California.  May God Bless you all in your business!

Ermer Twano
KarenE

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:36 AM »

Hello everybody! Cheesy I recently joined this network and i find it interesting but getting downline is hard though.

Well, actually i am currenly based in the middle east, Abu Dhabi to be exact. The issue: i tried sending several emails & invites and i nailed 1. However, both of us still don't know where to start.

By the way, has any one of you both GDI DVD to present to your  prospects? If so, how effective is it?

Can anyone give some tips to get more downlines? Roll Eyes

Thanks for your help.
 Kiss

NorvelRodrigo

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2008, 07:21:44 AM »

hi ME TOO! i just signed into this new business which i found just recently on the web.  I guess this business is somewhat profitable in the sense or else no one will be meriting its capability or what it has done to everyone else in the playing field.  I wish myself all the luck and wishes everyone too.

God Bless.
Mark Paul B

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2008, 09:08:39 AM »

hi to all. i just joined yesterday.. under the clixsense.com system of promoting the GDI.. can anybody help me pls?  i'm  a pilipino,, i'm from the philippines,,,help me pls with this online business// .. GOD BLESS TO ALL OF US
Richard E

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »

Hi to all. Smiley I am richard from dumaguete Phils. and I just joined the GDI free trial..I currently base in Sakhalin russia for a const proj.. I would like to appreciate if someone could give me some tips on how to promote this business, get more downlines and make a good website.

Thanks and wish you all success.
Aileen_R

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2008, 12:33:09 PM »

Just sending my first email, and introducing myself from the community...

To everybody's success...

Aileen
LouieLe

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2008, 12:33:09 PM »

HI,
my name is Louie and Im from Cebu...
see ya all around...
 Wink
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: