May 10, 2024, 07:12:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207400 times)
R.Lorenzo

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: July 04, 2008, 07:48:34 PM »

Whew...I've been working on my site for days...I'm ready to start getting referrals.

I think my site is very raw and rugged. I couls use some 101 classes on Websites. I think it can work though.

I am excited.

Info on me: I'm Filipino American and the ae 30 is right around the corner for me.

I will use my site for personal and for GDI promotions.

Anyways, I'm all ears on how to better my site and get referrals.

AKA
Ren
CApilado

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 05, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »

Hi to all Im Charrie. I am not an internet wizzard bur what Im interested in is to have income of course to work on it. How ever I am still new and its my 3days now whaaaaa I am on the process of understanding how the business goes. I Hope I will survive. Goodluck to me!  Undecided Im 29 years old Filipina and a management graduate. God Bless Everyone
J_Baines

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 05, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »

Hello there, I'm John from Australia. I've had a little bit of experience in promotions but I need alot of help in designing my website.
Daniel Mota

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 06, 2008, 04:16:26 AM »

Cheesy Greetings to all!

I trully hope to invest all the energy i can achieve into this project, because if that happens, results will be astronomic ^_^

Regards;

Daniel.
Harun Ozkoca

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 06, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »

Selam arkadaşlar buyrun burdan.
Harun Ozkoca

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 06, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »

Hello My name is HARUN . My from TURKEY.
Eugene_C

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: July 07, 2008, 05:25:09 AM »

Hello!
I am Eugene from Grenada, Ms. I feel that all of the information is Good. However for those that are not as computer literate a bunch of information without instructions doesn't help much. With all the info you're still lost. I feel that some basic how too's would help.

Thanks For Listening!!!!

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Kitty Cheng

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 07, 2008, 05:25:09 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Kitty Cheng. I am from Melbourne, Australia. Thanks for the greeting, and hope to learn from you.
AChamberlain

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 07, 2008, 09:49:07 AM »

Hi, my name is Angela.  I am trying to get everything figured out.  I really look forward to doing this business.
Ankur Jain

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 07, 2008, 05:51:33 PM »

I just signed up for GDI programme under my "founder" Chris Elliot.I am a student barely 19 yrs of age and lack any experience whatsoever.If possible could u pls help me out on how to recruit new members ?!I need to finance my MBBS studies too..Pls help me.
Thanx
Ankur Jain
TeresamayPowell

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 08, 2008, 04:33:15 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.
       Hi! My name is T. Thats short for TeresamayPowell. I'm learning new things everyday on the internet.
I'm like a God's child. I can learn if I have a great support group. I have been in other businesses, but I end
up being the one telling them to get going, on a lot of aspects. I'm on fire, ready to go, and determine to
set an inspiring example for all my wisdom to all.  Any suggestions you might have in step 1, step 2 and so
on (english), easy to understand language.  I'm looking forward to someday having get-together meetings
during this year. Thanks for caring for others.  Thanks, T.                             
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:33:48 AM by Frank_M » Logged
MargaretC

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 08, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »

I'm a newbie too and have no clue what I'm doing.I'm trying to get people to sign up and it's not easy.Best of luck to you and hope you will do well.So far I have 2 sign ups and I'm happy because it's a start. Smiley
Louise Hurley

Hello everyone, busy reading up !!!

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 09, 2008, 04:03:07 AM »

Hi you all

Well this is so new and different for me, just joined today in David Parnell's team.

Really a bit lost I'm afraid.......have sent out a few emails to friends and still trying to take in the email I received from David.

Hmmmm I wonder if I'm doing the right thing here, I want to do it well but I'm finding it a "wee" bit daunting......you all seem to have the lingo and know what you're doing.......

I'll stick with it and read all I can any tips folk's would be much appreciated

Warm regards
Louise

Louise Hurley

Hello everyone, busy reading up !!!

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 09, 2008, 04:03:23 AM »

Hi folks
Wow this is what I've been looking for !

The forum looks and sounds brilliant and you all seem to be as keen to get on with this as I am.  But it is a little daunting, I'll just need support from you guys, so if you see me around say Hi.......

I really hope to succeed, this is my first venture into this kind of business.  I know I have the determination to make a difference in my life, I just hope I can get my head round everything, bit of a techno phobic. 

Oh and by the way....yep it is raining!!!! Undecided

Best wishes
Louise Grin

H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #659 on: July 09, 2008, 04:49:16 AM »

Welcome to the GDI Family.

Be sure to ask lots of questions and don't be afraid to fail.

I have been doing this part time now for 8 years and have failed and succeeded many times over.

But the difference between a leader and follower is: Leaders will help guide and teach people the right way.

A follower is someone who is just going with the flow.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: